of course we can't forget America's #1 all-time Terrorist, right winger Tim McVeigh

he was a christer

Timothy McVeigh received the Last Rites shortly before his death a priest told reporters yesterday. Fr Ron Ashmore, of St. Margaret Mary Church, said McVeigh asked to see Terre Haute prison chaplain Fr Frank Roof in the execution chamber minutes before his death. One of McVeigh's attorneys, Nathan Chambers, said when he arrived at the prison, the warden told him a priest was available if McVeigh wanted the Last Rites. Chambers said, when he asked McVeigh, he replied: "Sure, send him in.'"

Timothy McVeigh asked for Last Rites

The Greater Threat: Christian Extremism From Timothy McVeigh to Anders Breivik

Nope...from wiki.....

In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution.[95][96][97][98][99][100]
so why did he ask for the last rights from the pedophile catholic church

There are more pedophile school teachers in the California school system than there are the total number of Catholic priests...and you have to send your kids to public school.....
lying for your dead man god again

Timothy McVeigh received the Last Rites shortly before his death a priest told reporters yesterday. Fr Ron Ashmore, of St. Margaret Mary Church, said McVeigh asked to see Terre Haute prison chaplain Fr Frank Roof in the execution chamber minutes before his death. One of McVeigh's attorneys, Nathan Chambers, said when he arrived at the prison, the warden told him a priest was available if McVeigh wanted the Last Rites. Chambers said, when he asked McVeigh, he replied: "Sure, send him in.'" Fr Ashmore said: "Tim was raised a Catholic. He knows when you ask for that, it's like saying, 'I'm sorry for everything I've done Lord. Please

Asshole....from his own book....And of course you are listening to an attorney......

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia

In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[93][94] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic. However, he took the Last Rites, administered by a priest, just before his execution.[95][96][97][98][99][100]
yet he took last rights that is the last hing he did, he died a good catholic just like you

Don't forget christian fascist Erick Rudolph. Centennial Olympic Park bombing - Wikipedia

this guy...killed 1...

The muslim orlando shooter....49

Muslim shooter at Fort Hood....13

mulsim San Bernadino shooters....14...

muslim Boston bombers, killed 3....

9/11 muslim terrorists....killed over 3,000

Yeah...your post is stupid.
So it doesn't matter to you? That's a pretty stupid attitude to have.

No shithead.......you are trying to make out that the Olympic bomber was worse than muslim terrorists......I showed that you are wrong...as left wingers are always wrong....

Nope...from wiki.....

so why did he ask for the last rights from the pedophile catholic church

There are more pedophile school teachers in the California school system than there are the total number of Catholic priests...and you have to send your kids to public school.....
lying for your dead man god again

Timothy McVeigh received the Last Rites shortly before his death a priest told reporters yesterday. Fr Ron Ashmore, of St. Margaret Mary Church, said McVeigh asked to see Terre Haute prison chaplain Fr Frank Roof in the execution chamber minutes before his death. One of McVeigh's attorneys, Nathan Chambers, said when he arrived at the prison, the warden told him a priest was available if McVeigh wanted the Last Rites. Chambers said, when he asked McVeigh, he replied: "Sure, send him in.'" Fr Ashmore said: "Tim was raised a Catholic. He knows when you ask for that, it's like saying, 'I'm sorry for everything I've done Lord. Please

Asshole....from his own book....And of course you are listening to an attorney......

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia

yet he took last rights that is the last hing he did, he died a good catholic just like you

Nope...good Catholics don't murder people....please show me anywhere in the teachings of Jesus where he said it was okay to murder people....

Don't forget christian fascist Erick Rudolph. Centennial Olympic Park bombing - Wikipedia

this guy...killed 1...

No shithead.......you are trying to make out that the Olympic bomber was worse than muslim terrorists......I showed that you are wrong...as left wingers are always wrong....
Nope terrorists are terrorists, christian or muslim or catholic or protestant.
You are the asshole for trying to put me in a category to hate. Typical fascist.

this guy...killed 1...

You are the asshole for trying to put me in a category to hate. Typical fascist.

I am not a facist...I am an American Conservative...that means I believe in limited government, individual freedom, the Constitution with it's checks and balances and separation of powers, and the Bill of Rights...none of that is believed by left wing fascists like you.....

this guy...killed 1...

I am not a facist...I am an American Conservative...that means I believe in limited government, individual freedom, the Constitution with it's checks and balances and separation of powers, and the Bill of Rights...none of that is believed by left wing fascists like you.....
You discount christian terrorism and called me an asshole for pointing it out. We need to be on the lookout for extremists of all stripes, not making excuses for any ideology and blaming whole religions.

this guy...killed 1...

You discount christian terrorism and called me an asshole for pointing it out. We need to be on the lookout for extremists of all stripes, not making excuses for any ideology and blaming whole religions.

Nope.....muslim terrorists have state training and sponsorship...they are far more dangerous and are killing people all around the world.....with Iranian money, training and equipment...

Nope.....muslim terrorists have state training and sponsorship...they are far more dangerous and are killing people all around the world.....with Iranian money, training and equipment...
So only muslims, no others? Sounds like an agenda.

The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist car bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, in the U.S. state of Oklahoma, on April 19, 1995. Carried out by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, the bombing destroyed one-third of the building, killed 168 people,[1] and injured more than 680 others.[2] The blast destroyed or damaged 324 other buildings within a 16-block radius, shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, and destroyed or burned 86 cars,[3][4] causing an estimated $652 million worth of damage.[5] Extensive rescue efforts were undertaken by local, state, federal, and worldwide agencies in the wake of the bombing, and substantial donations were received from across the country.

~ wiki

And so what? Do you have a point? I mean other than the one between your ears?

So only muslims, no others? Sounds like an agenda.

Yes...and where did I say that....what I said....muslim terrorists are more dangerous because they have state sponsorship, training and funding......

Forum List

Back