Obama's record on manufacturing...

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
move-along-there-s-nothing-to-see-here.jpg

But, he made it a priority to give Solyndra and other green companies billions of tax payer money to start companies and create jobs. Oh, wait, I forgot the money magically disappeared and there aren't jobs at Solyndra. I wonder where that money went. Someone has it now, but who? I know the California Dem party was listed as a creditor for Solyndra in their bankruptcy filing, so they likely got a chunk.

But, he made it a priority to give Solyndra and other green companies billions of tax payer money to start companies and create jobs. Oh, wait, I forgot the money magically disappeared and there aren't jobs at Solyndra. I wonder where that money went. Someone has it now, but who? I know the California Dem party was listed as a creditor for Solyndra in their bankruptcy filing, so they likely got a chunk.

Indeed they got thier cushy Golden Parachutes as the Taxpayer is on the hook.:eusa_shhh:

Well, we all know Solyndra wasn't the only one...........not sure how many there actually were but I can confirm three. All of the employees lost their jobs.

Forum List

Back