Ok, now got to get Amy Coney in there after that old bat retires. Finally stop murdering babies

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
After Ginsburg finally retires, lets get Amy Coney in there.

Unless, the left think Ginsburg will last till 2024.

Ginsberg wont' leave SCOTUS in an ambulance...

she'll leave in a hearse

First have to wait and see what the balance of power in the Senate is after the election.

You're not going to want to hear this...

If Cheeto wins re-election, you're going to need Thomas to retire and be replaced, if you want any kind of prayer of getting the things you claim to want....Too thin a margin to trust, when you recognize what messes that Justices like Souter, O'Connor, Kennedy, and Stevens left in their wake.

You're not going to want to hear this...

If Cheeto wins re-election, you're going to need Thomas to retire and be replaced, if you want any kind of prayer of getting the things you claim to want....Too thin a margin to trust, when you recognize what messes that Justices like Souter, O'Connor, Kennedy, and Stevens left in their wake.

Thinking along the same thing, I posted the below comments the other day:

No Wonder Flake Can't Win

First have to wait and see what the balance of power in the Senate is after the election.

On my current calculations on reading all polls and also reading the Internal Polls:

The Republicans will keep control of The Senate and add at least four seats - North Dakota, Missouri, Florida and Montana, they will lose one seat to the Democrats that is the Nevada seat, also the West Virginia DINO will be reelected but I think he could then switch and join the Republican Party.

On my current calculations on reading all polls and also reading the Internal Polls:

The Republicans will keep control of The Senate and add at least four seats - North Dakota, Missouri, Florida and Montana, they will lose one seat to the Democrats that is the Nevada seat, also the West Virginia DINO will be reelected but I think he could then switch and join the Republican Party.
I share that optimism but I'm also aware of the desperation of the left and what they're capable of, especially when they see power slipping away from them. Let's hope (for the sake of the country) they don't do something really stupid.

Won't Matter For Ruth (85) Or Beyer (80)
They Are In A Philosophical Minority Now
And It Will Stay That Way For A Long Time

They Should Both Go Home
And Enjoy What's Left Of Their Lives

I've Never Cared Before
But When Ruth Goes
It Might Be Funny To Read The Garbalage
Of A Sotomayor Minority Opinion

stopping abortion is just a rally rally around me boys issue....neither party will stop what has become such a large business for pharms....most abortion are chemical now and done with two pills....if the gop really wanted to stop abortion why havent they done it....after all yall keep bragging about being the party in power?

stopping abortion is just a rally rally around me boys issue....neither party will stop what has become such a large business for pharms....most abortion are chemical now and done with two pills....if the gop really wanted to stop abortion why havent they done it....after all yall keep bragging about being the party in power?

Neither party will stop it also because it is the number one reason people vote for a party. It would devastate the Repub party to lose abortion as an issue

Neither party will stop it also because it is the number one reason people vote for a party. It would devastate the Repub party to lose abortion as an issue
Nope.

Without abortion there is no Democrat party.

Republicans can run on free speech and gun rights.

Nope.

Nope. Evangelicals vote Repub because of abortion, period. No other issue matters, they will never vote for a "pro-choice" candidate. That is why since RvW the GOP has never put a fiscal conservative in the White House, the Repub voters did not care about their fiscal views as long as they were "pro-life"

Nope.

Nope. Evangelicals vote Repub because of abortion, period. No other issue matters, they will never vote for a "pro-choice" candidate. That is why since RvW the GOP has never put a fiscal conservative in the White House, the Repub voters did not care about their fiscal views as long as they were "pro-life"
If abortion stops being an issue then there won't be any "pro-choice" candidates.

Nope.

If abortion stops being an issue then there won't be any "pro-choice" candidates.

Exactly. The Repubs count on votes because a large number of people would never vote for a "pro-choice" candidate, thus ensuring they will vote Repub.

Take that out of the equation and suddenly people might start to use their brain and not vote Repub or Dem.

It's always gonna be a two party system. The best you third party advocates can hope for is to pull one of the parties in your direction. The left understands that. The Communist Party could never gain any traction so they infiltrated the Democratic Party and over time they gained enough influence to eventually control it (unfortunately). Libertarians should wise up and join the Republican Party if they want to ever get anywhere.

And you just made the case for Trump. And Kavenaugh. You made it as well as I could have.

Forum List

Back