#occupywallstreet: ‘you’re going to see what a molotov cocktail can do to macy’s’

a little word of advice if I may....

If snide personal insults pisses you off......stay off this board.

I have been called Liar, racist, idiot, mommas boy, terrorist, imbecile, nutbar, twat and dickhead.

And that was Monday.

On tuesday I was called..........

:lmao:

Last edited:
Breitbart. Right.

Ignore.

'Nuff said.
Dismissing the tape because of its source is a typically liberal thing to do. Breitbart did not stage any of this shit. It's those social misfits and neanderthal-mental-capacity bums trying to stand out in a crowd of idiots that discredit themselves. All Breitbart did was provide you with video and audio showing you the stupidity being displayed.

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.
Breitbart makes money from its advertisers. Finding a display of stupidity amongst the OWS children is a piece of cake.

Breitbart is getting paid to discredit OWS, not exactly someone you should listen to if your interest is in accurate information, however if you are looking for someone to confirm your fears and prejudices then you went to the right guy.

They are discrediting themselves you batshit crazy mo fo.

Hey thanks for the neg rep and the cowardly remark. If you guys work really hard you can bump me down to zero and confirm everything I already know about the conservatives of this board.
You know nothing of conservatism. If you did, you'd not be so fucking stupid.

You accused Andrew Brietbart of being paid to discredit the shitters.... I say YOU prove it.
============

Breitbart digs up dirt, factual or not, on people and groups not favored by the American right and makes a handsome living at it, Do you think he does it for free or that he is somehow an actual journalist? He is nothing but a smear machine, he knows it, why don't you? The fact that he makes an income from his tabloid website is all of the proof I need.

Last edited:
You accused Andrew Brietbart of being paid to discredit the shitters.... I say YOU prove it.
============

Breitbart digs up dirt, factual or not, on people and groups not favored by the American right and makes a handsome living at it, Do you think he does it for free or that he is somehow an actual journalist? He is a nothing but a smear machine, he knows it, why don't you? The fact that he makes an income from his tabloid website is all of the proof I need.

Wait.... I said he is being paid??? :lol:

No, that was you dumbass.... :cuckoo:

I was "repeating" you :lmao:

I was joking about the handful of xanax..... spit them out bro! Spit them out...!

:lol:

So, I assume you have some sort of proof that the African American man in the video threatening to 'burn this mother fucker down', was a plant?

Please... produce it.

your words....

:eusa_whistle:

I didn't watch the video, I got to where it said Breitbart and LoLed at his continued fringe credibility.

============

Breitbart digs up dirt, factual or not, on people and groups not favored by the American right and makes a handsome living at it, Do you think he does it for free or that he is somehow an actual journalist? He is nothing but a smear machine, he knows it, why don't you? The fact that he makes an income from his tabloid website is all of the proof I need.

I do believe this is what he meant when he said Breitbart is paid to dig up dirt.

And the truth is,.....that is what he does.

And yes, he has spun some evidence in the past....but hell....our President and all of congress spins things.

I didn't watch the video, I got to where it said Breitbart and LoLed at his continued fringe credibility.

*This is what it takes to be a leftist Zombie." Ignore facts such as video proof.. deny, deny, deny.. after all, the end justifies the means. America sees liberalism for what is is.. 2012 is around the corner.. You and your zombie brethren will no longer matter.. like stink on shit, just a smelly nuisance.

I have found it best to not discredit a story based on the reporter.....I watch all reports I have the time to watch and pretty much use my ability to think, reason and apply logic to determine where the truth is.

I dont watch Hannity and I dont watch Maddow or Olbermann.

I watch Fox News...not the commentary shows except Oreilly...and I watch CNN but again, not the commentary shows.

I stay way from NBC except for local affiliates.

I dont read Politico and I dont read Bretbart....and I dont read the NY Times. I use that for my dog.

Last edited:

*This is what it takes to be a leftist Zombie." Ignore facts such as video proof.. deny, deny, deny.. after all, the end justifies the means. America sees liberalism for what is is.. 2012 is around the corner.. You and your zombie brethren will no longer matter.. like stink on shit, just a smelly nuisance.

I have a link to a video of Elizabeth Warren giving a scholarly lecture on the vanishing middle class, wanna watch it? Didn't think so.

I have a link to a video of Elizabeth Warren giving a scholarly lecture on the vanishing middle class, wanna watch it? Didn't think so.

I rest my case.. smelly shit.. Defers to some benign junk totally off topic.

You see...that is a deflection.

If you watch any news channel you will see images of violence at the OWS venues.....so there is much to back the validity of the Breitbart video. It dsoes not make it accurate.....but it most certainly has the liklihopod of being accurate.

So your analogy really doesnt work well in this debate.

The horrible economy and the problems faced by America is totally off topic? Maybe it is on a bash and discredit the OWS thread.

#occupywallstreet:... 11-16-2011 01:59 PM------------- Zoom-boing------------ Negged for being dumber than a bag of rocks.

Put your name calling in public or I will.

Last edited:

The horrible economy and the problems faced by America is totally off topic? Maybe it is on a bash and discredit the OWS thread.

WTF are you babbling about? You completely changed the subject once proof was given about your OWS brethren planning on committing acts of domestic terrorism.. You're not smart enough to create a diversion so don't even try it. Where's the roll your eyes smileycon??

#occupywallstreet:... 11-16-2011 01:59 PM Zoom-boing Negged for being dumber than a bag of rocks.

Put your name calling in public or I will.

Good for Zoom.. soon as i can rep again I'll send her some.

Forum List

Back