Obama's Random Act of Kindness

Because he supports Obama, but it doesn't mean he's a liberal. Go ahead and ask him how he feels about the Clinton administration.

It should also be noted that he supported Bush, twice.

Bill Gates Biography - Money,Politics, Biography of Bill Gates, Campaign Contributions

As you can see here, he donates more to Democrats then Republicans however.

And he did support Bush twice but once was against a man who was the VP in the Clinton Administration.

But of course he hates the Clinton administration.

No, it's called being a decent human being.

so you admit that Obama is a decent human being? :clap2: good for you js!

as for why a she voted, she's an American married to a Norweigan. learn to read people :lol:

Last edited:
No...I'm sure it was a Democract :cuckoo:

My but you are lacking a bit in intellect, eh?

It's obvious you're a public school graduate (or public school drop-out). Let me explain. I posted a picture about liberals and you therefore assume I am a Republican. I'm not. (Obviously, that little detail went WAY over your head.)

Next time you need something so simple explained, I'll use a sock puppet.

It's obvious you're a public school graduate (or public school drop-out). Let me explain. I posted a picture about liberals and you therefore assume I am a Republican. I'm not. (Obviously, that little detail went WAY over your head.)

Next time you need something so simple explained, I'll use a sock puppet.

Oh right...your a libertarian...or an independent like Bill O'Reilly...I forgot. :lol:

Walks like a duck, acts like a duck...

Is Larkinn really as dumb as I think he is???

Oh suh, I just can't help meself. I live in the intellectually poor region of New York City, we just lack the culture and schools that you have down in diverse, cultured Arkansass

Oh suh, I just can't help meself. I live in the intellectually poor region of New York City, we just lack the culture and schools that you have down in diverse, cultured Arkansass

Some of the dumbest people I ever met came from New York City. I should know because I lived there. In fact, I've lived all over the world. I'm doing contract work in Arkansas.

So the answer is: Yes, Larkinn is really as dumb as I think he is.

Thanks for the confirmation.

At least you admitted your mistake. That's a step in the right direction.

Wow, you missed that? Sorry that umm...rather simple joke flew over your head.

The intellectual diversity and brilliance of Arkansass must not have influenced you very much :eusa_whistle:

Some of the dumbest people I ever met came from New York City. I should know because I lived there. In fact, I've lived all over the world. I'm doing contract work in Arkansas.

So the answer is: Yes, Larkinn is really as dumb as I think he is.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Sorry, but you don't have the intellectual capacity to realize whether someone else is stupid or not. Perhaps if you did you'd realize the circularity of the argument you just made.

No need to apologize. You made an honest mistake. I forgive you.

It was a mistake to think that I could make even simple jokes that you'd get. Let me take this time to apologize to you again...best of luck in life.

Sorry, but you don't have the intellectual capacity to realize whether someone else is stupid or not. Perhaps if you did you'd realize the circularity of the argument you just made.

That is so cute! Can you do tricks as well? You're ignorant AND dumb. What a great combination!

Forum List

Back