Obama's Running Mate..?

I don't think Hillary wants that job. I always pictured her on the supreme court.

Btw, I like Biden and I think he's a bright guy. He just tries to be funny too much and gets himself in trouble. His counterpart in the last campaign would have been a disaster, funny to watch but still..

My first impression of Biden was that he was an open and reasonable politician but over the years he's become more of a blow hard partisan...I can't help but like the Guy though, he's always entertaining and seems to want to be candid...

My favorite line of Biden's was about Rudy in 2008:

"With Rudy Giuliani, every sentence has a noun, a verb and 9/11". Rudy's reaction was so funny. When he was told, Rudy kept asking the guy, he really said that? I wonder who wrote that for him.. :lol:

God I love politics..

Well Biden's been around for some time.. I gladly share a bottle of wine and hear his stories and one liners... There is no doubt the Guy is funny and I get the impression he's a great family sorta Guy..

My first impression of Biden was that he was an open and reasonable politician but over the years he's become more of a blow hard partisan...I can't help but like the Guy though, he's always entertaining and seems to want to be candid...

"With Rudy Giuliani, every sentence has a noun, a verb and 9/11". Rudy's reaction was so funny. When he was told, Rudy kept asking the guy, he really said that? I wonder who wrote that for him.. :lol:

God I love politics..

Well Biden's been around for some time.. I gladly share a bottle of wine and hear his stories and one liners... There is no doubt the Guy is funny and I get the impression he's a great family sorta Guy..

He's made a good life for himself for sure.

God I love politics..

He's made a good life for himself for sure.

Well sure but I still believe in term limits for the Senate and the House..

Forum List

Back