‘Oh, karma’: Ghouls rush to blame Rick Warren for son’s suicide

This is what they are like. No one should be too surprised when a leftist acts like a leftist. It is expected.

"Ghoulish" would be using the death as an excuse to fish for random tweets somewhere so you can declare how awful those liberals are. The term "desperate" would also apply.

Do you three ghouls have no shame at all? Turn down your glee here a notch. I know you're happiest when you've found a new excuse to hate liberals, but it doesn't reflect well on you when you get so happy over a tragic death.

As sad as this is, and as much pain and grief as the family is facing,
I think the people who REALLY need the prayer are the ones politicizing
this as a reason to vent and bash each other. They must be in real pain to do that
at a time like this. I grieve for them and everyone else who is touched by this tragedy.
My prayers to the family and also to all the other people rising up on all sides,
that God use this to heal those wounds and bring people to resolution and closure.
Sometimes a sacrifical lamb ends up being a gift to people who don't realize it yet.

?Oh, karma?: Ghouls rush to blame Rick Warren for son?s suicide | Twitchy

what the hells is wrong with people this man just lost his SON!! Why cant you just let him grieve .IT would be like someone blaming a parent of a child killed in Columbine or Sandy hook and saying awful hateful things. And they say it is because he is against gay marriage. IF you want tolerance you too have to be tolerant. JUST SAYING

His son was being treated by doctors for years because of mental illness issues. Father was there helping too. Sometimes it's just too much for the sick person to go on and they suddenly crack & end it all. Yes, even though they are on meds, have support, etc.

Forum List

Back