Obuma hiding under Oval Office desk..North Korea Threatens Imminent Strikes Against South, Warns U.S

This is serious! North Korea hasn't threatened war with S. Korea, or threatened to drop a grenade from a MIG 15 on Seattle for over 3 weeks, before now!

This kid is trying to get an attention because he is being ignored globally. He threatened south many times.
Vigilante what do you expect Obama should do? Start bombing them? Funny how you can see Obama hiding under the table. Last time I read he was playing golf.
Just one bomb, the center of his capital. Or maybe simply in his backyard. He'll get the message.

This kid is trying to get an attention because he is being ignored globally. He threatened south many times.
Vigilante what do you expect Obama should do? Start bombing them? Funny how you can see Obama hiding under the table. Last time I read he was playing golf.

First thing you do is slap them down HARD when they get out of line... watch what they do and react....NOT play golf!
I hope your only dreamin. How in the world your going to do that? If Obama said a word to this kid, means this kid won. Then will be back and forth pissing contest.

Just one bomb, the center of his capital. Or maybe simply in his backyard. He'll get the message.
Right on brother. Am I talking to a junior high school kid?

Damn, if he couldn't take care of a little fucking thing like a RED LINE with a 2 bit dictator in Syria, WTF is this pansy going to do with a guy with NUKES and Ballistic missiles? Perhaps he'll resign, and let Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden handle it.... Joe will show them N. Koreans his SHOTGUN..... That ought to scare the shit out of them, ...knowing that idiot HAS a gun is enough to scare the shit out of most sane people!

Yahoo ^
North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States. The threats came amid escalating military tensions on the Korean peninsula following a landmine attack South Korea blamed on the North and ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang. They also coincided with celebrations in both Koreas to mark the 70th anniversary of the Korean peninsula's 1945 liberation from Japanese colonial rule.

If he had not back bone, why did he run for president?

Damn, if he couldn't take care of a little fucking thing like a RED LINE with a 2 bit dictator in Syria, WTF is this pansy going to do with a guy with NUKES and Ballistic missiles? Perhaps he'll resign, and let Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician" Biden handle it.... Joe will show them N. Koreans his SHOTGUN..... That ought to scare the shit out of them, ...knowing that idiot HAS a gun is enough to scare the shit out of most sane people!

Yahoo ^
North Korea on Saturday threatened South Korea with "indiscriminate" military strikes unless it halts cross-border propaganda broadcasts, and issued fresh nuclear weapons warnings against the United States. The threats came amid escalating military tensions on the Korean peninsula following a landmine attack South Korea blamed on the North and ahead of a major South Korea-US joint military exercise condemned by Pyongyang. They also coincided with celebrations in both Koreas to mark the 70th anniversary of the Korean peninsula's 1945 liberation from Japanese colonial rule.

Got a question....why don't all you war mongering, war loving keyboard soldiers get off your ass's and join the effin military? I'll tell you why, your either too damned old to join or you love spilling our childrens blood over shit you believe in...either way, WAR IS HELL

Yahoo ^

Got a question....why don't all you war mongering, war loving keyboard soldiers get off your ass's and join the effin military? I'll tell you why, your either too damned old to join or you love spilling our childrens blood over shit you believe in...either way, WAR IS HELL

Been there, done that...have YOU, Thugery?

Yahoo ^

What!!!? You must have gotten your ass kicked alot. How many blanket parties were you the victim of?

Yahoo ^

Knowing your marked at your back as a liar. I very doubt you've been there done that. If you did that you will not be talking trash. I know lots of vets and active military members. None of them would like to go to war. UNLESS they are being called on. If you've done that you've seen wrath of hell and you are willing to do it again because you are behind your keyboard. STFU.

Yahoo ^

Knowing your marked at your back as a liar. I very doubt you've been there done that. If you did that you will not be talking trash. I know lots of vets and active military members. None of them would like to go to war. UNLESS they are being called on. If you've done that you've seen wrath of hell and you are willing to do it again because you are behind your keyboard. STFU.

You know shit! YOU never served, you're simply BULLSHIT!

Yahoo ^

No I never serve and I do not pretend to be one.
YOU are pretending to be one. So who is a bullshit.

Yahoo ^

Ask Hossfly if I served! You silly bastard!

Now your asking for a help to prove yourself. What a bullshiter. Keep trying you might impress me. [emoji36]

Now your asking for a help to prove yourself. What a bullshiter. Keep trying you might impress me. [emoji36]

Why would I care what you little piss ant thinks?

Yeah, people freaked out the first hundred times north Korea threatened to nuke someone, now people get that they are full of hot air. Let's say they get one of their shitty, 50's style nukes off. Next step, north Korea is destroyed, we know that, they know that, and every so often as an ego boost to themselves they talk like that's not the case. I doubt Obama "hid" more likely he yawned like we should.

First thing you do is slap them down HARD when they get out of line... watch what they do and react....NOT play golf!
They know they are blustering, we know they are blustering we "slap them down hard" they panic that somethings happening now, they know they can't win and throw nukes every which way they can. So, your plan is a great way to start nuclear war if nothing else.

Yeah, people freaked out the first hundred times north Korea threatened to nuke someone, now people get that they are full of hot air. Let's say they get one of their shitty, 50's style nukes off. Next step, north Korea is destroyed, we know that, they know that, and every so often as an ego boost to themselves they talk like that's not the case. I doubt Obama "hid" more likely he yawned like we should.

Perhaps he did what he away does, leaves Biden in charge and goes play golf!...What a fucking world leader this boy is!

Perhaps he did what he away does, leaves Biden in charge and goes play golf!...What a fucking world leader this boy is!
So this thread was never about north Korea, you should have just titled it "guess how much I still hate Obama!!"

They know they are blustering, we know they are blustering we "slap them down hard" they panic that somethings happening now, they know they can't win and throw nukes every which way they can. So, your plan is a great way to start nuclear war if nothing else.

Might as well get it over with, and we don't need nukes Then we move on to Iran...who will be shitting bricks if we took care of that N.Korea problem, for good!

Forum List

Back