Obama's Outreach to Muslims Starts New Path in Middle East

They used to tell women that were victims of rape to try and "talk" with their rapists, to try and develop a rapport with them and get their rapists to see them in a human sense. The hope was that the rapist would abandon his actions.

It doesn't work.
Now women are advised to fight like hell if somebody is attempting to rape them.

Seems that Mr Obama has attended one to many "sensitivity training" classes instead of real world "Some of these people hate your damn guts" classes.

Terrorists and jihadists haven't listened to ANYONE since history has been recorded. As much as I'd like to think hussein can somehow pull one out of his ass, my realistic side says no way in hell. He's got a rude awakening coming. As he's over there kissing muslim ass telling them Americans aren't their enemy, they'll be planning their next attack.

If "terrorists and jihadists" is synonymous with "Muslims", then of course, trying to talk to them isn't going to produce anything.

If all the world's hundreds of millions of Muslims are jihadists and terrorists, then we're in for WWIII, with nukes.:eek:

They used to tell women that were victims of rape to try and "talk" with their rapists, to try and develop a rapport with them and get their rapists to see them in a human sense. The hope was that the rapist would abandon his actions.

It doesn't work.
Now women are advised to fight like hell if somebody is attempting to rape them.

Seems that Mr Obama has attended one to many "sensitivity training" classes instead of real world "Some of these people hate your damn guts" classes.

Terrorists and jihadists haven't listened to ANYONE since history has been recorded. As much as I'd like to think hussein can somehow pull one out of his ass, my realistic side says no way in hell. He's got a rude awakening coming. As he's over there kissing muslim ass telling them Americans aren't their enemy, they'll be planning their next attack.

This should be our greatest fear. Not that another attack will destroy us, but it shouldn't happen if our guard is up. My fear is that Obama thinks he can actually change things through diplomacy. It's not going to happen. If he tries using diplomacy and keeps the guard up, there is no problem. The problem is if he believes he is actually changing things.

It doesn't work.

If "terrorists and jihadists" is synonymous with "Muslims", then of course, trying to talk to them isn't going to produce anything.

If all the world's hundreds of millions of Muslims are jihadists and terrorists, then we're in for WWIII, with nukes.:eek:

It is amost written in stone. I honestly don't see what will stop it. It's not going to happen like most believe it will though, and it's still a long way off. Maybe something will change before we get to that point.

I have lived in Muslim countries.......plural....which ones mr president.....

I ll answer it for him:

Indonesia (were he went to school for several years while being raised by his white christian mother) and Kenia (were is father was born, were his family from the side of his father lives).

Btw ever noticed that the US always behaved friendly towards muslims/arabs (at least to some muslims/arabs), maybe you just didn't notice it with Bush.

bush-abdulah.jpg

Last edited:
I have lived in Muslim countries.......plural....which ones mr president.....

I ll answer it for him:

Indonesia (were he went to school for several years while being raised by his white christian mother) and Kenia (were is father was born, were his family from the side of his father lives).

Btw ever noticed that the US always behaved friendly towards muslims/arabs (at least to some muslims/arabs), maybe you just didn't notice it with Bush.

bush-abdulah.jpg

Bush had to suck up to the muslims because of the oil, and they knew it.

He wasn't talking to the Jihad crowd. He was talking to the moderate Muslims so that they will eventually work with us against the Jihad crowd.

well, that will fix just about everything. so we are back to square one are we? Just like Boooosh, obamalama ain't talking to terrorists! :lol:

Change we cannot believe in.

Looks like conservatives will be the only ones waiting to see how it turns out Willow. Just the fact that hussein is talking to the middle east crowd is GOOD ENOUGH for liberals. They could care less what the outcome is. Obama talked, they swooned, all is good. :doubt:

Are you fucking RETARDED? Perhaps it's just a matter of fact that Liberals are not quick to knee jerk behind the fucking bandwagon, mr phantom weapons of mass destruction.

It doesn't work.

This should be our greatest fear. Not that another attack will destroy us, but it shouldn't happen if our guard is up. My fear is that Obama thinks he can actually change things through diplomacy. It's not going to happen. If he tries using diplomacy and keeps the guard up, there is no problem. The problem is if he believes he is actually changing things.

If he speaks softly, but carries a big stick, he just might make some changes. Of course, he has a hard job making up for the Bush debacles.

Forum List

Back