Obama's latest statement on the financial crisis

where oh where did jsanders go? :lol:

I went to class, sorry I wasn't here to cater to your ignorance.

The link you provided went straight to John McCain's homepage. On the "In the News" section RIGHT on the homepage, you'll see, "ICYMI: John McCain On Taking Immediate Steps To Stabilize The Economic Crisis." You'll be amazed at what you find.

umm so does McCain dipshit.... give me another example... one of them WILL be president, whether you like it or not... make your case for your man if you can

At this point, I'm considering voting for a third party candidate. I know Obama's not qualified, and I'm beginning to doubt McCain is, either.

I went to class, sorry I wasn't here to cater to your ignorance.

The link you provided went straight to John McCain's homepage. On the "In the News" section RIGHT on the homepage, you'll see, "ICYMI: John McCain On Taking Immediate Steps To Stabilize The Economic Crisis." You'll be amazed at what you find.

At this point, I'm considering voting for a third party candidate. I know Obama's not qualified, and I'm beginning to doubt McCain is, either.

Why the change, I'm just curious what has turned you off from Mccain?

why deal with any "crisis" in person when you can "monitor" the situation???

exactly...isn't that what McCain did throughout the weekend....after supposedly suspending his campaign :eusa_boohoo:

Obama rightly did not want to inject Presidential politics into an already tense situation so he was kept aprised of the negotiations and gave his suggestions from a distance.

That's called being calm and steady and not freaking out.

:clap2: missourian found Jsanders' evidence for him....nicely done...

I concede that McCain also presented the idea of increasing FDIC insurance...good for him!

Last edited:
exactly...isn't that what McCain did throughout the weekend....after supposedly suspending his campaign :eusa_boohoo:

Obama rightly did not want to inject Presidential politics into an already tense situation so he was kept aprised of the negotiations and gave his suggestions from a distance.

That's called being calm and steady and not freaking out.

please, a senator not doing his job in a supposed crisis and rather keeping his distance so as to be able to deflect political fallout is not being calm and steady. it is cowardly and sickening.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
please, a senator not doing his job in a supposed crisis and rather keeping his distance so as to be able to deflect political fallout is not being calm and steady. it is cowardly and sickening.

it's one of the NO VOTE, I am ball less and can't make a decision kinda stances you see? :eusa_shifty:

If you weren't retarded, you would have found it yourself. It was right in front of your face.

I'm not going to do your digging for you fuckstick...I have no interest in reading through McCain's site..... I provided the link to the video of his statement from yesterday...

oh so now Obama is on the Finance committee that was working on this deal?

Barack Obama - U.S. Senator for Illinois

Senate Foreign Relations Committee

Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs

Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions

Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

so what exactly would his job have been? except injecting un-needed politics into the negotiations...

and how exactly did McCain do at his "job"? do they have a deal thanks to his involvement? NOPE... good job Senator McCain :clap2:

you're just pissed cuz McCain jumped in the cow shit with both feet and came out stinking to high heaven..... :lol:

Last edited:
oh so now Obama is on the Finance committee that was working on this deal?

He could have very easily been in Washington exerting influence on what he thinks is the "right" thing to do. But he would rather have nothing to do with it. After all he is the democratic messiah is he not. Could he have maybe garnered a few more democratic votes if not all ten? Does he have no influence in his party? Maybe some of the dems on Barney franks committee who voted against the bill would have listened to him. Or maybe he could do his "reaching across the aisle" thing you because he has such a long history of being bipartisan after all he voted against the democratic party line almost 4% of the time.

and how exactly did McCain do at his "job"? do they have a deal thanks to his involvement? NOPE... good job Senator McCain

You know he didn't get the vote to pass but at least he did something

you're just pissed cuz McCain jumped in the cow shit with both feet and came out stinking to high heaven..... :lol:

No because I am probably not voting for JM now so I don't really care if he tried and failed. But hey at least he tried

He could have very easily been in Washington exerting influence on what he thinks is the "right" thing to do. But he would rather have nothing to do with it. After all he is the democratic messiah is he not. Could he have maybe garnered a few more democratic votes if not all ten? Does he have no influence in his party? Maybe some of the dems on Barney franks committee who voted against the bill would have listened to him. Or maybe he could do his "reaching across the aisle" thing you because he has such a long history of being bipartisan after all he voted against the democratic party line almost 4% of the time.

Why would that be a problem. It wasn't the dem president and dem congressional majority that screwed things up?

So your point?

And why on earth would Obama use his "influence" on this? Had he done so, you'd have been whining about his arrogance.

You know he didn't get the vote to pass but at least he did something

Yeah... blow the deal on Friday and then head to the debate with his tail between his legs.

"look ma, no hands"... :cuckoo:

No because I am probably not voting for JM now so I don't really care if he tried and failed. But hey at least he tried

If you say so. I say neither of them had any business there on Friday because neither one was on the committee negotiating the legislation.

Why would that be a problem. It wasn't the dem president and dem congressional majority that screwed things up?

So your point?

And why on earth would Obama use his "influence" on this? Had he done so, you'd have been whining about his arrogance.

My point is that a man so able and qualified to be president might want to show that he has actual leadership skills. You know might want to be a doer and not a lip flapper. Might want to show some sack etc.

Yeah... blow the deal on Friday and then head to the debate with his tail between his legs.

Oh but i though the "deal" was designed so that no one could be blamed.

more cowardice shown by our intepid (sic) politicians

If you say so. I say neither of them had any business there on Friday because neither one was on the committee negotiating the legislation.

OK so that's how Washington works. there is no influence used to sway votes on legislation and no one would ever dare interfere with a bill if they weren't on the committee that's why there are no such things as earmarks (bribes) tacked on to bills to get support and you call me cukoo. What planet do you live on?

can you provide the link to McCain saying the FDIC insurance should be increased? thanks.

and can you give me an example of what Obama has said or done that you think indicates he shouldn't be elected? thanks again.

how long have you been awake? 10 minutes? :D

Yeh i can read & view these link folks, O'S DANGEROUS PALS - New York Post

NewsMax - America's News Page

Newsmax.com – Obama Wants NRA Ads Banned

This link is just for the fun of it lol, i must post all, for all to see, in any forums pertaining to OBAMA Manning's Fierce Prayer for Bristol Palin | Veoh Video Network

Last edited:
what's a "mack daddy?

I think it usually refers to something that is really good/cool/pimped out?! like "that car is mack daddy" ie: really nice

but keep in mind I'll be 40 on Friday... I might not be up on the cool lingo these days :eusa_whistle:

I think it usually refers to something that is really good/cool/pimped out?! like "that car is mack daddy" ie: really nice

but keep in mind I'll be 40 on Friday... I might not be up on the cool lingo these days :eusa_whistle:

Happy Birthday in advance.

I hope you celebrate in style.

Forum List

Back