Oh, What A Tangled Web We Weave

Lets cut to the chase.

I KNOW THAT OBAMA personally sat down at the computer and deleted those e mails. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. If I told you I'd have to.......well you know the rest.

So with my knowledge, why don't you repubs just get on with the impeachment? That's all you want and I am telling you that what you say is true. Obama deleted those e mails. He is a computer genus as well as being responsible for the George Bush debacle.

Trust me. I speak Republican.

If the reports I have been hearing are correct about 6 GOV. HARD DRIVES that have had inexplicable crashes?

Then YES, I think somebody needs to answer for this COVERUP.

Well, I guess this is to be expected. This laid all of Lerner's defenders low. Congress should now subpoena Sonasoft's IRS archives from that time period. Problem solved.
I think I hear a sigh of relief from the IRS offices as we all know they were disappointed the emails were destroyed when Lehner's PC crashed. Now they can get this issue behind them when Sonasoft provides Congress those emails.

/scarcasm

Evidence that the IRS (and the rest of the Federal Government under Barack Obama)...has lied in this matter is going to continue to trickle out...and it may welll become a cancer on this presidency, as it should.

(If Corruption doesn't do it, Incompetency certainly will.)

But, neither is going to get much help from where it should get help first---the Media.

When 80% of the Watchdogs of Government help a corrupt government hide a crime which was obviously perpetrated to hide other, possibly impeachable crimes, then our society...the greatest so far in history...has lost its way and is in decline...for no society long survives the undermining of its own laws.
We should take freedom of the press away from the liberal media. The Obama lapdogs don't deserve the protection of our Constitution.

Forum List

Back