Offended muslims demand nike remove Allah shoes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Thousands of offended Muslims have signed a petition demanding that Nike remove a “blasphemous” and “offensive” shoe that they claim has “Allah” inscribed on the sole.

Offended Muslims Demand Nike Remove “Allah” Shoes

This is to funny these stupid mother fkrs are the same crowd asses as are the " let them in" let them in " idiots. lmfao Nike eat yourselves alive dumbasses we told you never fk over the people buuuuh byeeee big stocks.

280119allah.jpg

Quick! Buy a pair and step in dog poop!

Last edited:
Other than being in English and upside down and backwards from Arabic, it is easy to see the error.

Thousands of offended Muslims have signed a petition demanding that Nike remove a “blasphemous” and “offensive” shoe that they claim has “Allah” inscribed on the sole.

This is to funny these stupid mother fkrs are the same crowd asses as are the " let them in" let them in " idiots. lmfao Nike eat yourselves alive dumbasses we told you never fk over the people buuuuh byeeee big stocks.

Throwing the shoe at Nike?
I heard that's what they do in foreign countries.
Literally take off their shoe and throw it to show disdain.
How appropriate in this case?

Throwing the shoe at Nike?
I heard that's what they do in foreign countries.
Literally take off their shoe and throw it to show disdain.
How appropriate in this case?
Yes, but throwing an Allah shoe? I’d love to see the heads explode trying to figure out what to do.

Forum List

Back