Observers report that a new NOTAM has been issued by the US FAA for an area over Havre, Montana. Area classified as "international defence airspace"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
consequences of a stolen election, my friends. this would never happen under Trump, in my opinion!

• Banned
FoukmrsXoAA4mxV

• Banned
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that we had two cylindrical UFOs flying over the US and Canada in the span of 24 hours.

• Banned
The FAA has released a statement “The FAA closed some Airspace over Northern Montana to support Department of Defense Operations. Contact NORAD for additional information."

Makes me wondering what they are doing that they don't want anybody to see. Either installing patriots or removing missiles seem the two most logical guesses.

• Banned
The Department of Defense has halted Operations to down an “Unknown Object” over Northern Montana but they plan to continue the Operation with Air and Ground Forces sometime tomorrow morning; until then the NOTAM over Northern Montana has been pulled.

There has been a lot of weird news in recent years. We don't really know what's going on with all these flying objects that keep getting shot down, but feels like this could be right up there. That governments are playing it so close to the vest definitely raises suspicions

Forum List

Back