Ohio Governor DeWine Who Vetoed Bill Blocking Protecting Minors and Girl’s Sports Took $40K From Pro-Trans Hospitals

I don't. I don't live in your sick mutant imagination. The article in the OP is talking about healthcare. You're the one imagining pedo shit. You're the sick weirdo. :dunno:

This is the story;

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine vetoed House Bill 68, which sought to prohibit gender-affirming care for minors and to restrict transgender athletes’ participation in girls’ and women’s sports.

House Bill 68 proposed to ban physicians from providing gender-affirming care, such as puberty blockers and hormone therapy, to trans youth and would prohibit gender reassignment surgeries for minors. It also sought to bar transgender girls from competing in female sports categories.

Nope, your internal compass is too far whacked. Im against that vile behavior.
My internal compass is just fine. So are my eyes. Quote any part of the article where you think it mentions anything relating to pedophilia, otherwise, yea you literally imagined that shit. You're the one who imagines pedo shit. You sick fuck. Facts.

This is the story;

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine vetoed House Bill 68, which sought to prohibit gender-affirming care for minors and to restrict transgender athletes’ participation in girls’ and women’s sports.

House Bill 68 proposed to ban physicians from providing gender-affirming care, such as puberty blockers and hormone therapy, to trans youth and would prohibit gender reassignment surgeries for minors. It also sought to bar transgender girls from competing in female sports categories.
I don't see any mention of pedophilia there. What the fuck is wrong with you sick mutants that you read that and imagine pedophilia?

Another RINO exposed. This piece of filth needs to be removed for taking bribes.

Good for him! A smart man who isn't buying right wing lies and bullshit!

I don't see any mention of pedophilia there. What the fuck is wrong with you sick mutants that you read that and imagine pedophilia?
You Progs are pure revenge. Right and wrong means nothing as any injustices from the past must have resolution. And of course, those injustices are completely one way.

Another RINO exposed. This piece of filth needs to be removed for taking bribes.

:popcorn:

You Progs are pure revenge. Right and wrong means nothing as any injustices from the past must have resolution. And of course, those injustices are completely one way.
This story has nothing to do with revenge. I get why those mutants imagine pedo shit, they're from a deplorable mutant culture, I never know what the fuck you're even talking about guy. 😄

My internal compass is just fine. So are my eyes. Quote any part of the article where you think it mentions anything relating to pedophilia, otherwise, yea you literally imagined that shit. You're the one who imagines pedo shit. You sick fuck. Facts.

Nope, doctors cutting off body parts so one can pretend they're something else is sick. Yeah, your internal compass is whacked. You need help.

Nope, doctors cutting off body parts so one can pretend they're something else is sick.
Pretending is what you fail whites do. You pretend as if you understand healthcare as well as medical professionals.
Yeah, your internal compass is whacked. You need help.
And you're a pussy. I'm guessing I've made you abandon the stupid argument where you imagine pedophila and then try to accuse others of it? All your arguments are shit and I shit on all of them. Short Bus. :funnyface:

Fucking with children in any sexual way is the very definition of pedophilia; and that is exactly what this “gender-affirming care” is, when applied to minors.

Forum List

Back