Odd Coincidence – Rogue CDC Official Pushing Coronavirus Panic Button is Rod Rosenstein’s Sister…

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Earlier today Dr. Nancy Messonnier, an official in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), held a conference call with media and pushed a panic narrative around the Coronvirus that ran counter to the Trump administration. What makes the statements by Dr. Messonnier even more interesting is the fact she is the only sister of former DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Dr. Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (link) told reporters on the call:

“We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad.” … “I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now.”

The alarming message from Dr. Messonnier was quickly picked up by most major news organizations and pushed into all reporting on the issue. The tone of the alarm is also counter to the message of the Trump administration and HHS Secretary Alex Azar, as outlined in a press conference with leadership from U.S. Health and Human Services.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

------------

Quite the Oligarchy we have at the top!

nancy-messonnier-cdc-and-rod-rosenstein-doj.jpg

Earlier today Dr. Nancy Messonnier, an official in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), held a conference call with media and pushed a panic narrative around the Coronvirus that ran counter to the Trump administration. What makes the statements by Dr. Messonnier even more interesting is the fact she is the only sister of former DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Dr. Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (link) told reporters on the call:

“We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad.” … “I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now.”

The alarming message from Dr. Messonnier was quickly picked up by most major news organizations and pushed into all reporting on the issue. The tone of the alarm is also counter to the message of the Trump administration and HHS Secretary Alex Azar, as outlined in a press conference with leadership from U.S. Health and Human Services.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

------------

Quite the Oligarchy we have at the top!

nancy-messonnier-cdc-and-rod-rosenstein-doj.jpg
Does it matter who is trying to impress upon people that this could get real bad, if it hasn't already, and we're just being lied to?

The Viet-Nam War was my first clue ... just because that's one of my first childhood memories ... "Running an M-60 up and down the streets of Managua" was proof positive to me ... maybe them Iranians are on to something, Federal government needs chopped down to size, it's too big to do anyone any good ... start with the DoJ, just get rid of it, we have 50 perfectly good state prosecutors, DoJ is just expensive duplication ... it's that easy ...

The swamp, the deep state, we will never be rid of them.
If we had the dictator the left thinks we have, these people running this coup would be taken out and shot. I just hope Trump fires any damn leftist undermining his presidency

Forum List

Back