OK, Make Room for the 'Transabled', no shit

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So I guess we will have to have the government pay for disabling operations so these people can feel normal?

upload_2017-9-24_6-36-48.png

Body integrity identity disorder - Wikipedia

Sufferers of BIID are uncomfortable with a part of their body, such as a limb, and feel confident that removing or disabling this part of their body will relieve their discomfort. Sufferers may have intense feelings of envy toward amputees. They may pretend that they are an amputee, both in public and in private. Sufferers experience the above symptoms as being strange and unnatural. They may try to injure themselves to require the amputation of that limb. They are generally ashamed of their thoughts and may try to hide them from others, including therapists and health care professionals.[citation needed]

The majority of BIID sufferers are white middle-aged males, although this discrepancy may not be nearly as large as previously thought.[9] Most commonly[clarification needed] an above-the-knee amputation of the left leg is desired, but amputations may also involve the arms, or instead manifest itself as a need for paralysis, or involve the senses, such as hearing or vision.

A sexual motivation for being or looking like an amputee is called apotemnophilia.[10][11] In addition, apotemnophilia should not be mistaken for acrotomophilia, which describes a person who is sexually attracted to other people who are already missing limbs.[12] However, many of the people who experience one also experience the other.[13]

Up until recently,[when?] the BIID has led to the desire to become disabled on organs other than limbs. Events of BIID causing a desire to become disabled in organs such as eyes have been reported.
"Yeah but this is different because (fill in pop culture bullshit here)"

No shit? You said that this is no shit?

You become outraged at anything.

You fuckers rush to post shit like this for a reason. Can you articulate it? I have a theory. But I'd like to know what you think.

So I guess we will have to have the government pay for disabling operations so these people can feel normal?
Are you surprised, Jim?

It's just a natural progression, inevitable, and we're just getting started.

Add another grievance group, more on the way.

Nope. It's a mental illness that has been around for a long time. Nobody is asking for any government surgery or benefits.

You fuckers literally make shit up in order to point fingers at your imagined enemies. Daily.

Body integrity identity disorder - Wikipedia
I don't know about BID to have something intelligent to say.

Yes, of course, I can, off the top of my head, offer all manners of snide remarks and ignorantly derived conclusions/stances. I'm sure enough people from the "peanut gallery" will cover every base in that regard, so, no need for me to do so.

The unfortunate thing is that while the topic strikes me as interesting, it's probably not going to hold my interest enough for that I will bother to develop a well informed understanding of BIID and its sufferers to research it. The main reason for that is that the notion that someone would willfully have their limb(s) amputated and very obviously become a member of a long marginalized -- culturally and physically -- segment of society is enough that I may have to make due with wishing them the best and as good a recovery as they can obtain having no arms, legs, hands, digits, whatever....

I guess we will have to have the government pay for disabling operations so these people can feel normal?

Some stuff I quickly scanned in looking to find out how many folks have BIID (I didn't click on the Wiki link):
In light of the above -- all 200 of the BIID sufferers -- I frankly don't care whether government insurance programs pay for all or part of BIID sufferers' treatment.

8120b0196936f71353aaf4d7d39e2d15.png

Whether the gov't does or doesn't pay for BIID treatment just isn't going to make a difference in my or anyone else's taxes. On the other hand, for no material impact on my part and, apparently, great value on the part of the BIID sufferer, I don't care if government insurance covers it.

And besides, I don't "fly coach." It's not as though those folks who used to have legs are going to be holding me up or blocking the aisle or inhibiting my ability to do, frankly, anything. The thing is that neither will those folks impede people who do "fly coach."

Are you surprised, Jim?

Nope. It's a mental illness that has been around for a long time. Nobody is asking for any government surgery or benefits.

You fuckers literally make shit up in order to point fingers at your imagined enemies. Daily.
Yeah it's all made up right there in black and white. Another mental disease created by liberals that we will have to pay for.

Are you surprised, Jim?

Yeah it's all made up right there in black and white. Another mental disease created by liberals that we will have to pay for.

Created by liberals? Is that right? Where'd you read that?

Are you surprised, Jim?

Don't have to read it it anywhere. All sick stupid shit like this is always made up by liberal assholes.

Are you surprised, Jim?

Don't have to read it it anywhere. All sick stupid shit like this is always made up by liberal assholes.

That's where the idea that you make shit up comes from. You do it.

Are you surprised, Jim?

Still in denial huh? It's right there in black and white and this creature thinks it made up. LOL!

Still in denial huh? It's right there in black and white and this creature thinks it made up. LOL!

I don't think you know what I am suggesting is made up. You might be a functionally illiterate person.

I don't think you know what I am suggesting is made up. You might be a functionally illiterate person.
Right. Classic libtard, just keep on pretending like all of you garbage always do.

Is it even possible for you folks to discuss a topic without throwing insults?

Can you see no connection between that and your poor performance in the election?

Can you see no connection between that and your poor performance in the election?
They do not. Or will not, whichever. Because they're smarter than everyone else.

15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original

They do not. Or will not, whichever. Because they're smarter than everyone else.

I'm not sure that's true. I know a lot of people who are smarter than me. Not a single one of them ever felt obligated to tell me how smart they were.

Right. Classic libtard, just keep on pretending like all of you garbage always do.

OK. Humor me. What do I think you idiots made up in this thread?

I'm not sure that's true. I know a lot of people who are smarter than me. Not a single one of them ever felt obligated to tell me how smart they were.
It's just the way these people are. Their impulse is to attack and insult and lie, not just have a normal conversation.

It's just the way these people are. Their impulse is to attack and insult and lie, not just have a normal conversation.

Mac never insults anyone. He is always ready to have a normal conversation. Always.

Forum List

Back