Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Since I'm getting tossed under the bus by Wolf yet again (screw scum verbiage, I've been using that phrase for decades), allow me to point out that, as a truck driver, I'm seldom in the same time zone for more than a few hours.

As such, there are times when it may be impossible for me to get online between driving, sleeping, and being in dead zones.

Now... feel free to continue demonizing me.

Edit to add: Pickup Truck Drivers | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum (lest I be called a liar... Wolf seems like she's out to get me for no reason)

Don't feel alone... .

Since I'm getting tossed under the bus by Wolf yet again (screw scum verbiage, I've been using that phrase for decades), allow me to point out that, as a truck driver, I'm seldom in the same time zone for more than a few hours.

As such, there are times when it may be impossible for me to get online between driving, sleeping, and being in dead zones.

Edit to add: Pickup Truck Drivers | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum (lest I be called a liar... Wolf seems like she's out to get me for no reason)

Don't feel alone... .

Dammit Moon, now she's going to say we're in collusion.

Go look at my scum play. It's markedly different. There's no way I could pull this off as scum.

And as I've pointed out...

If what I've read is right, and scum can't kill scum, it'd make sense for you to duplicate your town play as scum because scum has to rely on town to lynch their opposing scum team.

So your insistence of this being your town play only makes me more suspicious of you.

Tell me why you think I'm scum. Because I'm drawing attention to myself? LOL
It is rather suspicious that you keep referring to the fact you are town.

I don't think I stated more than a few times that I was town in game 3. Grandma as well. BOTH of us stated it all the time in game 4. Guess what our alignments were then....

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Of course, everyone is different. Mertex likes to say she is town all the time and is usually telling the truth.

I notice she wavered on her asseveration as such...without knowing it...

Don't feel alone... .

Well we are, we just haven't been assigned a conjugate...

Don't feel alone... .

are you?

Don't feel alone... .

are you?

lol

Don't feel alone... .

are you?

My question exactly. :biggrin:

house,

part of this game is to ask questions, probe one another and annoy one another to get reactions hoping the scum will slip up. When you get defensive like that it starts making some of us think you are hiding something.

for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

Finally, Someone gets why I'm acting this way. It's reaction testing like I keep saying, although constantly saying that kind of lessens the effectiveness of it.

And saying I'm town is because I am. I didn't say that as scum until the very end when I was going down anyway and trying to stall my lynch and draw attention away from my partners by bringing it to me. Before that, I had no reason to say I was town if nobody thought otherwise.

for example. Last game aye was always getting completely offended that I would accuse her of being scum. Made me think she was suspicious. Of course, I was killed before I could do anything about it.

And this game, I could care less if anyone calls me that. :badgrin:

And this game, I could care less if anyone calls me that. :badgrin:

I'm not sure you aren't scum this game too, but I am getting a townish vibe so far.

I know how difficult it is to maintain your sense of humor when you are Scum. For that reason, here's some Town:

Sgt_Gath

Aye

Grandma

That's it for now.

Regards from Rosie

I know how difficult it is to maintain your sense of humor when you are Scum. For that reason, here's some Town:

Sgt_Gath

Aye

Grandma

That's it for now.

Regards from Rosie

Grandma has a sense of humor? I will need to see a link for you to prove that allegation is true (she is kind of mean so I stay off her lawn) :smoke:

Sgt_Gath

Aye

Grandma

That's it for now.

Regards from Rosie

Grandma has a sense of humor? I will need to see a link for you to prove that allegation is true (she is kind of mean so I stay off her lawn) :smoke:

trying to get on rosies town list eh?

Sgt_Gath

Aye

Grandma

That's it for now.

Regards from Rosie

trying to get on rosies town list eh?

Rosie scares me more than Grandma. I must not be alone since scum always kill her quick. I wouldn't want to be on her friends or her enemies list. I always envision her as a biker chick, so.....she is probably a Sunday School Teacher :wine:

New Topics

Forum List

Back