Oh, Lard....the GOP is at it again....thinking of Healthcare without brains!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The fix is in....Donald Dumb wants a 100th day victory, the GOP wants to go home without being attacked and the American stupid is waiting on the Trump promise....Cheap healthcare for everybody, better than ACA and and and...its gonna be terrific. Meanwhile you got the GOP pissed because democrats, save for the DINO's refuse to put their hand prints on this hot mess that is surely to be their plan. Its almost laughable when you hear these clowns go before the public and whine because Democrats refuse to work with them....this coming from a party that sat on their white ass for 8 fuckin years getting a 6 figure welfare check for holding hearings on Bengazi and fukin emails.

• Banned
Hi tigerred, I hadn't heard from you in awhile, hope all is well.
Contrary to popular beliefs, I do have a job and I work. And all is well, just dealing with a lot of OT.

Lol! You work hard and provide, that is cool. Though we rarely agree, I do miss your posts.
No disrespect but there's nothing cool about slavery in the 21st century.....the only thing missing from that hell ho in which I slave weekly...is cotton!! Have a nice weekend.

Forum List

Back