Oh she's running alrighty..Go Palin Go.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Saw yet another book interview with her on FOX. She pretty much left no doubt in my mind she's running. And she has something unprecedented..unlimited access to publicity via FOX and TLC. This is pretty major..and I've never seen this before. Basically she will be involved in a 4 year compaign for the presidency.

Go Palin Go..

Jimmy Carter prayed for Reagan to be nominated.

Impressing people like you means nothing.

Reagan and his "Grimer Wormtongue", Lee Atwater were a pretty despicable couple. Keeping those hostages in Iran for plane parts isn't something most Americans would have done.

But it wasn't to low for ol' Ronnie boy..was it?

Saw yet another book interview with her on FOX. She pretty much left no doubt in my mind she's running. And she has something unprecedented..unlimited access to publicity via FOX and TLC. This is pretty major..and I've never seen this before. Basically she will be involved in a 4 year compaign for the presidency.

Go Palin Go..
Vague. I don't debate other's feelings. It's quite useless and there is no intellectual challenge at all.

I like and support Mrs Palin, I just don't think 2012 is the right time for her. I think the Conservative candidate would be better served with her doing what she does best, pissing off the liberals and obama drones. :D

I would like to see her sharpen her skills for a run in 2016, and square off against Hillary. What a fascinating campaign that would be, imo.

I like and support Mrs Palin, I just don't think 2012 is the right time for her. I think the Conservative candidate would be better served with her doing what she does best, pissing off the liberals and obama drones. :D

I would like to see her sharpen her skills for a run in 2016, and square off against Hillary. What a fascinating campaign that would be, imo.

c'mon. clinton will be seventy. she'll be retired, or wont catch the nomination.

Ok... you Progressives can start shitting yourselves....1... 2... 3... NOW!

God.. this is toooo funny.

Go Palin Go..
Vague. I don't debate other's feelings. It's quite useless and there is no intellectual challenge at all.

Yep.

Knowing your betters is a good quality Si Modo.

Run along.

does palin aim to run as a republican? do republicans believe she would prevail in a primary?

Go Palin Go..

Yep.

Run along.
Yes, you are better at knowing your feelings.

Let us all know when feeling is fact. Until then, there is no intellectual challenge at all involved in my discussing your feelings about something.

I'm sorry that's too complicated for you to grasp.

does palin aim to run as a republican? do republicans believe she would prevail in a primary?

Well yeah.

She said she was running in the interview I saw...but she left the door slightly open for a way out..

But she's got the bug...no doubt.

Yep.

Run along.
Yes, you are better at knowing your feelings.

Let us all know when feeling is fact. Until then, there is no intellectual challenge at all involved in my discussing your feelings about something.

I'm sorry that's too complicated for you to grasp.

And you do keep coming back for more...despite the "lack" of a challenge.

Got it. :lol::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back