Obama's Supreme Court Pick is.........

No surprise here... Let's all hold hands and say "LIBERAL"...

i see your point, since she was appointed to the federal bench by george hw bush

Dumb ASS, what is her Ruling record? Being picked by this or that President is not always a clear indicator of what you will do once on the Bench. That whole " Judge for life" thing rules out any worry about the President getting mad at you and firing you.

it's going to be the left wing lunatic from Chicargo.. Woods, I think her name is..reckon she paid her taxes???

i see your point, since she was appointed to the federal bench by george hw bush

Dumb ASS, what is her Ruling record? Being picked by this or that President is not always a clear indicator of what you will do once on the Bench. That whole " Judge for life" thing rules out any worry about the President getting mad at you and firing you.

ok, shithead (trying to make you feel like a real girene by insulting your obvious lack of intellect)
you think george hw bush was going to appoint an obvious liberal to the federal bench
... that you would even ponder that prospect proves my assertion that you have no ability to think for yourself ... hence the long career following the orders of others

Except none of them were and as a Lawyer you know damn well that is true. You are a liar, a fraud and a PARTISAN hack troll.

Oh, is that right? I suppose Miguel Estrada was a regular flaming communist?
046.gif

What should it have been, a right wingnut activist judge like Bush's appointees?

Except none of them were and as a Lawyer you know damn well that is true. You are a liar, a fraud and a PARTISAN hack troll.

Scalia and Thomas are two of the most activist judges ever on the bench in terms of ignoring stare decisis and implementing their own philosophical agenda. So please tell it to someone who doesn't know any better.

So screw you... and you calling anyone a partisan hack is really kind of funny.

Just from the basic reading I have done so far, I am not seeing any huge left-wing red flags.. most of what I am seeing rate her as a moderate/neutral type of judge.... nothing I am reading shows a far left-wing agenda.. if there is such info, I would like to see it, and i would change my thoughts on her appointment accordingly

Bottom line is that there was going to be a nominee that was going to lean liberal. I never did expect a conservative to be nominated. There will be vetting to bring out the dirt. But, right now, it does look like it could have been worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back