OK Apologists, What is Obama's Next Action You Will Defend?

The funny (and distressing) thing about the "progressives" on this board is that they always support "their' team and always vilify the "other" team, regardless of the merits of any particular action or policy. For example, the same people who supported Obama's earlier pledge to never allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon now enthusiastically support his acquiescence in that eventuality. So I am curious, what is his next duplicity that you will support?
When he uses Uber while driving a Prius to an Airbnb, I'll be annoyed...

The funny (and distressing) thing about the "progressives" on this board is that they always support "their' team and always vilify the "other" team, regardless of the merits of any particular action or policy. For example, the same people who supported Obama's earlier pledge to never allow Iran to develop a nuclear weapon now enthusiastically support his acquiescence in that eventuality. So I am curious, what is his next duplicity that you will support?
There's no need for the "progressives" on this board to say anything to defend Obama...the Supreme Court has that all under control.

There's no need for the "progressives" on this board to say anything to defend Obama...the Supreme Court has that all under control.

Well, be fair here....the SCOTUS DID give you your would-be hero, GWB.

Well, be fair here....the SCOTUS DID give you your would-be hero, GWB.
I blame all those voters that didn't know how to pull a lever properly..."hanging chads" anyone?

One day he will sell us into slavery just like every other man. I believe that is on the bible.

They were told it is the "duty" of every person to support the president. I guess that is true if we were in the military and the command chain has to be honored but we ain't. I guess it would be true if we want to live under a dictatorship. They ain't going to say it out loud because they know no one will except it willingly but appeal to some noble sense of patronage and loyalty and you can achieve the same thing. Isn't that clever!

One day he will sell us into slavery just like every other man. I believe that is on the bible.

They were told it is the "duty" of every person to support the president. I guess that is true if we were in the military and the command chain has to be honored but we ain't. I guess it would be true if we want to live under a dictatorship. They ain't going to say it out loud because they know no one will except it willingly but appeal to some noble sense of patronage and loyalty and you can achieve the same thing. Isn't that clever!
Yeah...you're probably right.

Oh, how "true"......for example, under Obama, I am really upset that I have to work in a concentration camp and I'm forced to wear a NASCAR patch on my forehead. Yes, life has changed a lot since Obama's swearing in, in 2009; heck. I'm blaming him for getting a whole 6 years older.

Forum List

Back