Ocasio-Cortez bans press from town hall

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
But unless you were in the room on Sunday, you won’t know what specific community problems were mentioned or how Ocasio-Cortez planned to address them once she is sworn in.

That’s because her campaign banned members of the media from attending the event, which was otherwise open to the public."

Too funny.

Good for her. After all, they are the enemy of the people.

bull shit. I never did ECONOMICS 101. Economics STILL confuses me-----but I am not all that STOOOOOPID "IT" does not consist of a BIG POT OF MONEY------which just EXISTS -----for the KING TO DECIDE upon what to SPEND THE BIG TIME WEALTH---(and let the peasants----languish) --------it takes lots of work and resources to produce------pots of gold, frankinscencse and myrrh. As for the military------IT is a big part of the ECONOMY upon which the nation thrives. It does not consist of wholesale DUMPING of the gold,
frankinscencse and myrrh. People who build planes-----EAT AND
LIVE AND THRIVE

bull shit. I never did ECONOMICS 101. Economics STILL confuses me-----but I am not all that STOOOOOPID "IT" does not consist of a BIG POT OF MONEY------which just EXISTS -----for the KING TO DECIDE upon what to SPEND THE BIG TIME WEALTH---(and let the peasants----languish) --------it takes lots of work and resources to produce------pots of gold, frankinscencse and myrrh. As for the military------IT is a big part of the ECONOMY upon which the nation thrives. It does not consist of wholesale DUMPING of the gold,
LIVE AND THRIVE
I never did ECONOMICS 101. Economics STILL confuses me----
I used to tutor economics in college. I am not confused.

LIVE AND THRIVE
I never did ECONOMICS 101. Economics STILL confuses me----
I used to tutor economics in college. I am not confused.

I have interviewed MANY PSYCHOTICS (persons with thought disorders manifested by delusions) ----ALL CONSIDER THEIR
OWN MINDS TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR AND LOGICAL. None
self-report "confusion" or even DOUBT. A very interesting factoid
is that a remarkable number of theoretical mathematicians are AFFLICTED

I am betting she just didn't want any "hard" questions.

I'm sure she was more concerned about her answers, the clueless individual definitely doesn't want her opinions/solutions, fact checked.

maybe she will, someday, grow up. She reminds me of the
LSD damaged college kids who used to spend all day in the student
lounge PONTIFICATING on their own social "wisdom"----before they
FLUNKED OUT.--------I was a child of the 60s

"
But unless you were in the room on Sunday, you won’t know what specific community problems were mentioned or how Ocasio-Cortez planned to address them once she is sworn in.

That’s because her campaign banned members of the media from attending the event, which was otherwise open to the public."

Too funny.
Just keep it simple, no need to ban the Press!

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

I thought the far lefties were all about freedom of the press.

Jim Acosta will be all over this....right?

Trumpbots' ridiculous hate-on for the woman aside...I personally do not agree with her decision here.

If it is a political event, it sends the wrong message to completely exclude the press.

I think she should have chosen just a couple of the press - and only if they promised not to ask questions (it is fine if she wants all the questions to come from the crowd). But excluding them completely - IF that is what actually happened - I do not think is a good idea at a public, political event.

Having said that, the press do not play the same role they did say 30 years ago. Back then, if the press was not there, no one but those that were there could see the event usually.
But today - with almost everyone having portable, video recorders in their pockets (in the form of smartphones) - 'no press' usually does not equate to 'no one seeing the event outside of those who attended'.
I assume this event is/will be somewhere on YouTube/Vimeo/etc..

Communist don't like reporters unless they are their reporters...............1st Amendment only if you agree with me.

I bet they were discussing RUSSIA..........OMFG..........

Forum List

Back