Ok so everybody pretty much knows how far right I am, but....

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
why all the fuss over this whoopi goldberg ****
Comments weren't all the outrageous.
even if ya didn't agree with her, it wasn't like she said anything anti sematic
or that New York is Hymie town..

why all the fuss over this whoopi goldberg ****
Comments weren't all the outrageous.
even if ya didn't agree with her, it wasn't like she said anything anti sematic
or that New York is Hymie town..

That is not the point; the point is she is a loud nasty feral deviant dope addled leftwing racist bitch who has been endorsing a violent hate fest against other people, using govt. to ruin their lives and incomes and then gloating over it along with her fans. It's her turn to get a taste of her own shit.

That is not the point; the point is she is a loud nasty feral deviant dope addled leftwing racist bitch who has been endorsing a violent hate fest against other people, using govt. to ruin their lives and incomes and then gloating over it along with her fans. It's her turn to get a taste of her own shit.
There is that.....Deserves had everything to do with it. ;)

That said once you make up your mind like I have that "race" is nothing but a social construct with no basis in science then what she said does not seem like much of a much.

Whoopi was trying to differentiate race from religious persecution

But Hitler declared the Jews a race
Nazi propaganda detailed racial characteristics of Jews
Jews were not persecuted because of their religious beliefs but because of their Jewish heritage
Jews were sterilized to eradicate the Jewish race

Whoopi is just fucking stupid

Whoopi Goldberg apologizes for saying Holocaust is not about race

On ABC’s “The View” program, the hosts were discussing a Tennessee school board’s banning of “Maus,” a graphic novel about the Nazi death camps during World War II.

• The board cited nudity and profanity as reasons for banning the book, which has won a Pulitzer Prize, among other literary awards.
Goldberg said, “I’m surprised that’s what made you uncomfortable, the fact that there was some nudity. I mean, it’s about the Holocaust, the killing of 6 million people, but that didn’t bother you? If you’re going to do this, then let’s be truthful about it. Because the Holocaust isn’t about race. No, it’s not about race,” per CNN.

• When co-host Joy Behar said that the Nazi Jews were a different race, Goldberg replied, “But it’s not about race. It’s not. It’s about man’s inhumanity to other men.”
Co-host Ana Navarro pushed back and said that it’s about white supremacy where Jews, gypsies and Roma were targeted.

• Goldberg responded by saying, “but these are two white groups of people.”
  • “The minute you turn it into race, it goes down this alley. Let’s talk about it for what it is. It’s how people treat each other. It’s a problem,” she said.

Her saying it wasn't about race was the most stupid thing to ever come out of her mouth, then she goes on to say it was two white groups.

What she really had no clue about were the number of blacks that were also sent to concentration camps and killed right along with those white jews.......all because they weren't Hitlers perfect race of dark hair & blue eyes, or whatever his idea of superior was.

She was right about one thing.......it was mans inhumanity, but she missed the whole point of why, which was all about race. From what I can tell anything she said that could be considered anti-Jew, would be to belittle or disregard the importance of being a Jew in that time.

Forum List

Back