Obama's terrorist fist jab!

You know they got nothing when they resort to this sort of crap. :rofl:

Right-wing American commentators have leapt on an apparently harmless gesture of celebration between Barack Obama and his wife, claiming they were indulging in a "terrorist fist jab".

Barack Obama hand gesture sparks row over "terrorist fist jab" - Telegraph

Don't be so quick to discount it. I believe I have seen video of Osama bin Laden doing the same thing with Abu Musab al-Zarqawi just before they smacked each other on the asses. I will try to find it.

Sometimes debunking a myth only reinforces it in people's minds. It's better to ignore stuff like this.

from the article it appears only ONE person has mentioned and was ordered to apologize by what many loobs claim is a right wing newstation... a non issue

from the article it appears only ONE person has mentioned and was ordered to apologize by what many loobs claim is a right wing newstation... a non issue

No no, now if we were to complain about Moveon.org we would be blasted non stop about how it is a "private" group and the dems and libs have nothing to do with it. Same with any of the other organizations for the left.

No no, now if we were to complain about Moveon.org we would be blasted non stop about how it is a "private" group and the dems and libs have nothing to do with it. Same with any of the other organizations for the left.

Is it difficult for you to draft a post without self-indulgent whining about how you and conservatives generally been mistreated by liberals? Grow a pair.

Is it difficult for you to draft a post without self-indulgent whining about how you and conservatives generally been mistreated by liberals? Grow a pair.

And yet you know what I just said is true, we can go dig up thread after thread on this board where those EXACT arguments have been made, By Maineman, Jillian and you and several other liberals.

One guy makes a stupid comment and he is shot down and suddenly it is a vast right wing conspiracy. Moveon.Org and other left wing propaganda mills pump out misinformation and outright lies for the left and your response is " gee they are private groups. Nothing to see here"

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Suck it up buddy.

Already been warned by Admin not to use quote to change the information to something not said, or being a good liberal do you think you are immune to the rules of the board?

You can not answer the fact that YOU have n fact made claims that Moveon. org is not to be confused with the Democratic party and here you are claiming one man not even associated with the republican party is the Voice of all.

um yea... moveon sure is a propaganda machine when it, uh, quotes the video of your own goofy fucking ponys saying dumb shit... suuuuuuuuuuuuureee..

calling fox news unbiased is like calling a lemon selling used car dealer "honest".

Already been warned by Admin not to use quote to change the information to something not said, or being a good liberal do you think you are immune to the rules of the board?

You can not answer the fact that YOU have n fact made claims that Moveon. org is not to be confused with the Democratic party and here you are claiming one man not even associated with the republican party is the Voice of all.

I am sorry. I didn't know there was such a rule, which surely exists to protect sensitive souls like yourself. TEACHER!!!! REILLYT IS PICKING ON ME!!!!

I haven't claimed that any one person is the voice of all. I have claimed that you whine and cry like an 8 year old girl. I stand by that claim, and, as a patriotic American, I will defend with my life your ability to continue doing so.

Is this really how the military grooms people?

Just make your altered quote red, Reilly. Apparently there are people stupid enough to think RGS really said that.

I am sorry. I didn't know there was such a rule, which surely exists to protect sensitive souls like yourself. TEACHER!!!! REILLYT IS PICKING ON ME!!!!

I haven't claimed that any one person is the voice of all. I have claimed that you whine and cry like an 8 year old girl. I stand by that claim, and, as a patriotic American, I will defend with my life your ability to continue doing so.

I would rather that then be the lying hypocrites the liberals turn out, you being a prime example. And remind me how you "whined and cried" when we point out the comments from people like Murtha, Jackson and your beloved Obama. Moveon>org, just a private organization, some dillwad off the street is the "voice" of the republican party, got ya retard.

I would rather that then be the lying hypocrites the liberals turn out, you being a prime example. And remind me how you "whined and cried" when we point out the comments from people like Murtha, Jackson and your beloved Obama. Moveon>org, just a private organization, some dillwad off the street is the "voice" of the republican party, got ya retard.

You poor, poor baby. Are you not being treated fairly? Do you need a lollypop? ReillyT's gonna make it all better. Shhhh.... go to sleep now.

You poor, poor baby. Are you not being treated fairly? Do you need a lollypop? ReillyT's gonna make it all better. Shhhh.... go to sleep now.

When a liberal can not answer a question they resort to attacking the person that ask the question. You prove the point , now don't ya?

We could try to explain it to you, but as a civilian you wouldn't understand. Hell, to my shame I have met some in the Air Force that did not understand it either.

Retired Air Force master sergeant

um yea... moveon sure is a propaganda machine when it, uh, quotes the video of your own goofy fucking ponys saying dumb shit... suuuuuuuuuuuuureee..

calling fox news unbiased is like calling a lemon selling used car dealer "honest".

Ths same would hold true if you call Cnn, CBS, NBC or countless other news agencies unbiased right?

You know they got nothing when they resort to this sort of crap. :rofl:

Right-wing American commentators have leapt on an apparently harmless gesture of celebration between Barack Obama and his wife, claiming they were indulging in a "terrorist fist jab".

Barack Obama hand gesture sparks row over "terrorist fist jab" - Telegraph

fist jabbin!!! whats next shucking and jivin ??..rappin the state of the union.. hold on to yer lilly white asses... ""america"" its going get funky in here

Forum List

Back