Obama's Running Mate..?

Michelle bachmann?

I honestly think even with that nut he would still win. The republicans go nothing. NOTHING.

I guarantee you he will win in 2012.

Michelle bachmann?

I honestly think even with that nut he would still win. The republicans go nothing. NOTHING.

Oh that's worth, what? 2 cents and a Yugo transmission?

I can't see why he would dump Biden, unless polls look really bad. It would be a sure sign of desperation.

Tossing Biden would certainly be a wise Political move IMO. Though I get the sense that Hillary would not want to be VP. I think she has tired of Obama's babe in the woods inexperience and Overwhelming Arrogance which Prevents him from Learning on the Job. Hillary would make 10 times the President Obama has so far. I said so before we elect him, and I think his performance so far has proven me correct.

Last edited:
Michelle bachmann?

I can't see why he would dump Biden, unless polls look really bad. It would be a sure sign of desperation.

From what I have read, the WH internal Re-elect Polls are looking bad, I think they are Desperate despite the attempt to portray Confidence.

Michelle bachmann?

You guarantee... Golly Gee, that's enough for me..:lol:

but.. who's Obama VP..?

Michelle bachmann?

I guarantee you will be oddly missing from this board in the weeks after the election. It's over confidence like yours that is running rampant in the Democrat party that will assure His Defeat. You people act as if you did not just get your asses handed to you in one of the biggest swings in a mid Term Election ever. To Pretend that over 65% of Americans do not believe the Country is on the wrong track.

It is actually pretty amusing to watch.

Last edited:
Michelle bachmann?

From what I have read, the WH internal Re-elect Polls are looking bad, I think they are Desperate despite the attempt to portray Confidence.

It wouldn't surprise me. But if they do dump Joe it will be a good sign he is beatable.
Whom would he get? Alan Grayson?

It wouldn't surprise me. But if they do dump Joe it will be a good sign he is beatable.
Whom would he get? Alan Grayson?

One would assume you would only Dump Biden if you were looking to bring in someone with Real Executive Experience. IMO anyways. A whole lot of Independents that gave Obama a chance, have been turned off by what they see is a clear lack of experience IMO.

You are correct that it is unlikely they would do it, it does portray Desperation, but Biden does stick his foot in his mouth all the time, and has not exactly helped make this Administration appear more Capable. IMO anyways. If anything he adds to the "we don't know what the hell were doing" Feeling many people who voted for Obama are starting to have.

Tossing Biden would certainly be a wise Political move IMO. Though I get the sense that Hillary would not want to be VP. I think she has tired of Obama's bade in the woods inexperience and Overwhelming Arrogance which Prevents him from Learning on the Job. Hillary would make 10 times the President Obama has so far. I said so before we elect him, and I think his performance so far has proven me correct.

I fear you correct!

I'm thinking Obama will toss Joe B. under the bus and go with Hillary...

If anyone on this board thinks that Obama will admit that a "white women" needs to come to his rescue then you are CRAZY:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Michelle bachmann?

Depends upon whether or not Biden commit to stepping down before January. If it were a last minute thing, I would agree.

Forum List

Back