Obama’s Asst Def Sect, Evelyn Farkas, Pictured in Ukraine in Burisma Outfit w/Shady Atlantic Council

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Obama's Assistant Defense Secretary, Evelyn Farkas, Pictured in Ukraine in Burisma Outfit with Shady Atlantic Council

Former Assistant Defense Secretary under the Obama administration, Evelyn Farkas admitted that the Obama administration was trying to collect as much intelligence as possible on the Trump administration:

Evelyn Farkas:
“…Frankly speaking the people on The Hill..get as much information as you can. Get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy…

Ummm that the Trump folks if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff dealing with Russians that they would try to compromise the sources and methods meaning that we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”

'Evelyn Farkas also served as an advisor to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign and was up for a position in the Clinton administration if Hillary became President.'

Farkas worked as Obama's Assistant Defense Secretary...served as an Advisor to CANDIDATE Hillary Clinton and had a job waiting on her if Hillary won...and is seen wearing BURISMA gear (Hunter...Joe Biden & his videotaped extortion confession) ... and hanging out with the Atlantic Council who is connected to Sciff's non-qualifying Whistle Blower at the heart of the 'Collusion Delusion II: Ukraine' coup attempt....

Obama-Biden-Burisma-Atlantic Council/Ukraine Coup Attempt - all put on display, all together in 1 photo.....all this f*ing GIFT needs is a bow on top!

Bwuhahahahahaha......
so please tell us, what is so nefarious about Farkas doing her job, or being at Burisma, if that even is her? What's your point, Mr Gateway pundit promoter?

Wearing a Burisma jacket? Care, I am beginning to think you are intellectually dishonest now. You scream about Trump corruption, but can't point to a sliver of evidence, yet, when presented with evidence so obvious a blind person can see it, you are suddenly dead, dumb, AND blind.
It is obvious that the two people in the photograph were there is some official capacity, and were given the appropriate gear to wear to protect them while on site. Farkas does not wear glasses, those are SAFETY glasses Westwall.....

And if you actualy want to claim that something nefarious was going on there, then how about telling us, what was this nefarious thing? Why was the State Department there, what was the meeting for....? Has anyone delivered any facts Westwall? I don't see any, or any effort to actually know what they are looking at, in the picture... maybe you do, and if so, please tell me.

They were given swag, and after the $1.8 billion that vanished into thin air, why not? We KNOW Burisma kicked back at least $3.2 million to Biden through his son the mule. How many other democrats were getting kickbacks on this? An awful lot, obviously.

Could you provide a few examples of this alleged disinformation and explain how you came to the conclusion that it is indeed disinformation?

Media matters has a well sourced article on the matter.
How conservative writer John Solomon served as the conduit for Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine conspiracy theories

In essence, he was pushing articles that were fed to him from Firtash and pro-Russian Ukrainians through Giuliani and di Genova and then Solomon’s articles. The obvious intent is to sour Trump’s view of Ukraine and weaken their ability to resist Russian influence. Stories like the smearing of Yovanovitch. The conspiracy theories that Ukraine was pushing for Clinton and trying to torpedo Trump.

It nearly worked too.
In other words, no, you cannot provide any specific examples of the alleged disinformation. Why didn't you just say that?
It was full of examples. If you need something specific to focus on, his campaign against Yovanovitch.
Marie Yovanovitch says Trump ousted her over ‘unfounded and false claims’

It was successful at ousting a competent ambassador with disinformation.
What specific claims against her were unfounded?

We do know for certain that Zelenski didn't want her there and that alone is reason enough to shit-can her.

There were many false allegations. Everything from accusing her of badmouthing Trump to providing a no-production list.

Zelinsky had nothing to do with her dismissal.
Do you have any sort of evidence that the allegations are false?

As far as badmouthing Trump, you have to consider the fact that she's a Democrat so it is highly likely that she is afflicted with TDS. Seriously, would a Democrat badmouthing Trump come as a surprise to you? I would be shocked if she didn't badmouth Trump. I don't know a single Democrat who hasn't badmouthed Trump.

And Joe Biden's "solid guy" Lutsenko says that she did give him a list of people not to prosecute. Knowing what we know now after Biden got caught on a live stream confessing that he held back $1 billion in loan guarantees until PG Shokin was fired and the corrupt Lutsenko installed into the PGO, that's very believable. Why would the Obama administration install a corrupt prosecutor unless they wanted some favors?

[
The conspiracy theories about Ukraine helping Clinton and whatever nonsense of servers he’s been spouting weren’t his idea. Those were ideas fed to him.

You mean the facts?

You communists have a real problem sorting out fact from conspiracy theories. Russian Collusion, it's a conspiracy theory, proven false by Andrew Weissman and the so-called Mueller report.

Ukraine interfering in our election is just fact, moron.

{Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.}

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Wearing a Burisma jacket? Care, I am beginning to think you are intellectually dishonest now. You scream about Trump corruption, but can't point to a sliver of evidence, yet, when presented with evidence so obvious a blind person can see it, you are suddenly dead, dumb, AND blind.
Wearing a Burisma jacket is illegal?

Wearing the jacket? Nope, not at all. Obtaining kickbacks while supposedly working for the US government, yes.

Riddle us this, silly person, why would a US government official be wearing ANY article of clothing from a company known to be engaged in corruption.

Like I said, you people chase phantoms, yet ignore blatant corruption from your people.

I don’t know where these allegations came from. All that’s been presented is a person wearing a jacket. There’s no date or information regarding the circumstances of the photo provided. There’s no blatant corruption here, just a photo of a person wearing a scary blue jacket.

Riddle me this, why wouldn’t that information be provided by this website?

Like I said, Trump was investigated by a notoriously unethical scumbag, and even that fucker couldn't make up evidence to support a claim of Trump corruption, and here, you have a US government official wearing a jacket from a company that was known far and wide as being corrupt, all while she is on official US government business.

And you morons wonder why Trump won.

We are tired of this elitist bullshit and it is going to end with Trump in charge because he hasn't been bought by the elite scum that you kowtow to.
I'm sorry, that is just completely whako! :cuckoo: to make a person in a picture wearing safety gear, as any sign of any corruption... me thinks you are letting your imagination run away from actual reality.

There is no corruption evident from that picture. No DOJ would prosecute or even charge any kind of corruption from just that picture....????

A jacket is safety gear now? Suuure it is....

So you have Farkas’ statements, Obama talking to Steele before the election and the fake whistleblower’s lawyer posting #impeachment, #COUP, #Resistence, #Rebellion, #Lawyers all before Trump was even sworn in and YOU don’t think any of this was premeditated?

They must have some potent weed in your part of the world!

Your posting means squat!
She LEFT the Obama administration in 2015! Urging them to preserve evidence, is not a crime silly one...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-era-pentagon-official-entering-crowded-democratic-race-to-succeed-retiring-rep-nita-m-lowey/2019/11/17/97ed9168-0959-11ea-8397-a955cd542d00_story.html

Although she left the Obama administration in 2015, Farkas urged congressional staff and former administration colleagues in late 2016 to preserve intelligence about Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election.

Her statements were submitted in to the record during The impeachment Inquiry...err Inquisition. She was treated as a witness.

But you already know you have been working on impeachment according to Pelosi, Farkas, and Zaid and pretty much the entire DemNazi Party Leadership for 3 years.

TEL AVIV – Speaking at a conference two weeks before the 2016 presidential election, Evelyn Farkas, a former top Obama administration official, predicted that if Donald Trump won the presidency he would “be impeached pretty quickly or somebody else would have to take over government,” Breitbart News has found.

Farkas served as deputy assistant secretary of defense under the Obama administration. She has been in the spotlight since the news media last week highlighted comments she made on television that seemed to acknowledge efforts by members of the Obama administration to collect intelligence on Trump and members of his campaign.

Now it has emerged that at on October 26, 2016, Farkas made remarks as a panelist at the annual Warsaw Security Forum predicting Trump’s removal from office “pretty quickly.”

Asked at the event to address the priorities of a future Hillary Clinton administration, Farkas stated:

quote:
It’s not a done deal, as you said. And so, to the Americans in the audience please vote. And not only vote but get everybody to vote. Because I really believe we need a landslide. We need an absolute repudiation of everything. All of the policies that Donald Trump has put out there. I am not afraid to be political. I am not hiding who I am rooting for. And I think it’s very important that we continue to press forward until election day and through election day to make sure that we have the right results.

I do agree however with General Breedlove that even if we have the wrong results from my perspective America is resilient. We have a lot of presidential historians who have put forward very coherent the argument – they have given us examples of all of our horrible presidents in the past and the fact that we have endured. And we do have a strong system of checks and balances. And actually, if Donald Trump were elected I believe he would be impeached pretty quickly or somebody else would have to take over government. And I am not even joking

Evelyn Farkas' Trump impeachment prediction did not come true.

Sucking Joe Biden's Hunter Biden and Burisma Cock simultaneously while getting paid for it is, and then testifying like you are some unbiased so called witness is well, a federal offense.
Evelyn-Farkas2-360x188.jpg

Who testified in that picture? :rolleyes:

Wearing the jacket? Nope, not at all. Obtaining kickbacks while supposedly working for the US government, yes.

Riddle us this, silly person, why would a US government official be wearing ANY article of clothing from a company known to be engaged in corruption.

Like I said, you people chase phantoms, yet ignore blatant corruption from your people.

I don’t know where these allegations came from. All that’s been presented is a person wearing a jacket. There’s no date or information regarding the circumstances of the photo provided. There’s no blatant corruption here, just a photo of a person wearing a scary blue jacket.

Like I said, Trump was investigated by a notoriously unethical scumbag, and even that fucker couldn't make up evidence to support a claim of Trump corruption, and here, you have a US government official wearing a jacket from a company that was known far and wide as being corrupt, all while she is on official US government business.

We are tired of this elitist bullshit and it is going to end with Trump in charge because he hasn't been bought by the elite scum that you kowtow to.

Okay. So the sum total of evidence that this person is corrupt is that Burisma=bad. Person wearing jacket that says Burisma could only be doing so if they were corrupt too?

When, where and why was this photo taken? Do you know?

It honestly doesn't matter. What we have here is a pattern of unethical behavior from both repub and democrat, and it all stinks to the moon, and the elite from both sides are going after Trump so he doesn't shut down their gravy train.

Okay. So the sum total of evidence that this person is corrupt is that Burisma=bad. Person wearing jacket that says Burisma could only be doing so if they were corrupt too?

When, where and why was this photo taken? Do you know?

It honestly doesn't matter. What we have here is a pattern of unethical behavior from both repub and democrat, and it all stinks to the moon, and the elite from both sides are going after Trump so he doesn't shut down their gravy train.

Yep, because at the end of the day, Mitch McConnell is up to his corrupt ears in this. The whole thing is nothing more or less than an embezzlement scam.

Could you provide a few examples of this alleged disinformation and explain how you came to the conclusion that it is indeed disinformation?

Media matters has a well sourced article on the matter.
How conservative writer John Solomon served as the conduit for Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine conspiracy theories

In essence, he was pushing articles that were fed to him from Firtash and pro-Russian Ukrainians through Giuliani and di Genova and then Solomon’s articles. The obvious intent is to sour Trump’s view of Ukraine and weaken their ability to resist Russian influence. Stories like the smearing of Yovanovitch. The conspiracy theories that Ukraine was pushing for Clinton and trying to torpedo Trump.

It nearly worked too.
In other words, no, you cannot provide any specific examples of the alleged disinformation. Why didn't you just say that?
It was full of examples. If you need something specific to focus on, his campaign against Yovanovitch.
Marie Yovanovitch says Trump ousted her over ‘unfounded and false claims’

It was successful at ousting a competent ambassador with disinformation.
What specific claims against her were unfounded?

We do know for certain that Zelenski didn't want her there and that alone is reason enough to shit-can her.

There were many false allegations. Everything from accusing her of badmouthing Trump to providing a no-production list.

Zelinsky had nothing to do with her dismissal.
Yeah, right. It's just a strange coincidence that Yovanovitch was recalled back to the U.S. on the same day that Zelensky was inaugurated president.

:cuckoo:

Zelensky ran on an anti-corruption platform and obviously he thought Yovanovitch was part of the problem.

Just so we are clear, the only answer you got right was question number 2.

These are Israel’s Borders under The Abrahamic Covenant.

View attachment 297918

I'll wait while you post a link to any lie I've told...

Why post a link? I can ask you 3 questions to prove you are a liar.

1.) How many biological sexes can you derive from the XX and XY Chromosomes?

2.) Is Israel The Promised Land, Promised by The One True God, and it's borders as promised to Israel By God in The Abrahamic Covenant, the homeland of The Jews and is ALL of Jerusalem the Capital of Israel?

3.) Is Jesus Christ, "God With Us" God in the Flesh, who left heaven, left his throne, humbled Himself, became a man, lived, laughed, suffered and died as a man voluntarily when He was crucified as prophesied 300 times in The Old Testament for all mankind's sins, and because He was Sinless, and God, was resurrected defeating Death and Sin, and is coming again to judge all mankind, Satan, Anti-Christ, and The False Prophet, throw them all in to the eternal flaming pit of Hell, along with all who follow them when He returns to sit upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem to rule all the Earth in Peace after Judgment Day?
1. 6.
2. Yes.
3. No.
The answers are:

2, yes, and yes.

Only getting 1 out of 3 right does not bode well for you being qualified as a Truth Teller.

John 2:21-23

21 I have not written to you because you lack knowledge of the truth, but because you have it, and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.
LOLOL

As if the forum needed more proof you're an idiot, Stumpy.

As if.

G'head, tell me what is the gender of a hermaphrodite...?
Try answering the question I asked you, Stumpy... what is the gender of a hermaphrodite...?

You are the one who is on trial here for being a pathological liar but I’ll Play your game.

Is it An XX or XY Chromosome?
“It” is what it’s chromosomes say “it” is.

I already proved you were a liar. God calls you a Liar.

You are a liar.

Glad you approve of Israel’s borders being from The Nile to The Euphrates.

View attachment 297918

Why post a link? I can ask you 3 questions to prove you are a liar.

1.) How many biological sexes can you derive from the XX and XY Chromosomes?

2.) Is Israel The Promised Land, Promised by The One True God, and it's borders as promised to Israel By God in The Abrahamic Covenant, the homeland of The Jews and is ALL of Jerusalem the Capital of Israel?

3.) Is Jesus Christ, "God With Us" God in the Flesh, who left heaven, left his throne, humbled Himself, became a man, lived, laughed, suffered and died as a man voluntarily when He was crucified as prophesied 300 times in The Old Testament for all mankind's sins, and because He was Sinless, and God, was resurrected defeating Death and Sin, and is coming again to judge all mankind, Satan, Anti-Christ, and The False Prophet, throw them all in to the eternal flaming pit of Hell, along with all who follow them when He returns to sit upon the Throne of David in Jerusalem to rule all the Earth in Peace after Judgment Day?
1. 6.
2. Yes.
3. No.
The answers are:

2, yes, and yes.

Only getting 1 out of 3 right does not bode well for you being qualified as a Truth Teller.

21 I have not written to you because you lack knowledge of the truth, but because you have it, and because no lie comes from the truth. 22 Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. 23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, but whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.
LOLOL

As if.

Try answering the question I asked you, Stumpy... what is the gender of a hermaphrodite...?

You are the one who is on trial here for being a pathological liar but I’ll Play your game.

You are a liar.

View attachment 297918

1. 6.
2. Yes.
3. No.
The answers are:

2, yes, and yes.

LOLOL

As if.

LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck. C'mon... is a hermaphrodite a man? A woman? Both? Neither? Something else?

Can't you say? Don't you know?

Last edited:
You are a liar.

That is all you need to Know.

Without enough evidence, like knowing if “it” Has XX or XY Chromosomes I cannot make any further determinations.

The only sensible thing then is to vote “Present” rather than base a determination on little to no evidence or make a biased decision. Sound familiar?

A better question would be is do YOU know if you are a man or woman or do you know what bathroom to use?

You are a liar.

View attachment 297918

The answers are:

2, yes, and yes.

LOLOL

As if.

LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck. C'mon... is a hermaphrodite a man? A woman? Both? Neither?

Last edited:

You are a liar.

View attachment 297918

The answers are:

2, yes, and yes.

LOLOL

As if.

LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck. C'mon... is a hermaphrodite a man? A woman? Both? Neither? Something else?

A hermaphrodite is 0.000000000000002% of the population.

"Out of 330 million people, 6 are hermaphrodites, we should totally base 100% of public policy on them..."

You're such a moron, fawn.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Obama's Assistant Defense Secretary, Evelyn Farkas, Pictured in Ukraine in Burisma Outfit with Shady Atlantic Council

Former Assistant Defense Secretary under the Obama administration, Evelyn Farkas admitted that the Obama administration was trying to collect as much intelligence as possible on the Trump administration:

Evelyn Farkas:
“…Frankly speaking the people on The Hill..get as much information as you can. Get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy…

Ummm that the Trump folks if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff dealing with Russians that they would try to compromise the sources and methods meaning that we would no longer have access to that intelligence.”

'Evelyn Farkas also served as an advisor to Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign and was up for a position in the Clinton administration if Hillary became President.'

Farkas worked as Obama's Assistant Defense Secretary...served as an Advisor to CANDIDATE Hillary Clinton and had a job waiting on her if Hillary won...and is seen wearing BURISMA gear (Hunter...Joe Biden & his videotaped extortion confession) ... and hanging out with the Atlantic Council who is connected to Sciff's non-qualifying Whistle Blower at the heart of the 'Collusion Delusion II: Ukraine' coup attempt....

Obama-Biden-Burisma-Atlantic Council/Ukraine Coup Attempt - all put on display, all together in 1 photo.....all this f*ing GIFT needs is a bow on top!

Bwuhahahahahaha......
so please tell us, what is so nefarious about Farkas doing her job, or being at Burisma, if that even is her? What's your point, Mr Gateway pundit promoter?

You really didn’t just say that? Stu . by the way, my balls are sore from laughing so hard

You are a liar.

That is all you need to Know.

Without enough evidence, like knowing if “it” Has XX or XY Chromosomes I cannot make any further determinations.

The only sensible thing then is to vote “Present” rather than base a determination on little to no evidence or make a biased decision. Sound familiar?

A better question would be is do YOU know if you are a man or woman or do you know what bathroom to use?

You are a liar.

View attachment 297918

LOLOL

As if.

LOLOL

You're such a dumbfuck. C'mon... is a hermaphrodite a man? A woman? Both? Neither?

LOL

No worries. Now everyone sees you're just another fucking moron.

There are 6 possible genders:
  • X – Roughly 1 in 2,000 to 1 in 5,000 people (Turner’s )
  • XX – Most common form of female
  • XXY – Roughly 1 in 500 to 1 in 1,000 people (Klinefelter)
  • XY – Most common form of male
  • XYY – Roughly 1 out of 1,000 people
  • XXXY – Roughly 1 in 18,000 to 1 in 50,000 births
WHO | Gender and Genetics

Biden's drug-addicted son tossed out of the military for drug use, mediocre lawyer, using drugs / sleeping with strippers, deadbeat dad...is offered an extremely lucrative deal to become a board member for the known corrupt Burisma company owned by a notorious criminal Ukrainian - who has a history of working with Vladimir Putin and the Russians - despite the fact that Hunter has no knowledge of or experience with oil companies, the European energy business, or Ukraine.

Burisma reps begin showing up at the State Department wanting to meet with the Vice President, Joe Biden, dropping his son's name and mentioning Hunter is one of their Board Members - this happens multiple times.

- D-Adam Schiff called a State Department Official as one of his 'witnesses' during hs part of the Democrats' coup hearings: This rep testifies to this and that he and the State Department gave Biden a heads-up and warned that this was a CONFLICT OF INTEREST, especially since Obama had not long before named Biden his 'Point Man' for the Ukraine.

- Burisma was lobbying Biden and the Obama administration to put pressure on Ukraine to drop the criminal investigation against Burisma and its owner,.

** Obama appoints a Burisma Rep to become part of his administration
-- Farkas is seen wearing Burisma gear.

!!!!! Let that sink in - the Obama administration's Assistant Secretary of Defense, representing the Obama administration - is seen wearing 'Burisma's 'Brand...Burisma, the KNOWN corrupt Ukrainian energy company owned by a KNOWN notorious Ukraine criminal KNOWN for working with Putin in the past who also stood to gain A LOT if Putin annexed Crimea, solidifying Putin's stranglehold on European energy use, guaranteeing their dependence on RUSSIA for a large portion of their energy!!

** Photos of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and 2 Burisma Reps on the Golf Course.

** Evidence has come out to show D-Adam Schiff was contacted by Burisma and received significant 'donations' from Burisma.

Biden goes to Ukraine and extorts the former Ukraine PM, got the prosecutor fired and the investigation that threatened his son as well shut down, then gave a video-taped confession.

Obama and his administration then denies Ukraine of lethal military weapons and prevented anyone else from giving them lethal military weapons they needed to defend themselves from the KNOWN pending Russian invasion. BY DENYING UKRAINE THE WEAPONS / ABILITY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES OBAMA SCREWED A POTENTIAL ALLY, PUTIN BENEFITTED, AND BURISMA BENEFITTED - UKRAINE'S SOVEREIGNTY WAS VIOLATED, AND RUSSIA ANNEXED CRIMEA.

Forget the BULLSHIT claims by Democrats about how President Trump DELAYED military assistance - which was delivered - to Ukraine. Barry demonstrated more of his 'FLEXIBILITY' to Putin by ensuring Ukraine remained HELPLESS and VULNERABLE by completely DENYING US military assistance to Ukraine, ensuring Putin's military invasion of Ukraine and the annexing of Crimea as a 'cake-walk'.

Pelosi's son made money.

Hunter Biden made money.

Joe Biden made money & protected his kid.

D-Adam Schiff made money, not only from Burisma but he was also taking money from a Russian-born Arms Dealer who was working with corrupt former Ukraine officials.

And Barry got another opportunity to 'be flexible' for Vlad, much to Vlad's benefit.

....and the Democrats Impeached the President for asking the current Ukraine PM to look into all of that for us, the United States, to ensure that widespread DEMOCRAT scandal / crime / corruption was still not taking place...

:wtf:?!

Biden's drug-addicted son tossed out of the military for drug use, mediocre lawyer, using drugs / sleeping with strippers, deadbeat dad...is offered an extremely lucrative deal to become a board member for the known corrupt Burisma company owned by a notorious criminal Ukrainian - who has a history of working with Vladimir Putin and the Russians - despite the fact that Hunter has no knowledge of or experience with oil companies, the European energy business, or Ukraine.

Burisma reps begin showing up at the State Department wanting to meet with the Vice President, Joe Biden, dropping his son's name and mentioning Hunter is one of their Board Members - this happens multiple times.

- D-Adam Schiff called a State Department Official as one of his 'witnesses' during hs part of the Democrats' coup hearings: This rep testifies to this and that he and the State Department gave Biden a heads-up and warned that this was a CONFLICT OF INTEREST, especially since Obama had not long before named Biden his 'Point Man' for the Ukraine.

- Burisma was lobbying Biden and the Obama administration to put pressure on Ukraine to drop the criminal investigation against Burisma and its owner,.

** Obama appoints a Burisma Rep to become part of his administration
-- Farkas is seen wearing Burisma gear.

!!!!! Let that sink in - the Obama administration's Assistant Secretary of Defense, representing the Obama administration - is seen wearing 'Burisma's 'Brand...Burisma, the KNOWN corrupt Ukrainian energy company owned by a KNOWN notorious Ukraine criminal KNOWN for working with Putin in the past who also stood to gain A LOT if Putin annexed Crimea, solidifying Putin's stranglehold on European energy use, guaranteeing their dependence on RUSSIA for a large portion of their energy!!

** Photos of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and 2 Burisma Reps on the Golf Course.

** Evidence has come out to show D-Adam Schiff was contacted by Burisma and received significant 'donations' from Burisma.

Biden goes to Ukraine and extorts the former Ukraine PM, got the prosecutor fired and the investigation that threatened his son as well shut down, then gave a video-taped confession.

Obama and his administration then denies Ukraine of lethal military weapons and prevented anyone else from giving them lethal military weapons they needed to defend themselves from the KNOWN pending Russian invasion. BY DENYING UKRAINE THE WEAPONS / ABILITY TO DEFEND THEMSELVES OBAMA SCREWED A POTENTIAL ALLY, PUTIN BENEFITTED, AND BURISMA BENEFITTED - UKRAINE'S SOVEREIGNTY WAS VIOLATED, AND RUSSIA ANNEXED CRIMEA.

Forget the BULLSHIT claims by Democrats about how President Trump DELAYED military assistance - which was delivered - to Ukraine. Barry demonstrated more of his 'FLEXIBILITY' to Putin by ensuring Ukraine remained HELPLESS and VULNERABLE by completely DENYING US military assistance to Ukraine, ensuring Putin's military invasion of Ukraine and the annexing of Crimea as a 'cake-walk'.

Pelosi's son made money.

Hunter Biden made money.

Joe Biden made money & protected his kid.

D-Adam Schiff made money, not only from Burisma but he was also taking money from a Russian-born Arms Dealer who was working with corrupt former Ukraine officials.

And Barry got another opportunity to 'be flexible' for Vlad, much to Vlad's benefit.

....and the Democrats Impeached the President for asking the current Ukraine PM to look into all of that for us, the United States, to ensure that widespread DEMOCRAT scandal / crime / corruption was still not taking place...

:wtf:?!
the reaction of the demofks is evidence they are involved. bigly!!!

I'm cornfused.

• Obama said Russia was a nothingburger in 2012. Now Russia is at the heart of everything? Obama said in 2016 that our elections were solid as gold impossible to corrupt. Farkas said they had real good intelligence on Russia, but not even enough to know that they were trying to change all our solid as gold elections?
Trump asked Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Vlad he would be more flexible after re-election in 2012....hardly a 'nothingburger'...

Correction it was Barry Soetoro Obama that told Medvedev (Putin's Puppet) that he would be more flexible after the 2012 election which lead to the invasion of the Ukraine and the annexation of the Crimea. Obama went as far as to deny arms to the Ukraine, but he did give them blankets and MRE's so they wouldn't immediately starve in captivity.

Looks like the entire corrupt Obama regime was cashing in on Ukraine.

Obama was the most corrupt President in history.

Firing the guy for not prosecuting enough?
Guess this is why his admin is the least prosecuted?
Nixon 1
Ronnie 2
The 5 deferment con ???
This darn deep state

Forum List

Back