Obamatards and their secret hand sign

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
Obama Campaign Unveils Another Creepy Get-Out-The-Vote Initiative - Hit & Run : Reason.com

I do believe I remember another famous dictator that used hand signs to show their loyalty...lets see here...

Oh and lets not split hairs on whether obama is a dictator or not...ahh here we go....yep...

download_zps6af1a3c6.jpg

download_zps6af1a3c6.jpg

Heil Multiculturalism!

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr9Zb3sTfYg&noredirect=1]the gratitude campaign (short) - YouTube[/ame]

ZOMG! NAZIS!

Last edited:
I believe that last one was for when the head of the AWB was murdered in S.A.

That's right. Those are right wing extremists giving the nazi salute to him.

No one is confused in South Africa about nazis being anything other than extreme right wing.

That picture could have been taken in the Deep South at a Klan funeral with all those white faces.

I believe that last one was for when the head of the AWB was murdered in S.A.

That's right. Those are right wing extremists giving the nazi salute to him.

No one is confused in South Africa about nazis being anything other than extreme right wing.

That picture could have been taken in the Deep South at a Klan funeral with all those white faces.

Actually the traditional klan hated nazis. They saw themselves as all american folks and really did not like nazis or neo nazis...hell even today the brotherhood of the klan I believe its called doesn't allow nazis and won't associate with them. Oh and you haven't proved anything. I made a point by showing that a sitting president has people doing secret hand signals in honor of him just like the nazis did in Nazi Germany.

Obama has two arms and two legs.

Hitler had two arms and two legs!

ZOMG!

Forum List

Back