Official Russian Troll Welcome Thread

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Since this forum apparently has an open door policy for Russian trolls crapping up the place with far right links and fake news, I realized that there hasn't been an official "welcome!" thread for them. That's no way to treat our Russian troll friends, so here it is.

Welcome!

Thought I caught one of those sneaky Russian trolls creeping around the forum...

6niC43d.gif

...but it was just pervy Bill again...

I use the term "comrade" to describe certain ideologies and supporters of said ideology, I swear I'm not the Russian agent, I only know the term from the movies.

Since this forum apparently has an open door policy for Russian trolls crapping up the place with far right links and fake news, I realized that there hasn't been an official "welcome!" thread for them. That's no way to treat our Russian troll friends, so here it is.

Welcome!

Oh great. Now you've done it.

Next the alt right kkk nazi assholes are gonna demand the same.

Maybe management could just make a new, all-purpose trash heap?

:woohoo:

Я ценю приветствую вас американскую капиталистическую свинью. Приветствую мать России!

Welcome!

Are you drunk again?

Я ценю приветствую вас американскую капиталистическую свинью. Приветствую мать России!
I don't care how many times you voted for Clinton, She still lost.

Welcome!

Are you drunk again?

Welcome!

Are you drunk again?
Given all the Democrats here we have enough KKK or BLM or Nazis..

Forum List

Back