Obama’s Illegitimate War on Israel

Lemme get this straight, this 17 year old girl must have come to this messageboard, saw my definition and then announced in the news:
As I said, halal literally means "permissible" and is used almost exclusively to food that conforms to Islamic dietary standards. :lol:

Feel free to look it up in any Arabic-English dictionary. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Wake up Kalam, I just did, so did the 17 year old girl who used the word correctly. Halal means sanctioned by deity. In America, where the "peaceful" introduction of Islam is currently in place, it's rarely used. In a predominantly Islamic nation, suddenly it is used very differently, and as that 17 year old girl described, Americans don't understand Islam at all. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Oh I forgot, you're one promoting the temporarily-sanitized peaceful introduction.

Oh so you agree anyone who leaves Islam should be slain, okay then...
Non sequitur. Did you set out with the intention of confirming all the insults I've directed at your intelligence? You're doing one hell of a fine job.

Fact: Islam sanctions death to apostates. You just wrote that you didn't claim Islam is peaceful, but just. If your view is that Islam is just, that sounds to me like you agree with Islam. How is it wrong to conclude you agree with slaying apostates?

once again, fact v. personal attacks
You'd do well to start viewing this as a conflict between idiocy and competence. In most of our discussions, I seem to have the market cornered on facts. Keep in mind that this is only because you insist on spreading misinformation and refuse to accept reality.

I've written facts, I've backed them up, you personally attack...is this how Muhammed started his own religion too? The Jews had everything documented in detail, Muhammed came along and just blatantly mixed it all up, changed it, claimed Allah said so and personally attacked those that didn't believe, hundreds losing their heads. So your posts here must be your own little mini-cyber version of what Muhammed did. :clap2:

knock yourself out Kalam, kind of lines up with the belief system, Islam tried to rewrite the Old Testament too, so, at least you're consistent
The Old Testament is a heap of genocidal nonsense. Islam is entirely above the OT and merely pays homage to earlier monotheists by using them to illustrate moral concepts.

Well that's a refreshingly honest viewpoint at least. Our textbooks go on and on about how much Islam respects "the book". So do most who are trying to convert Americans to Islam, pretty much trying to claim we believe the same things.

Last edited:
Halal is the muslim equivalent of kosher...

it means permissible or clean.

That's kind of an awkward way to put it, but yes, and Halal is not limited to "clean food" but approved of by deity, as it's approved to kill an apostate Muslim by Allah, compared to Kosher food, it's prepared as God instructed and approved.

and the old testament genocidal nonsense?

you're an idiot and an embarrassment to true christians.

Kalam wrote the genocidal part

knock yourself out Kalam, kind of lines up with the belief system, Islam tried to rewrite the Old Testament too, so, at least you're consistent
The Old Testament is a heap of genocidal nonsense. Islam is entirely above the OT and merely pays homage to earlier monotheists by using them to illustrate moral concepts.

so not sure how you pull a personal attack at a Christian out of that but *whatever*

Wake up Kalam, I just did,
No, you made a claim without backing it up.

so did the 17 year old girl who used the word correctly. Halal means sanctioned by deity. In America, where the "peaceful" introduction of Islam is currently in place, it's rarely used. In a predominantly Islamic nation, suddenly it is used very differently, and as that 17 year old girl described, Americans don't understand Islam at all. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Oh I forgot, you're one promoting the temporarily-sanitized peaceful introduction.
Incorrect. You're out of your league, cupcake.

H-L-L (ﺡ ﻝ ﻝ‎‎) - Ha-Lam-Lam = To untie/undo/open (a knot), remit (sin), solve (a difficulty/problem/riddle), unbind, absolve, melt/liquefy. To analyze a thing. Abode/lodge/inhabit/settle in a place, take or occupy a place, that which is due or necessary, expiate/take back/free an oath, make an exception in an oath, to esteem or deem a thing lawful or allowable.

As in...

وَلَا تَقُولُوا۟ لِمَا تَصِفُ أَلْسِنَتُكُمُ ٱلْكَذِبَ هَٰذَا حَلَٰلٌۭ وَهَٰذَا حَرَامٌۭ لِّتَفْتَرُوا۟ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ ٱلْكَذِبَ ۚ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يَفْتَرُونَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ ٱلْكَذِبَ لَا يُفْلِحُونَ

Wala taqooloo lima tasifu alsinatukumu alkathiba hatha halalun wahatha haramun litaftaroo AAala Allahi alkathiba inna allatheena yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba la yuflihoona

And, for what your tongues describe, do not utter the lie, (saying) This is lawful and this is unlawful, in order to forge a lie against Allah; surely those who forge the lie against Allah shall not prosper. - 16:116​

Fact: Islam sanctions death to apostates. You just wrote that you didn't claim Islam is peaceful, but just. If your view is that Islam is just, that sounds to me like you agree with Islam. How is it wrong to conclude you agree with slaying apostates?
Scriptural Islam does not condone killing apostates. Point to any verse in the Qur'an that demands this.

I've written facts, I've backed them up,
You know as well as I do that this is a lie. :lol:

you personally attack...is this how Muhammed started his own religion too? The Jews had everything documented in detail, Muhammed came along and just blatantly mixed it all up, changed it, claimed Allah said so and personally attacked those that didn't believe, hundreds losing their heads.
Point to any historically verifiable instance in which Muhammad (SAW) purposefully caused the death of innocent unbelievers.

So your posts here must be your own little mini-cyber version of what Muhammed did. :clap2:
My arguments are clear and based on factual information, yes.

But if you slip after clear arguments have come to you, then know that Allah is Mighty, Wise. - 2:209​

Well that's a refreshingly honest viewpoint at least. Our textbooks go on and on about how much Islam respects "the book".
I'd avoid the subject of textbooks If I were you. :lol:

So do most who are trying to convert Americans to Islam, pretty much trying to claim we believe the same things.
Source?

Last edited:
Scriptural Islam does not condone killing apostates. Point to any verse in the Qur'an that demands this.

And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. (Sura 2:191)

Let's compare that with the words of Jesus...

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
-Matthew 5:44-46

And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Haram (the sanctuary at Makkah), unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. (Sura 2:191)
Did you miss that part?

Let's.

For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. - Matthew 5:18​

"The law" including passages such as:

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
- Deut. 13:1-16​

Let's review the laws presented in the preceding passage:
-If a person publicly suggests that you follow a different religion, kill them.
-If a family member asks you privately to follow a different religion, kill them yourself by stoning them.
-If a person attempts to spread another religion in a certain city, indiscriminately slaughter all of the inhabitants of that city and destroy whatever remains standing of it afterward.

Did you miss that part?

Let's.

For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. - Matthew 5:18​

"The law" including passages such as:

If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again.
- Deut. 13:1-16​

Let's review the laws presented in the preceding passage:
-If a person publicly suggests that you follow a different religion, kill them.
-If a family member asks you privately to follow a different religion, kill them yourself by stoning them.
-If a person attempts to spread another religion in a certain city, indiscriminately slaughter all of the inhabitants of that city and destroy whatever remains standing of it afterward.

I'll be back later for more on this, but it's interesting that you would post the law that condemns Mohammed (psssssp, Allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; though Ishmael was born of Abraham, God said to Abraham to take his ONLY son Isaac...)

But regardless of what law you post, Christ FULFILLED the law and in Him a new covenant was made. So why do you bring up the law that has already been fulfilled?

JenT, here is a question:

As a Christian, you are commanded to spread the gospel message and love of Jesus Christ.

So how is attacking others beliefs in a very rude manner and creating animosity between people spreading his message?

As a Christian, you are commanded to spread the gospel message and love of Jesus Christ.

So how is attacking others beliefs in a very rude manner and creating animosity between people spreading his message?

I'm not attacking anything, I'm just posting the truth. I keep saying, believe what you want, but you ought to know what you're accepting

I'm not attacking anything, I'm just posting the truth. I keep saying, believe what you want, but you ought to know what you're accepting

yea whatever, you fucking nutjob. if jesus were like you we would never have heard about the "good sumaritan" and, instead, have read about the "godless pagan who probably wanted to kill the jew if only his true feelings were known".

As for what is written:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7joGg7aY9o]YouTube - Rifqa Bary - Q.4:89 ... and SLAY them (who "turn renegades", "reject faith") wherever ye find them[/ame]

But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them;
Koran 4:89

The Koran also says to follow the way of Mohammed. I realize why you have to deny the Hadiths from the Sira, because it reveals true Islam, and is revered and respected by all clerics, Imams and sheiks and is followed by Osama bin Laden and all nations predominantly Islam.

It is fact. And all the propaganda written by the west trying to convince its own followers they are peaceful won't change the root of Islam. Mohammed. Beheader of nations.

yea whatever, you fucking nutjob. if jesus were like you we would never have heard about the "good sumaritan" and, instead, have read about the "godless pagan who probably wanted to kill the jew if only his true feelings were known".

Cherry picking what Christ said and posting them out of context doesn't change all that He said. Christ loves but He also told the truth which was so unpopular they killed Him for it.

Do you think Christ was crucified for merely stating God loves you?

Way to post passages out of context...

[The hypocrites] long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level; so take not from among them friends until they flee in Allah’s way. Then if they turn back (to hostility), seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take no friend nor helper from among them, except those who join a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you and fight you not and offer you peace, then Allah allows you no way against them. - 4:89-90​

Sorry, fighting in self defense doesn't exactly compare to the divinely-sanctioned slaughter and rape of children that takes place in the Bible. :lol:

The Koran also says to follow the way of Mohammed. I realize why you have to deny the Hadiths from the Sira, because it reveals true Islam,
The ahadith are only legitimate sources of guidance if they're consistent with what is said in the Qur'an, the final and most important standard of accuracy. Even sahih collections are not immune to error. Ibn Ishaq's biography is known to be inaccurate in its description of several notable events. Again, though, I invite you to share with us any instance in which Muhammad (SAW) caused the death of innocent unbelievers simply for being unbelievers.

and is revered and respected by all clerics, Imams and sheiks
Nice blanket statement. Please post a poll confirming that 100% of "clerics, Imams and sheikhs" share your beliefs. Thanks.

and is followed by Osama bin Laden
And that's supposed to prove...? :eusa_eh:

and all nations predominantly Islam.
Today just isn't your day.

ICL - Turkey Constitution
http://www.assetrecovery.org/kc/resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/repo?nid=1d1292dd-80c2-11dd-aec8-83823fa6e881
CONSTITUTION OF THE FIFTH REPUBLIC OF NIGER, Adopted on 18 July 1999 - Wikisource
Constitution of Azerbaijan
Tajikistan Constitution
Constitution of Turkmenistan
http://www.kushtetutakosoves.info/repository/docs/Constitution.of.the.Republic.of.Kosovo.pdf
CONSTITUTION OF DJIBOUTI
CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE GAMBIA, 1997 REPRINED 2002
CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF CHAD
FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF THE SECOND REPUBLIC OF GUINEA
CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
http://confinder.richmond.edu/admin/docs/Mali.pdf
THE CONSTITUTION OF BURKINA FASO

It is fact. And all the propaganda written by the west trying to convince its own followers they are peaceful won't change the root of Islam. Mohammed. Beheader of nations.
You've made a fool of yourself once again. As I said, your "knowledge" of Islam may be great enough to impress your friends at church, but you're not going to be able to keep pace with anyone who actually knows what they're talking about. If I were you, I'd stick to studying my own religion.

But regardless of what law you post, Christ FULFILLED the law and in Him a new covenant was made. So why do you bring up the law that has already been fulfilled?

Heaven and Earth are still here and all Biblical prophecies have not been fulfilled; OT law still applies. You are a sinner of the highest degree for encouraging the abandonments of the laws of the LORD. If your Bible is correct, you'll have plenty of time to reflect on your mistakes in Hell. :lol:

Heaven and Earth are still here and all Biblical prophecies have not been fulfilled; OT law still applies. You are a sinner of the highest degree for encouraging the abandonments of the laws of the LORD. If your Bible is correct, you'll have plenty of time to reflect on your mistakes in Hell. :lol:

How many times do I have to tell you that the law was fulfilled for us by Jesus. Those in Christ are no longer under the law but under GRACE! Jen has accepted Jesus as her savior which means that Christ has already paid for her sins and violations of the law past present and future. The only people going to hell are those who do not accept Jesus.

YES the law still exists. It hasn't passed away. That's why all those who don't accept Christ are going to HELL. Because they are still under the law.

Last edited:
Way to post passages out of context...
[The hypocrites] long that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved so that you might be on the same level; so take not from among them friends until they flee in Allah’s way. Then if they turn back (to hostility), seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take no friend nor helper from among them, except those who join a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you and fight you not and offer you peace, then Allah allows you no way against them. - 4:89-90​

I don't think that all the women that Mohamed raped were fighting him.:eusa_think:

And what if those who the Muslims attack are fighting in self defense. Then they would be considered fighting. So all you have to do is pick a fight with a disbeliever and then you are justified in murdering them.

The problem is Muslims have a habbit of breaking peace treaties.

O you prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern in dealing with them. Their destiny is Hell; what a miserable abode! Sura 9:37

Once the Sacred Months are past, you may kill the idol worshipers when you encounter them, punish them, and resist every move they make. If they repent and observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat), you shall let them go. GOD is Forgiver, Most Merciful. Sura 9:5

Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from Unbelief), their past would be forgiven them; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning for them). And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do. (8:38-39)

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya [poll tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29)

Hmmm... no prequalification of self defense there. So it appears it is okay to start the fight and once the other side acts in self defense they are now fighting you so it is okay.

Sorry, fighting in self defense doesn't exactly compare to the divinely-sanctioned slaughter and rape of children that takes place in the Bible. :lol:

Source?

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

In this verse Jesus is conferming that the Law is still in effect.

I have ask many christians, "has heaven and earth passed away"?

The obvious answer is "No"

Which means the the entire OT laws are still in effect and valid.

This verse is what Jesus said.

Paul hijacked the religion and twisted what Jesus said.

So christians; who are you going to follow and believe?

Jesus or Paul?

Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

In this verse Jesus is conferming that the Law is still in effect.

And when Christ said this, had He been crucified yet? Had He yet paid for all sins of those who are His?

Read it in context Sunni, and try to imagine what Christ was looking forward to (the cross) as He said it:

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

How does our "righteousness" exceed the scribes and Pharisees? Is it by anything we have done? no, it's by HIM. What Christ did on the cross. (I think it's interesting how He talks of John's position in heaven because he was killed before Christ died on the cross, John wasn't on this side of the cross when he died, don't have time to look that up right now though.

I have ask many christians, "has heaven and earth passed away"?

The obvious answer is "No"

you missed the part "till all is fulfilled" and He also said, "I did not come to destroy but fulfill"

Which means the the entire OT laws are still in effect and valid.

It means that rejecting Christ and becoming a Muslim, a belief system that denies Christ as Savior, is IMO a huge mistake.

This verse is what Jesus said.

Paul hijacked the religion and twisted what Jesus said.

no I think you're trying to

So christians; who are you going to follow and believe?

Jesus or Paul?

Paul points to Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the One who fulfilled the law and paid for the sins of those who believe.

If there was any other way, if all these other religions are other ways to God, then why did Christ have to go to the cross?

There is only one way given. One fulfillment. And I praise God that He came down Himself and paid the price that we couldn't pay, and calls us to Him.

Forum List

Back