Official Russian Troll Welcome Thread

The troll is from the Ukraine. NOT Russian.
I have a buddy that lives in Ukraine.
He is anti Russia but he says most of his country is pro Russia. He says "his aggression is real but most are with him"
That's why I never understood the outrage over the whole ordeal. Especially from the knee jerk Americans. Then again, our ignorance is real.
Don't know why I felt like sharing that. Must be the Jack lol

He is anti Russia but he says most of his country is pro Russia. He says "his aggression is real but most are with him"
100% true, Western press will never tell you about it. It wants you to buy their fairly tales about "democratic" Ukraine.

DarkFury, you mentioned a Ukrainian troll on this forum. You're right: there is one and it's Litwin.

Last edited:
100% true, Western press will never tell you about it. It wants you to buy their fairly tales about "democratic" Ukraine.

DarkFury, you mentioned a Ukrainian troll on this forum. You're right: there is one and it's Litwin.
You can tell from his content he is a contract troll and not a very good one at that. This might be his 3rd site as a paid player.

That's why I never understood the outrage over the whole ordeal. Especially from the knee jerk Americans. Then again, our ignorance is real.
I wouldn’t say that. I think that the proportion is 50/50. Though, the opinions vary significantly from the Western part to the Eastern one.

I wouldn’t say that. I think that the proportion is 50/50. Though, the opinions vary significantly from the Western part to the Eastern one.
Do you live there?

You can tell from his content he is a contract troll and not a very good one at that. This might be his 3rd site as a paid player.

He's not the troll I'm referring to. And, there's more than one Russian troll here.

Do you live there?
Yes, I live there.

I see the Russian trolls are in full force here recently, they're all over the NFL controversy, plastering the front page of the politics forum with their inane "observations."

Litwin posts a lot of news, which doesn't count as 'trolling' per se, so he's okay, same for a couple of the other Russian or former Russian posters here who post decent fare, much better than the Democratic Party fake news spammers here offer as posts, or the right wingers who post nothing but whines about 'taxes' while proving they don't even fill out their own tax returns and don't know what they're talking about if we go by what they babble on about, so quit sniveling, Skippy; they're just better posters than you, that's all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back