Ohio Sheriff Takes Stopping School Shootings Into His Own Hands & Offers Free Concealed Carry Class

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I'm good friends with six police officers. All of whom are avid rights to bear arms supporters.

Why are they pro gun?

They know people need to be able to protect themselves and their families. And waiting 6 minutes for them to arrive is usually the difference between life and death.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-19-at-1.41.15-PM-300x283.png

Ohio Sheriff Takes Stopping School Shootings Into His Own Hands -- And Gun Fans Will Love How He's Doing It

I'm good friends with six police officers. All of whom are avid rights to bear arms supporters.

Why are they pro gun?

They know people need to be able to protect themselves and their families. And waiting 6 minutes for them to arrive is usually the difference between life and death.
[...]
Also, It won't be long before the Muslim invasion of Europe will reach the saturation level and the "asylum seekers" will begin pouring in here to rape, assault, murder, and impose sharia law the way they are doing in Germany, England, France, The Netherlands, Sweden, et.al. That is IF the goddam anti-gun fanatics have their way and our civilian population is disarmed or reduced to owning single-shot .22-short target rifles. The reason the Muslims invaders are getting away with their de-facto occupation of European and some Scandinavian nations is the perverse nature of those nations' elected leaders and their disarmed populations.

The only things which are keeping them out of the U.S. now is President Trump's resistance to immigration and the Muslim's awareness that they will not get away with their aggressive bullshit on the streets of America for long.

I am very pleased to see our police are beginning to realize that if our political atmosphere changes and the American demographic becomes Islamized the way Europe's has, our cops are going to need the backing of armed citizens to prevent their being abused the way the cops in Europe presently, and increasingly, are.

Forum List

Back