Obama's New Labor Czar Bombshell: Wants No Punishment For Hiring Illegals.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Well there you have it. Caught on tape. What a way to discriminate against honest American taxpaying working Natural Born Citizens and Naturalized Citizens by letting illegals work at jobs illegally without the employers being punished. Stick a Fork in America.....She's done!!. No really folks. This is a example of Obama wanting to allow illegals in by saturating the workplace to shove the legal american worker out on the street. By doing this it will culturally taint the american workplace, its landscape, its culture and values with spanish speaking wetbacks. This is proof that he intends to go for full amnesty before the election so it can reassure his re-election.

Breitbart.tv Uncovered Audio: Obama’s New NLRB Appointee Pushes No Punishment for Hiring Illegals

All the libtards I know on this forum scream punish the employers, and you will have no more illegals.. what? they didn't get the memo??? oh my! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obammy has always made no bones about wanting full-on Amnesty for illegals. That's a given.

He made a LOT of promises during the campaign. Now the people he made the promises to are intending to collect.

So if the illegals are granted amnesty, will the new crop of illegals take their jobs too?

20 million more 'Obama lovers' in the country.... with voting rights. Oh joy.... there's nothing like trying to swing it in your own favor, is there?

I seriously dislike Obama. He's actually beginning to annoy me. :eek: My next email to him might not be as polite as the rest.:eek::eek::lol:

So if the illegals are granted amnesty, will the new crop of illegals take their jobs too?

20 million more 'Obama lovers' in the country.... with voting rights. Oh joy.... there's nothing like trying to swing it in your own favor, is there?

I seriously dislike Obama. He's actually beginning to annoy me. :eek: My next email to him might not be as polite as the rest.:eek::eek::lol:

I stopped liking him when he had his goons come and arrest a 92 year old man in my town. The guy had been in the bar where I work and saying that he didn't like obama, calling him a "******" and stated that he "hoped someone would shoot him".
Now, granted, those things are not nice, and not something I would do, but hey, I am not 92 and drunk either. We all know him, and know he is just a crazy old guy, and in no way a threat.
Still, two black lexus SUV's came and took him away, as well as came to the bar and tried to get anyone and everyone to make a statement that old tom had made a threat against the president. Nobody would do it, but they still carted him off to phoenix for a week.

Hmmm....and who was the first to try something llike this? BUSH and his buddy MCCAIN. :eusa_whistle:

Well there you have it. Caught on tape. What a way to discriminate against honest American taxpaying working Natural Born Citizens and Naturalized Citizens by letting illegals work at jobs illegally without the employers being punished. Stick a Fork in America.....She's done!!. No really folks. This is a example of Obama wanting to allow illegals in by saturating the workplace to shove the legal american worker out on the street. By doing this it will culturally taint the american workplace, its landscape, its culture and values with spanish speaking wetbacks.

You had a really good principled argument going there until you capped it off with all-out bigoted hatred.

Pretty much. Isn't that what happened with Reagans amnesty progeam?

And if that guy said not to punish employers for hiring illegals I have to disagree strongly.
If they are not hired few will come over illegally.

As I have said it used to be mostly only the right had sold out to corporations but now pretty much both sides have.

Forum List

Back