oh look a sars-cov2 "vaccine" glitch

bleak

Aug 30, 2020
But don't worry too much, pro "vaxxers," they'll take out the formaldehyde and that one particularly pesky strain of nano tech and have you up and running in a flash. So hold out those arms (or whatever part they tell you to hold out lol) and feel the sting. I won't be joining you, btw ;)

But don't worry too much, pro "vaxxers," they'll take out the formaldehyde and that one particularly pesky strain of nano tech and have you up and running in a flash. So hold out those arms (or whatever part they tell you to hold out lol) and feel the sting. I won't be joining you, btw ;)

This is standard protocol.. You cant' get the confidence of VOLUNTEERS to sign up for clinical trials if ya don't take care of "severe reactions" quickly SERIOUSLY.. From what I've seen on other drug trials its an 80% chance it was NOT EVEN related to the drug.. There's a special panel that acts quickly on investigating the PROBABILITY that the drug caused the effect, and then they move on..

Not as bad as running THERAPEUTICS for Covid in clinical trials.. There's a huge ETHICAL consideration to signing folks up CONFIRMED with "killer disease" and then advise them that 1/2 of them are gonna get NO TREATMENT AT ALL.. I find the emphasis on clinical trials for Covid therapeutics right now MORALLY DISGUSTING because of that.. No rational person scared of HAVING Covid should EVER consent to a 50% chance of "no treatment at all"...

I have been a lifelong anti-vaccine guy, speaking just for myself. If a vaccine is what you want, by all means go for it. I will most certainly not be changing my philosophy for a Covid-19 vaccine. But to all who do, I wish you the best of luck. I will be cheering you on from the sidelines.

It's your right to stay home.

This is standard protocol.. You cant' get the confidence of VOLUNTEERS to sign up for clinical trials if ya don't take care of "severe reactions" quickly SERIOUSLY.. From what I've seen on other drug trials its an 80% chance it was NOT EVEN related to the drug.. There's a special panel that acts quickly on investigating the PROBABILITY that the drug caused the effect, and then they move on..

Not as bad as running THERAPEUTICS for Covid in clinical trials.. There's a huge ETHICAL consideration to signing folks up CONFIRMED with "killer disease" and then advise them that 1/2 of them are gonna get NO TREATMENT AT ALL.. I find the emphasis on clinical trials for Covid therapeutics right now MORALLY DISGUSTING because of that.. No rational person scared of HAVING Covid should EVER consent to a 50% chance of "no treatment at all"...
Right.

Btw, here's the scientific documentation that proves the SARS-COV2 virus was isolated, using 'Gold Standard' Koch and/or Rivers Postulates of course. Also below you will find proof that the RT-PCR test was designed as a 'Gold Standard' test for a single, isolated virus.

Did you get that?

You'll be too sick to go out. Or maybe just not feeling like your 'old self' anymore, though I can't imagine why you would want to.

Hi Jake! Wow haven't seen you here in awhile welcome back.

You'll be too sick to go out. Or maybe just not feeling like your 'old self' anymore, though I can't imagine why you would want to.
You continue to show that you do not understand the conversation.

Hi Jake! Wow haven't seen you here in awhile welcome back.
I have been home. :)

This is to be expected ... common in fact ... the difference is this is being reported by commercial media ... I'm planning on skipping it, I've never had a flu shot and I think I got it once in the past 35 years ... tetanus shot every five years like religion ...

My children and their pediatrician roared with laughter at my anti-vax rhetoric ... good times ...

You continue to show that you do not understand the conversation.
Here's your "conversation"
:laughing0301:

dummest-gates.jpg

Forum List

Back