Obama's OWS

I've noticed that the occupation has fancied the french revolution. I've heard several talk about marching people to guillotines and off with the head stuff. Is it your and the occupations move to advocate this type of violence? Is this one of the messages?

Did you notice this?

Where's the guillotine and decapitation rhetoric or the reference to the French Revolution?

Right here, with Rosanne Barr.
She is not the only one saying this.
If you don't want to watch it all, go to time 2:29 where she says that Bankers who don't pay up should be beheaded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I4vIvVFPzY]Max Keiser & Roseanne Barr Discuss "Occupy Wall Street," and Banksters - YouTube[/ame]

It's obvious that the Low level community agitator in the White House is behind the OWS protest, they are little puppets doing his bidding.

Do you remember Obama telling the bankers, "I'm standing between you and the pitchforks"?

Obama to Bankers: I’m Standing ‘Between You and the Pitchforks’ - ABC News

Well, now that the bankers refuse to contribute to their further destruction by reelecting the Marxist Macaca, Obama has sent out his mindless zombies in protest. Granted they don't have pitchforks, at least not yet, but they have Obama's SEIU thugs instead

And let us not forget this supporting billionaire, George Soros:

George Soros, the billionaire investor, has failed in his latest effort to have a 2002 conviction for insider trading in Societe Generale shares thrown out.
The European Court of Human Rights has ruled against Mr Soros in the latest blow to the investor in his nine-year battle to have the conviction overturned.

Mr Soros was found guilty of trading on insider information in the French bank....

George Soros loses appeal over SocGen insider trading conviction « ACGR's "News with Attitude"

Conservative kid: My Dad worked hard to provide for his family and help us get ahead in life.

Progressive kid: My Dad crapped on a police car. You owe me.

Did you notice this?

Where's the guillotine and decapitation rhetoric or the reference to the French Revolution?

Right here, with Rosanne Barr.
She is not the only one saying this.
If you don't want to watch it all, go to time 2:29 where she says that Bankers who don't pay up should be beheaded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I4vIvVFPzY]Max Keiser & Roseanne Barr Discuss "Occupy Wall Street," and Banksters - YouTube[/ame]
Exactly. And when someone gets hurt, we all know why that happened.

The violent rhetoric of hate of the left. And, no one has to spin any common idioms into some made up violent intent - this is explicit.

Goose, ganders, and all, that is. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I did notice that. TP has its own freaks. How many were arrested from TP events vs Occupation events?

So, you're critical of OWS but not the TP. Got it. Thanks for the hypocrisy.
You missed the criticism of the TP. Was that willful, influenced by confirmation bias, or just dishonest?

You also didn't answer the question. That's OK, though. We know the answer and I understand why you dodged it.

Yes, I did notice that. TP has its own freaks. How many were arrested from TP events vs Occupation events?

You missed the criticism of the TP. Was that willful, influenced by confirmation bias, or just dishonest?

You also didn't answer the question. That's OK, though. We know the answer and I understand why you dodged it.

So the number of people arrested at a protest is a testament of the validity of the protesters' arguments? How many people were arrested during the Civil Rights movement? Should we disregard them simply because some were arrested? Is that the new standard? How's that for dodging the question?

AbkTba6CIAA6jzl.jpg:large

It's obvious that the Low level community agitator in the White House is behind the OWS protest, they are little puppets doing his bidding.

Do you remember Obama telling the bankers, "I'm standing between you and the pitchforks"?

Obama to Bankers: I’m Standing ‘Between You and the Pitchforks’ - ABC News

Well, now that the bankers refuse to contribute to their further destruction by reelecting the Marxist Macaca, Obama has sent out his mindless zombies in protest. Granted they don't have pitchforks, at least not yet, but they have Obama's SEIU thugs instead

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...py-dc-said-they-were-voting-for-ron-paul.html

Thats not what Fox is saying. Labeling a diverse group of opinions is hard work huh?

So the number of people arrested at a protest is a testament of the validity of the protesters' arguments?

Who said that? *looks left, then right, then left again*

Oh. You did.

You prefer to argue with yourself. I understand.

So the number of people arrested at a protest is a testament of the validity of the protesters' arguments?

Oh. You did.

You pointed out that OWS protesters were arrested. Why else would you point it out? Why else would you accuse me of dodging the question? If there was no point to your question, then why did you ask it? Did you just want to hear yourself talk?

Oh. You did.

You pointed out that OWS protesters were arrested.

Actually, I didn't do any such thing. I did, however, point out your dodge of the question, your ignoring what was posted and saying it wasn't posted, and your strawmen.

Oh. You did.

Actually, I didn't do any such thing. I did, however, point out your dodge of the question, your ignoring what was posted and saying it wasn't posted, and your strawmen.

You parroted the other poster's question about OWS protesters being arrested and accused me of dodging the question; therefore, you own the question - the question which insinuated that OWS protesters' arguments are invalid simply because some have been arrested. As I pointed out, Civil Rights protesters were arrested back in the 60s. By your own logic, the Civil Rights movement was invalid because some protesters were arrested.

You parroted the other poster's question about OWS protesters being arrested and accused me of dodging the question; therefore, you own the question - the question which insinuated that OWS protesters' arguments are invalid simply because some have been arrested. As I pointed out, Civil Rights protesters were arrested back in the 60s. By your own logic, the Civil Rights movement was invalid because some protesters were arrested.
You have quite an imagination. I prefer reality.

You have quite an imagination. I prefer reality.

Hey, you're the one who took up the mantle. Can't handle it? Then sit down and give it back to the other dumb ass who seems to think that because OWS protesters were arrested, their movement has been invalidated.

Forum List

Back