Oh no she didn't.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Rightwing pundit Ann Coulter seems to think freedom of religion is overrated.

Launching another in a long series of criticisms of immigration reform, Coulter went on an anti-Muslim tirade on conservative opinion show “Hannity” Monday night, saying the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsnarnaev should be imprisoned for wearing a Muslim veil.

“This immigration policy of us assimilating immigrants into our culture isn’t really working,” Coulter added. “They’re assimilating us into their culture. Did she get a clitorectomy too?”

Ann Coulter: Bombing Suspect's Wife Should Be Jailed For Wearing Hijab
Ann should be imprisoned for wearing that face in public.

Launching another in a long series of criticisms of immigration reform, Coulter went on an anti-Muslim tirade on conservative opinion show “Hannity” Monday night, saying the wife of dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsnarnaev should be imprisoned for wearing a Muslim veil.

“This immigration policy of us assimilating immigrants into our culture isn’t really working,” Coulter added. “They’re assimilating us into their culture. Did she get a clitorectomy too?”

Two questions:
1. Was she trying to stir publicity and ratings by saying something this out of whack?
2. Is she out to break the glass ceiling on sexism by saying something this sexually offensive toward another woman? I'll give her that much, at least she proves that sexually charged/sexist remarks are imposed by "women equally"!!! How liberating is that? Should there be a "feminist's feminist award" for the crudest attack of sexism by a woman against a "fellow woman"???

Two questions:
1. Was she trying to stir publicity and ratings by saying something this out of whack?
2. Is she out to break the glass ceiling on sexism by saying something this sexually offensive toward another woman? I'll give her that much, at least she proves that sexually charged/sexist remarks are imposed by "women equally"!!! How liberating is that? Should there be a "feminist's feminist award" for the crudest attack of sexism by a woman against a "fellow woman"???

1, is most correct.

She was just being a smartass. I don't believe she literally means to jail anyone over fashion.

Like Rozman, I did a double take at the "clitorectomy", too
:eek:

And, yes, they are doing anything and everything to have our culture assimilate to them.
The FBI, et.al, have already removed "Islamic Jihadist" references from their manuals.
Obama can't say "Muslim Terrorist" even if it's on his teleprompter.
What happened in Benghazi "doesn't matter" to Hillderbeast.

Two questions:

1, is most correct.

She was just being a smartass. I don't believe she literally means to jail anyone over fashion.

Like Rozman, I did a double take at the "clitorectomy", too
:eek:

And, yes, they are doing anything and everything to have our culture assimilate to them.
The FBI, et.al, have already removed "Islamic Jihadist" references from their manuals.
Obama can't say "Muslim Terrorist" even if it's on his teleprompter.
What happened in Benghazi "doesn't matter" to Hillderbeast.
Everything Coulter says is for shock value ... little substance to her.

Forum List

Back