Ohio grand jury to decide whether to charge woman who miscarried for ‘abuse of a corpse’

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The dems must be elated by this piece of cruelty.
Whet misery are they putting this poor woman through ?
I cannot think of any valid reason for this action.
This stuff isn't something we need to worry about Tommy. Best just leave them to their choices until they start acting like responsible adults when dealing with abortion issues.

The dems must be elated by this piece of cruelty.
Whet misery are they putting this poor woman through ?
I cannot think of any valid reason for this action.

I was a bit shocked that you could ever be on the right side of any issue and why they would be prosecuting a woman over something beyond her control until I read this:

Watts left the hospital against medical advice. She returned the next day, but left again. Watts ended up miscarrying the fetus at home, into the toilet, which became clogged with blood, tissue and stool, according to the Washington Post. Watts thought that she removed the mass clogging the toilet and “placed it outdoors”, in the words of the outlet.

That is what they are prosecuting her for. Maybe the baby was nonviable, but apparently you can't just go off and dump the dead fetus on the sidewalk. There has to be some medical accounting of it.

I was a bit shocked that you could ever be on the right side of any issue and why they would be prosecuting a woman over something beyond her control until I read this:

Watts left the hospital against medical advice. She returned the next day, but left again. Watts ended up miscarrying the fetus at home, into the toilet, which became clogged with blood, tissue and stool, according to the Washington Post. Watts thought that she removed the mass clogging the toilet and “placed it outdoors”, in the words of the outlet.

That is what they are prosecuting her for. Maybe the baby was nonviable, but apparently you can't just go off and dump the dead fetus on the sidewalk. There has to be some medical accounting of it.
She is the victim of medieval laws in a society that lacks basic freedoms. What a fucking shithole.

She is the victim of medieval laws in a society that lacks basic freedoms. What a fucking shithole.

What basic freedom? The freedom to crap out a dead corpse in your bathroom trash can without the authorities being able to register it as a death, or whether or not it was due to natural causes or some sort of illegal abortive activity?

Speaking of freedoms, Ace, are you free to walk outside right now or get on your social media and criticize muslims or gays? Or won't the police come and arrest you just for mispronouning one of them, eh, Ace?

Speaking of freedoms, Ace, are you free to walk outside right now or get on your social media and criticize muslims or gays? Or won't the police come and arrest you just for mispronouning one of them, eh, Ace?
They will? Please cite the law.

They will? Please cite the law.

Thats not the US.

Forum List

Back