Oh Boy.....Now They Dun It....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The NFL has just robbed Paul Allen of $300,000 and gauranteed the Seahawks will take revenge by winning the next 5 superbowls.

There was a little dust up a few weeks ago at Seahawk practice.. Nobody got hurt... Sherman and somebody or somebody and Thomas pushed each other...

Whatever....

So the NFL in all it's wisdom fined the guy who wasn't in any kind of shape to do anything about it.

Nice move you morons.

Somebody in the NFL office should have researched Allen a little better before stealing his money with this bogus fine.

Hey you dipsticks!!...Allen is rich... not stupid...or forgiving.

The NFL has just robbed Paul Allen of $300,000 and gauranteed the Seahawks will take revenge by winning the next 5 superbowls.

Congratulations on your vibrant fantasy life.

Don't get upset Huggy, the NFL, from time to time, has to make it look like they care about something other than profits. Look for that same player to win some sort of made up award later in the year. "Player of the Week" or some sh*t. They give Coach of the Year too don't they?

In other news:

I'm kinda' disappointed with this seasons' "Hard Knocks". Not the Falcons mind you, just the content. Too much "Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah, NFL is Great!" and not enough focus on player cuts.

The whole f*ckin' reason to watch the show is to learn who the players are off the field, their stories and how they each try to make the team. The Coach calling in the players and telling them to bring their playbooks with them is some of the best TV on today.

F*ckin' NFL better get on the stick with this show.

Don't get upset Huggy, the NFL, from time to time, has to make it look like they care about something other than profits. Look for that same player to win some sort of made up award later in the year. "Player of the Week" or some sh*t. They give Coach of the Year too don't they?

In other news:

I'm kinda' disappointed with this seasons' "Hard Knocks". Not the Falcons mind you, just the content. Too much "Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah, NFL is Great!" and not enough focus on player cuts.

The whole f*ckin' reason to watch the show is to learn who the players are off the field, their stories and how they each try to make the team. The Coach calling in the players and telling them to bring their playbooks with them is some of the best TV on today.

F*ckin' NFL better get on the stick with this show.

Oh for Cripes sakes.. !!!!

Seriously ?????

I don't get whatever chanel your pithy little TV show is on.

I suppoze I could download it off of ThePirateBay but really...

Sounds like too much trouble for the payoff..

OK...Ok Don't get your pink panties in a twist...

I'll crank up the puter with the old MS platform that still allows TPB and give it a looksee.

It better be friggin awesome... If not you will hear about it..

JEEEZZZUUUSSSSSS The things I do for you people..

Don't watch this years season with the Falcons it sucks.

Watch the one with the Miami Dolphins and Philbins' first year.

Oh... GREAT !!!

I already started downloading this season episode #4 ...ya it's a Falcons one.

ZZZOK I will get an idea what it is about and determine if it is worth watching any more of them.

Forum List

Back