Ok, I get the fresh veggies, crème fraîche ice cream tart and esp Jambalya

but Where the fock did the lamb idea come from? What's frenchie about lamb?

and the "White House Honey." I sense Michelle's fingerprints on this.

Something is distinctly fishy about this menu. Was the lamb done well or medium rare, as it should be?
First Lady Melania Trump Releases Details for the Trump Administration’s First State Visit

The menus are always a blend of the Guest's Cuisine and "American" Cuisine.

Lamb is prevalent in french cooking as well.

Le Gigot d'Agneau - French Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe • French Today

Love rack of lamb. Those itty bitty ribs, that warm, bloody mouthful of meat--nothing more spring like and reminiscent of human sacrifice.

Love rack of lamb. Those itty bitty ribs, that warm, bloody mouthful of meat--nothing more spring like and reminiscent of human sacrifice.
Trump doesn't do rare.

I have friends like that. i can't watch them when they order/eat steak.

If you want something cooked to 160 degrees or more, it either has to be chicken or some form of smoked BBQ.

Any form of steak above 135 degrees is sacrilege.

Trump doesn't do rare.

If you want something cooked to 160 degrees or more, it either has to be chicken or some form of smoked BBQ.

It's more of a psychological horror show when the thought of bacteria from undercooked meat plays on the mind...

Trump doesn't do rare.

It's more of a psychological horror show when the thought of bacteria from undercooked meat plays on the mind...

The simple way to avoid that is to only buy meat cuts from a good butcher, and make sure you don't penetrate the meat during early cooking.

It's why I only do steaks medium rare to rare, not anything involving ground beef.

Lamb is my GO-TO meat------everyone can eat lamb. Jews, Muslims and
even most Hindus

Trump doesn't do rare.
There is such a thing as leaving his on the heat longer.
I remember going to a very fancy French restaurant once and one of the older Mainers with us ordered lamb well done. The waiter came back and asked him to order something else -- the chef refused to cook it that way.

Trump doesn't do rare.

The simple way to avoid that is to only buy meat cuts from a good butcher, and make sure you don't penetrate the meat during early cooking.

It's why I only do steaks medium rare to rare, not anything involving ground beef.
Penetrate the meat? Must be fun in the kitchen with Marty.

Trump doesn't do rare.

Penetrate the meat? Must be fun in the kitchen with Marty.
You should see it when he beats his meat,,,for tenderization....

Forum List

Back