Occupy Irrelevance: Movement is dying away slowly....

when was the last time a country survived with the concentration of wealth we have in this country now?

You pretend all you want, you are losing the battle and will lose the war.

when was the last time a country survived with the concentration of wealth we have in this country now?

You pretend all you want, you are losing the battle and will lose the war.

The United States of America didn't survive?? :eek:

When did it die and get broken up?

you really cant understand the simplest question can you Rat.

Tell us when the last time this level of wealth concentration resulted in a stablized country?

you really cant understand the simplest question can you Rat.

Tell us when the last time this level of wealth concentration resulted in a stablized country?

ir3z3a.gif

Just watch the goalposts move.

That was not the question you initially asked. Let me refresh your memory...

As the USA has not died and been broken up, it is currently surviving with the concentration of wealth we have in this country now. So there is no "last time".

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
when was the last time there was a tea party event?

Its your movement which has died

Really? And the rally that I went to last month in Oklahoma had several thousand attendees. I must have been hallucinating all of it...

The Tea Party pays for the permits, security and then leaves the place CLEANER than when they show up. No wonder YOU don't hear about Tea Party events. No crime, no filth, no clashes with the police. Just the people who pay the TAXES that you want to spend ten times over.

What a nimrod...

Those are some very valid points. The MSM has treated the two quite differently. Liberal Press double standard? You bet.

Forum List

Back