HillaryGate

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Bill Clinton knows that if you are going to be investigated by the F.B.I., its best to do it after you are elected...not before.

Hillary Clinton doesn't know this because she is too busy being "entitled" to become the "first woman" president.

The old Clinton Repertoire...obfuscate, hide, lie, and above all delay---none of that works so well with the F.B.I.

And the American people--while there are ready for a woman president, they are not ready for just any woman president....particularly one who might be a crook.

Does Obama control the FBI?

He and his old Attorney General corrupted most of the bureaucracy, but I am not sure about the FBI.

And, would it be good, or bad, for Mrs. Clinton--if he did control the FBI?

I would like for all you Democrats to know that this Heartland boy is thoroughly enjoying the mess the Democratic Party has gotten itself into.

Just like Whitwater, Filegate, Travelgate, Benghazi, and every other investigation over the past twenty five years, there will be nothing to report but some people love making accusations and spending money trying to find things that aren't there.

Investigated by the FBI.........what a cool thing to have on your resume while running for the presidency, especially when the majority of voters don't trust you to begin with.

Just like Whitwater, Filegate, Travelgate, Benghazi, and every other investigation over the past twenty five years, there will be nothing to report but some people love making accusations and spending money trying to find things that aren't there.
a democrat living in denial that the clintons are corrupt.keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.lol

Investigated by the FBI.........what a cool thing to have on your resume while running for the presidency, especially when the majority of voters don't trust you to begin with.

The majority of Democrats will vote for her and that's all she needs to become the first woman president.

Not unless they truly are sick, parasitic assholes!

a democrat living in denial that the clintons are corrupt.keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.lol

It isn't denial. It is deceit. These people have no problem with dishonesty if it gets them what they want.

The majority of Democrats will vote for her and that's all she needs to become the first woman president.

Nonsense. Just because they don't view her in the same terms that you do is no reason to call them names.

Nonsense. Just because they don't view her in the same terms that you do is no reason to call them names.

If they vote for her, then the name sticks.

What primary 92 percent of Democrats are comfortable voting for Hillary. - The Washington Post

Further proof (that dishonesty doesn't matter to Democrats),

Further proof than 92% of Democrats would vote for her? I don't think such proof is necessary to establish my point. Among Democrats she is their nominee. There is movement around other candidates and we have a year to go, but the only thing that will destroy her is certifiable charges that she mishandled her classified email and with twenty five years of experience in how to NOT get caught doing things that will cost her, I think Republican's have a losing game going on...again.

She said that the emails were unclassified when she sent them.

It's not uncommon for an unclassified document to later become classified.

Solution? Check the dates of the e-mails, and compare it to the date it was made classified (trust me......there's a record of that), to the date the e-mail was sent.

If it was classified AFTER it was sent? No problem, she did nothing wrong, because she's not the person that determines if something is classified or not, or the date that document is considered to be classified.

My guess? Nothing to see here

She said that the emails were unclassified when she sent them.

It's not uncommon for an unclassified document to later become classified.

Solution? Check the dates of the e-mails, and compare it to the date it was made classified (trust me......there's a record of that), to the date the e-mail was sent.

If it was classified AFTER it was sent? No problem, she did nothing wrong, because she's not the person that determines if something is classified or not, or the date that document is considered to be classified.

My guess? Nothing to see here

So it is OK for her to store government documents on her personal server and them destroy them????

She said the documents were UNCLASSIFIED when she sent them.

She's not the one that makes the determination on classified materials anyway.

online_bullying.jpg

For Christ's sake, Could we please stop slapping "-gate" at the end of everything? Holy hell.

Talk about something getting old...

Proof.
What primary 92 percent of Democrats are comfortable voting for Hillary. - The Washington Post

Which only means they would vote for her if they felt she were the better candidate.

It does not mean they will vote for her regardless.

Forum List

Back