Obama's Attack on Fracking is All About Curtailing US Production

Fracking is inherently dangerous to our water source and leads to earthquakes.........PERIOD!!!

Dingbats like you should realize that you peeing in your own pool.....Obama did not go far enough in banning fracking.

Here's another one of those articles the Obamabots will attack because of its source. They will ignore the links and citations and claim its all about “saving the environment.” They will conveniently ignore Obama's continued promises to wipe out the Amnerican coal and oil industry.

Read for yourself @ The Obama Administration s Dishonest Attack on Hydraulic Fracturing

Working so well guy on CNBC the other day said US supplies are now so great they're running out of barrels to put it in.

I love the "secret chemical cocktails" charge.....what BS.....total lack of knowledge of how tightly chems are now regulated.

Fracking is inherently dangerous to our water source and leads to earthquakes.........PERIOD!!!

Dingbats like you should realize that you peeing in your own pool.....Obama did not go far enough in banning fracking.

Do you have a source of this information? I wonder because I live withing proablly 1 miles as the bird flies of 5 of these wells. When can I expect my water to go bad or an Earthquake? My neighbors would also like to know.

Fracking is inherently dangerous to our water source

How many water sources have been damaged?

and leads to earthquakes.....

There were no earthquakes before fracking?

Obama did not go far enough in banning fracking.

His green supporters will never be satisfied.

a

Oh, you actually want a date.....try Revelation in the Bible.

Look, I don't have any idea when it will happen....but I wish you luck,

I'd bet that you also believe in creationism and that global warming is just another liberal ploy.

a

I'd bet that you also believe in creationism and that global warming is just another liberal ploy.

In other words, you don't have a shred of evidence to support your idiotic claims.

Thanks for playing!

Here's another one of those articles the Obamabots will attack because of its source. They will ignore the links and citations and claim its all about “saving the environment.” They will conveniently ignore Obama's continued promises to wipe out the Amnerican coal and oil industry.

Read for yourself @ The Obama Administration s Dishonest Attack on Hydraulic Fracturing
The people doing the most damage to fracking is Saudi Arabia who is quickly bankrupting our fracking companies by breaking with the rest of OPEC's members and maintaining their level of oil production. Low oil prices are bad for fracking.

The people doing the most damage to fracking is Saudi Arabia who is quickly bankrupting our fracking companies by breaking with the rest of OPEC's members and maintaining their level of oil production. Low oil prices are bad for fracking.
Quit trying to deflect the discussion from Obama's deliberate attempts to destroy the fossil fuel industry.

No one is fooled.

Quit trying to deflect the discussion from Obama's deliberate attempts to destroy the fossil fuel industry.

No one is fooled.
During his administration America has become the largest producer of oil on the planet. So GFY.

Bottom line, right wingers...."Go frack yourselves"............

But good for consumers, why have artificially high prices? Eventually the price will rise again.

No one is fooled.
During his administration America has become the largest producer of oil on the planet. So GFY.
Only idiots believe Obama had anything to do with it.

Fracking Led to Ohio Earthquakes

How big were these earthquakes? Did they even make the china rattle? Were any deaths or injuries reported?

The whole "fracking earthquake" thing is just another fuex crisis.

How big were these earthquakes? Did they even make the china rattle? Were any deaths or injuries reported?

The whole "fracking earthquake" thing is just another fuex crisis.

My take is simple, I'm not a physical scientist and I don't believe anything you or the rest of your kind post. I'll listen to the science, since you and the other clowns on the right have an agenda; a real scientist seeks understanding - they have an open mind and our curious, you lack both.

No one is suggesting a crisis exists, but having experienced the 1989 Loma Prieta quake, and a dozen smaller ones over the years, I'd prefer fracking be restricted in California, especially near large and known faults.

a

Put down the bong and try that one again. LOL!

Lubricate the plates and they're more likely to slide. And?

Forum List

Back