Ocasio-Cortez embarrasses GOP colleague who claimed she wasn't in danger (GOPer barricaded herself in same building as AOC)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

Do you call that support of your argument? A twitter post by a partisan hack? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you call that support of your argument? A twitter post by a partisan hack? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That's the second Trumper who didn't explain why Nancy Mace barricaded herself in the same building. I predict every single Trumper will dodge the topic of the thread.

So they were both chicken?

Trumpers now being forced to call Nancy Macy a lying exaggerator.
Thread achieves its goal.

Trumpers now being forced to call Nancy Macy a lying exaggerator.
Thread achieves its goal.

Never heard of her until now. Is she your crush?

That's the second Trumper who didn't explain why Nancy Mace barricaded herself in the same building. I predict every single Trumper will dodge the topic of the thread.

God your a moron.

I am not a Trumper.

You'll have to show some definititve proof that she actually barricaded herself in her room, and that what she said is actually a true statement.

So how did Mr Ed embarrass her, did she eat her oats???

I'm sure you'd be totally brave and go out to meet the domestic terrorists.

Yep. I am also not afraid to state where I live, unlike you. I have also stood up to Antifa in the past. I am not a coward.

Marty would have been like Captain Bone Spurs -
Run unarmed into the building to stop the violence! :laugh:

34svbz.jpg

Cons didn't see this one coming. They won't talk about Nancy Mace barricading herself. Time to post unrelated clips nobody will watch.
Nancy Mace? AOC has been the rock solid stalwart macho and venomous congresswoman since elected. Giving all the time on TV that could be had. For any comment. No matter how stupid. With other politicians on her side standing near her not even smirking at her ridiculous spewisms. Mediocre people like her in power are dangerous. Because many people end up suffering as the end result.

34svbz.jpg

That's funny, and yet he had one less military exemption than Pinochijoe. That's even funnier.

34svbz.jpg

Biden didn't serve either and has threatened to beat the shit out of many people who disagreed with him.

34svbz.jpg

Biden didn't serve either and has threatened to beat the shit out of many people who disagreed with him.

Pinochijoe had more military exemptions than Brady has Super Bowl rings.

Yep. I am also not afraid to state where I live, unlike you. I have also stood up to Antifa in the past. I am not a coward.

Because you are not afraid of your fellows.....you know, the kind who send death threats and attack the Capitol. And all cap stern words on social media is not "standing up to Antifa", sweetie.

Because you are not afraid of your fellows.....you know, the kind who send death threats and attack the Capitol. And all cap stern words on social media is not "standing up to Antifa", sweetie.

Passing the buck on actual thuggery are we libber???

Forum List

Back