Octomom illegal?

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Octomom may become octomillionaire - Whittier Daily News

"There was a reality show," Kileen said. "Discovery (Channel) was interested in talking to her. There were multiple Hollywood agents who were calling."

The Killeen Furtney Group helped the family set up a Web site that allowed for donations. Killeen said she is holding those donations for the family until they provide a tax ID number.

<<<

Okay, now I've been reading up on Octomom, but I never thought she was an illegal alien, but seems to me, the only reason a person would need a tax id number was because they didn't have a social security number and the only reason for that is that they are illegal.

Please, somebody tell me I'm wrong, that we've haven't spent these $millions of our tax dollars on an illegal?

Octomom may become octomillionaire - Whittier Daily News

"There was a reality show," Kileen said. "Discovery (Channel) was interested in talking to her. There were multiple Hollywood agents who were calling."

The Killeen Furtney Group helped the family set up a Web site that allowed for donations. Killeen said she is holding those donations for the family until they provide a tax ID number.

<<<

Okay, now I've been reading up on Octomom, but I never thought she was an illegal alien, but seems to me, the only reason a person would need a tax id number was because they didn't have a social security number and the only reason for that is that they are illegal.

Please, somebody tell me I'm wrong, that we've haven't spent these $millions of our tax dollars on an illegal?

oh crap! we've spent trillions on illegals,

These two paragraphs are what mystify the shit outta me.. Think about it!

The family was living in a three-bedroom, two-bath home in Whittier with Suleman's mother, Angela. The house was in foreclosure, because of more than $20,000 in past-due mortgage payments

and
Her father, Ed Doud, bought a house in La Habra listed at $564,000. The deal closed and recorded last Monday, according to Mike Patel of Prudential California Realty.

so dad buys a $564,000 dollar house while his other house is in forclosure.. How does that shit happen doyathink???:lol:

It would make sense, as every week a new crazy comes out abou tthis woman.

Not that I don't think she';s in a tough spot, but boy the way her life is - it's nuts.

The family was living in a three-bedroom, two-bath home in Whittier with Suleman's mother, Angela. The house was in foreclosure, because of more than $20,000 in past-due mortgage payments

and
Her father, Ed Doud, bought a house in La Habra listed at $564,000. The deal closed and recorded last Monday, according to Mike Patel of Prudential California Realty.

so dad buys a $564,000 dollar house while his other house is in forclosure.. How does that shit happen doyathink???:lol:

Diivorced?

and

Her mother and father are divorced...and get this, her mother has been the primary care giver for her first 6 kids, paying for them with her retirement pay while octomom has been collecting disability on 3 of her first six and hasn't paid her mother a dime. Now that she stands to make some money, and mom is broke, she's moving in with daddy.

There are some people in this world you just want to slap.

Forum List

Back