Obama's muslim Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

WTF?...These are fucking prisoners... they are lucky to be fed at all!...The PORK industry should be UP IN ARMS, it's plain discrimination as there are MORE NON muslim's in prison that Sand people!

CNSNews ^ | October 9, 2015
The federal Bureau of Prisons, a subdivision of President Barack Obama's Justice Department, has banished all pork products from the menus in all federal prisons ... The government says it made the decision to do this because a survey showed that inmates do not like eating pork products. The Council on American-Islamic relations said “we welcome” the move by the government to deny pork to prisoners, but warned that it might spark “Islamophobia.” ... They just don’t like the taste of pork…. “The National Pork Producers Council isn’t buying it. 'I find it hard to believe that a survey would...

Bullshit....just try taking a rib or pork chop away from a nigga!!
images

can you believe this. it's not like those poor Muslims couldn't just refuse to eat it. no they had to go and take completely out of their menu.

keep bowing down to this crap. one day they won't just demand it.

Obama's muslim Administration Bans All Pork Products From Prison Menus

Pigs are the most economical way to feed prisoners. They produce the most harvestable meat for any farm animal on their carcass. You get the most out of the feed for your money and they can be fed restaurant waste instead of high quality feeds.

Not to mention that prisoners could be fed delicious pork from feral hogs that badly need culling, saving states millions each year in their prison food budget.

On pork days you offer muslims a pile of hummus, which is also cheap and easy to come by.
No feral hogs you'd be stomping on commerce of agri biz.
No saving money with common sense as that may lower the budget.

Due to hate for Glenn Beck evidently you have not looked into other sources.
Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration
by John Rossomando • Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm

An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy.

The Dec. 22 story published in Egypt's Rose El-Youssef magazine (read an IPT translation here) suggests the six turned the White House "from a position hostile to Islamic groups and organizations in the world to the largest and most important supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood."

The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.

The six named people include: Arif Alikhan, assistant secretary of Homeland Security for policy development; Mohammed Elibiary, a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council; Rashad Hussain, the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference; Salam al-Marayati, co-founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); Imam Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA); and Eboo Patel, a member of President Obama's Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

Alikhan is a founder of the World Islamic Organization, which the magazine identifies as a Brotherhood "subsidiary." It suggests that Alikhan was responsible for the "file of Islamic states" in the White House and that he provides the direct link between the Obama administration and the Arab Spring revolutions of 2011.

Elibiary, who has endorsed the ideas of radical Muslim Brotherhood luminary Sayyid Qutb, may have leaked secret materials contained in Department of Homeland Security databases, according to the magazine. He, however, denies having any connection with the Brotherhood.

Elibiary also played a role in defining the Obama administration's counterterrorism strategy, and the magazine asserts that Elibiary wrote the speech Obama gave when he told former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to leave power but offers no source or evidence for the claim.

According to Rose El-Youssef, Rashad Hussain maintained close ties with people and groups that it says comprise the Muslim Brotherhood network in America. This includes his participation in the June 2002 annual conference of the American Muslim Council, formerly headed by convicted terrorist financier Abdurahman Alamoudi.

He also participated in the organizing committee of the Critical Islamic Reflection along with important figures of the American Muslim Brotherhood such as Jamal Barzinji, Hisham al-Talib and Yaqub Mirza.

Regarding al-Marayati, who has been among the most influential Muslim American leaders in recent years, the magazine draws connections between MPAC in the international Muslim Brotherhood infrastructure.

Magid heads ISNA, which was founded by Brotherhood members, was appointed by Obama in 2011 as an adviser to the Department of Homeland Security. The magazine says that has also given speeches and conferences on American Middle East policy at the State Department and offered advice to the FBI.

Rose El-Youssef says Patel maintains a close relationship with Hani Ramadan, the grandson of Brotherhood founder Hasan al-Banna, and is a member of the Muslim Students Association, which it identifies as "a large Brotherhood organization."

مجلة روز اليوسف - رجل و6 إخوان فى البيت الأبيض!
translation

Arif Alikhan most likely Muslim this does not say he is not qualified for the position. Article excerpt of Sep 13, 2007 - Arif Alikhan, a devout Sunni and the son of Pakistani immigrants, has held the position since September 2006http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/a-lesson-for-europe-american-muslims-strive-to-become-model-citizens-a-505573.html

Statement by Secretary Napolitano on President Obama's Intent to Nominate David Heyman as Assistant Secretary for Policy and her Appointment of Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
Release Date:
April 24, 2009
For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary

“Today, I am proud to make two key personnel announcements for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)—President Obama’s intent to nominate David Heyman as Assistant Secretary for Policy and my appointment of Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. Both individuals bring a broad and impressive array of experience in national security, emergency preparedness and counterterrorism to the Department.

David comes from the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), where he founded and was Senior Fellow of the Homeland Security Program and led the Center’s programs on preventing, mitigating and responding to catastrophic terrorism and natural disasters. With more than 20 years of experience in government, the non-profit community and the private sector, he is a highly regarded expert in U.S. national security policy and international affairs.

There are a lot of sources even on the Internet showing what the appointees religious and backgrounds are prior to Obama appointing them if you look.

if IT CAN END UP HURTING us Obama and his backers are ALL FOR IT

AND TO THINK you voted for all this

There are a lot of sources even on the Internet showing what the appointees religious and backgrounds are prior to Obama appointing them if you look.

Including right here in USMB, like my OP last May, on Muslim Brotherhood members in the Obama administration. Unlike the Egyptian Magazine article though, mine notably also included another Muslim Brotherhood operative in the State Dept. >> Huma Abedin. Hillary Clinton's longtime close aide (with plenty of information to back it up)

images

Obama Administration = the Muslim Brotherhood | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

WTF?...These are fucking prisoners... they are lucky to be fed at all!...The PORK industry should be UP IN ARMS, it's plain discrimination as there are MORE NON muslim's in prison that Sand people!

CNSNews ^ | October 9, 2015
The federal Bureau of Prisons, a subdivision of President Barack Obama's Justice Department, has banished all pork products from the menus in all federal prisons ... The government says it made the decision to do this because a survey showed that inmates do not like eating pork products. The Council on American-Islamic relations said “we welcome” the move by the government to deny pork to prisoners, but warned that it might spark “Islamophobia.” ... They just don’t like the taste of pork…. “The National Pork Producers Council isn’t buying it. 'I find it hard to believe that a survey would...

LOL 'muslim administration'.

Anyhow- pork is too good for prisoners.

Keep the yummy pork for those who are not convicted criminals.

Pigs are the most economical way to feed prisoners. They produce the most harvestable meat for any farm animal on their carcass. You get the most out of the feed for your money and they can be fed restaurant waste instead of high quality feeds...Not to mention that prisoners could be fed delicious pork from feral hogs that badly need culling, saving states millions each year in their prison food budget...On pork days you offer muslims a pile of hummus, which is also cheap and easy to come by.
No feral hogs you'd be stomping on commerce of agri biz.
No saving money with common sense as that may lower the budget.

A state like Texas doesn't fuck around. If they want a feral hog prison food program, they'd do it and tell agri biz to go pound sand. That's what I like about Texas.

Last edited:
Muslim administration? CIA would laugh. Pretty much a Mormon thing nowadays.

YOU never fail to impress me with your total lack of knowledge and current news!

MUSLIMS-IN-White-House-550x371.jpg

Wow 6 people out of however many thousands. You're such a child.

I didn't even MENTION the Iranian bitch, Valerie Jarrett, Obozo's brain!

Either that or you never had a job. If you visit any establishments in this country most are mixture of different races. Such as Middle eastern, Asians, Hispanics, Europeans etc etc. Muslim people working for the federal or local government has existed long long before Obama became president.

Last edited:
In this week alone I proved you to be full of shit twice, that's twice. Now consider I was on USMB maybe 4 times all week and maybe posted ten times total.
Only dumb shits like you who believe every little thing their favorite hyper-partisan blogs tell them.
So I do a Google search and the only sites that claim this administration is Muslim are far, far right blogs, imagine that!
Suck up their bullshit idiot! God, you are one stupid dude!
The real issue is Muslim BROTHERHOOD (seditionist) people in the administration. Got it now ?

Muslim people working for the federal or local government has existed long long before Obama became president.
Muslim people is one thing. Muslim BROTHERHOOD people is very much another.

Agree but I do not believe for a fact just because of Obama. Especially when people showed racist and hatred.
Currently I have 3 muslim employees since 2009. We all knew they are muslims but we were not aware they are MB till they were celebrating when Morsi got elected. Hillary Clinton personal assistant Abedin working for Hillary since 1997. MB has existed in this country long before we even heard MB. I also find out that MB are the best educated in Egypt.
On the side, these 3 muslim employees guaranteed me as a serious joke that Morsi will not last and sure it is. I'm not advocating for the sake of MB but just merely explaining the facts we are in.

Muslim people working for the federal or local government has existed long long before Obama became president.
Muslim people is one thing. Muslim BROTHERHOOD people is very much another.

Agree but I do not believe for a fact just because of Obama. Especially when people showed racist and hatred.
Currently I have 3 muslim employees since 2009. We all knew they are muslims but we were not aware they are MB till they were celebrating when Morsi got elected. Hillary Clinton personal assistant Abedin working for Hillary since 1997. MB has existed in this country long before we even heard MB. I also find out that MB are the best educated in Egypt.
On the side, these 3 muslim employees guaranteed me as a serious joke that Morsi will not last and sure it is. I'm not advocating for the sake of MB but just merely explaining the facts we are in.
But you left out some VERY IMPORTANT facts. Yes, Hillary and Huma have been together for a very long time. And during that very long time, Huma has been deeply involved in the Muslim Brotherhood. (which is a seditious org dedicated to the DESTRUCTION of America and all Western civilization)

.Here's a bit more info (Bio) on Huma Abedin, for anyone who thinks they can brush her off as "not hard core." (bad guys bolded in red)

She was an executive board member of George Washington University's (GWU) Muslim Students Association (MSA-the founding Muslim Brotherhood front group in America), heading the organization's “Social Committee.” A couple of the names that passed through that GWU-MSA were Anwar al-Awlaki, the al Qaeda advisor who mentored Major Nidal Hasan, who killed 13 US troops in Fort Hood, TX, and who himself was assassinated by US drones. Another was Mohamed Omeish, who headed the International Islamic Relief Organization, which has been tied to the funding of al Qaeda.

From 1996-2008, Abedin was employed by the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA) as the assistant editor of its in-house publication, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs (JMMA). It is vital to note that IMMA's "Muslim Minority Affairs" agenda was, and remains to this day, a calculated foreign policy of the Saudi Ministry of Religious Affairs, designed, as journalist Andrew C. McCarthy (also the prosecuter of the1993 World Trade Center bombers/jihadists) explains, "to grow an unassimilated, aggressive population of Islamic supremacists who will gradually but dramatically alter the character of the West." The first seven of those years overlapped with the al Qaeda-affiliated Abdullah Omar Naseef's active presence at IMMA. Abedin's last six years at the Institute (2002-2008) were spent as a JMMA editorial board member; for one of those years, 2003, Naseef and Abedin served together on that board. When Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State in 2009, Abedin became her deputy chief of staff. At approximately that same point in time, Abedin's name was removed from the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs' masthead.

Her family members' connections to the Muslim Brotherhood are just as factual. Her brother and sister still remain as editors of the JMMA. Her mother, Dr. Saleha Abedin , is an influential member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s division for women, the Muslim Sisterhood. She is also a zealous advocate of sharia law’s oppression of women, and a board member of the International Islamic Council for Dawa and Relief. The IICDR has been long banned in Israel for supporting Hamas. It is also part of the Union for Good, which is a formally designated international terrorist organization under federal law. The Union for Good is led by Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the chief sharia jurist of the Muslim Brotherhood. He is the world’s most influential Islamic cleric, and has issued fatwas endorsing suicide bombings against Israel and terrorist attacks against American forces in Iraq.
images

Forum List

Back