" We have 12 to 14 hours a day on the campaign trail"

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
They just showed an interview by Al Roker with Michelle Obama on the Today Show.

She said that she has "12 to 14 hours a day on the campaign trail". (Or something similar, but it was definitely present tense.)

I thought the Obama's weren't campaigning, yet.

But, if they are, I sure hope they are using the right billing account - not The People's.

Last edited:
Is she running?

:lmao:
:lol: Wives join their husbands on the campaign, so I understand why she said "we".

But, the point is that the administration calls the travel as the POTUS promoting some BS thing, so of course The People are paying for that. That's normal.

Apparently Michelle disagrees - she's describing the tour as campaigning. Someone should fill her in on the 'correct' description of the 'promotional' tour.

;)

Is she running?

:lol: Wives join their husbands on the campaign, so I understand why she said "we".

But, the point is that the administration calls the travel as the POTUS promoting some BS thing, so of course The People are paying for that. That's normal.

Apparently Michelle disagrees - she's describing the tour as campaigning. Someone should fill her in on the 'correct' description of the 'promotional' tour.

;)

She really needs to follow these simple steps:

1. engage brain.
2. speak.

Is she running?

;)

She really needs to follow these simple steps:

1. engage brain.
2. speak.
She's not dumb, though.

Apparently, she feels the Os are untouchable, though. Her latest designer's favorite textile must be Teflon.

She's tagging along so she can sample all manner of goodies in various eateries. Gotta get while the gettings good cause 2012 is bearing down upon them and will shut that ride down. According to Paula Deen, Michelle has a pretty voracious appetite.

She's tagging along so she can sample all manner of goodies in various eateries. Gotta get while the gettings good cause 2012 is bearing down upon them and will shut that ride down. According to Paula Deen, Michelle has a pretty voracious appetite.
(Love that avatar! Betty White is a stitch and a half!)

If she eats what she promotes - peas - I hope the campaign bus has windows that can open.

:eek:

Forum List

Back