oh darn...

Good for the rooster. Now, if all of them would jump OUT of the ring and slash a few more fucktards, I'd be a happy camper reading about it.

Karmas a bitch.

Victim was attending a cockfight where he was stabbed in the leg by a bird with a knife attached to its own limb

Armed rooster kills Calif. man - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com
msnbc.com news services
updated 2/7/2011 9:22:39 PM ET

DELANO, Calif. — A California man attending a cockfight has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird that had a knife attached to its own limb.

The Kern County coroner says 35-year-old Jose Luis Ochoa was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury in neighboring Tulare County on Jan. 30.

An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental "sharp force injury" to his right calf.

Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt says it's unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa's death. Tulare officials are investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting is a sport, illegal in the United States, in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.

"When deputies arrived, people started fleeing," Sgt. Martin King told kget.com in Bakersfield. "One of the roosters jumped at the decedent, inflicting some type of injury and causing his death."

Authorities told kget.com that this is the first time they have seen a human die as the result of a cockfight.

"Number one, the sport is illegal in the state of California," King told the website. "As far as the dangers, this was just an unfortunate freak accident. I really can't compare it to anything or say anything else because that's basically all that it is."

Aparently the little pecker has lawyered up. And word from the lawyer is that they are going to use a PTSD defense. Activist from the Rooster Federation League are expected to protest the farm where the cock fighting occured. PETA made a statement, but nobody cared.

Stay tuned for more.

I find myself cheering for the rooster. Pity he only managed to kill one of the bastards.

Dude got stabbed in the calf. You gotta be preatty lame to die from that.

Imagine keeping a straight face at the goofs funeral. I mean Really! The jokes just write themselves, but the family is right there, trying to deal with the stoopudity of how he died.

Side note
Here's something that's telling; the cops didn't arrest anyone. How did everyone get away, if the cops meant to shut it down?

These animal fighters got to go. Bullfighting ain't acceptable here either. I understand that in other nations, dog fighting and cock fighting are considered "fun", but not here.

BTW, it is fairly easily to kill someone by severing the right artery. Hit a sweet spot and even expert medical attention at the scene likely will not save you.

Just sayin'.....

These animal fighters got to go. Bullfighting ain't acceptable here either. I understand that in other nations, dog fighting and cock fighting are considered "fun", but not here.

BTW, it is fairly easily to kill someone by severing the right artery. Hit a sweet spot and even expert medical attention at the scene likely will not save you.

Just sayin'.....

Sure you can. But the calf is a big stretch.

I'm thinking it was an infection. So his death was painfull and choke full of karmically justified goodness.

If you ask me, all these animal fighters should sign up to appear on "Fatal Attraction", where their animals can kill them for our amusement. Has a certain justice to it, no?

If you ask me, all these animal fighters should sign up to appear on "Fatal Attraction", where their animals can kill them for our amusement. Has a certain justice to it, no?

That's why, every-now-and-then, I watch bull riding. It never fails to confirm the saying;

Fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

watching grown men get windmilled is like candy for my eyes.

Forum List

Back