Obamadinejad's election to Prez

Demented numerals,

Specifically, what FACT quoted by me is untrue ?

Let's start with this: Swahili is a written language, and has been for centuries. It is not a derivative or a descendent of English or French.

But hey, if you want to continue to perpetrate racist lies, have at it.

He didnt say it was. But reading was never your strong point.

I thought you put me on ignore? Bejeebers, you lie like other people breathe.

But anyway, to correct your stupidity once again, he said:
"the non-existent "superior" Sub-Saharan Culture which didn't even have a written language until recent history and that was English & French.

And he is, like you, wrong. They did have a written language - Swahili - that was not French or English, nor is it related to either of those.

Let's start with this: Swahili is a written language, and has been for centuries. It is not a derivative or a descendent of English or French.

He didnt say it was. But reading was never your strong point.

I thought you put me on ignore? Bejeebers, you lie like other people breathe.

But anyway, to correct your stupidity once again, he said:
"the non-existent "superior" Sub-Saharan Culture which didn't even have a written language until recent history and that was English & French.

And he is, like you, wrong. They did have a written language - Swahili - that was not French or English, nor is it related to either of those.

Once again you misunderstand what he obviously said.
Nor are you correct: First evidence of written swahili is 1716 in Arabic script.
Fail.

Racist, you ask? Yes - unabashed racist
"

Demented numerals,

Demented Numerals,

Predictably, your info is BULLSHIT. Swahili is Arabic, or Persian connected. Probably connected to the Qu'ran. When written in 2nd AD it was in Greek.......and was shrouded in linguistic gobbledegook. Then evidence was, as you stated in 1716.....in ARABIC.

No great accomplishment of the supposedly "GREAT" Sub Saharan Saharan Culture's WRITTEN "AFRICAN" language ....... When other CIVILIZATIONS had or were evolving with such luminaries as Shakespeare, Liebnitz, etc.

The ONLY other Culture, other than the the NON-EXISTENT SUB-SAHARAN CULTURE when compared to other CULTURES in Europe, Mid East, Asia which already had sophisticated literature and science........was of the Australian Aborigine. And here, the SUB SAHARAN "CULTURE" may have more than held its own because the Aborigines at that time could only count to "TWO".....and then it was "MANY". Thus it was "ONE, TWO.......MANY".

This Swahili was obscurely known to be written. The WRITTEN languages when WIDELY used.....and "WIDELY" is subject to some imagination because its intellectual level had a pronounced parity with the inhabitants' main subsistence level i.e., "pebbles and grass". So, "WRITTEN AFRICAN" "widely" used ......was, as stated, in English and French......in what may be considered the "modern" era.

I am palpably disturbed by your perceptive abilities, since I don't share your somewhat demented admiration and/or defence of the INTELLECTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the Sub Saharan Culture extolled by the THOUSANDS of "Afro-American Studies" Depts that inundate the THOUSANDS of our Colleges and Universities.....including Harvard, Yale, etc.

Last edited:
Demented numerals,

Demented Numerals,

Predictably, your info is BULLSHIT. Swahili is Arabic, or Persian connected. Probably connected to the Qu'ran. When written in 2nd AD it was in Greek.......and was shrouded in linguistic gobbledegook. Then evidence was, as you stated in 1716.....in ARABIC.

Swahili is of Bantu origin, and it is a written language, and it is not French or English.

So, as per usual, you are wrong.
No great accomplishment of the supposedly "GREAT" Sub Saharan Saharan Culture's WRITTEN "AFRICAN" language ....... When other CIVILIZATIONS had or were evolving with such luminaries as Shakespeare, Liebnitz, etc.

yep, racist POS.

The ONLY other Culture, other than the the NON-EXISTENT SUB-SAHARAN CULTURE when compared to other CULTURES in Europe, Mid East, Asia which already had sophisticated literature and science........was of the Australian Aborigine. And here, the SUB SAHARAN "CULTURE" may have more than held its own because the Aborigines at that time could only count to "TWO".....and then it was "MANY". Thus it was "ONE, TWO.......MANY".

Excuse me? The Mayans? The Incans? The Aztecs?

I am palpably disturbed by your perceptive abilities,

I'm palpably disturbed by your racist tripe.

Wow Townhall prints a piece from a man who quotes Hitler. Basically he agrees with old Adolf, were a Nation of Stupid Theives.

Mr. Williams: Zero Tolerance to the oppositions propaganda meant that the White House would counter it with what they considered truth. Not some threat to silence their consitutional right to say what they feel is the truth.

BlindPoo,

Different times, different leaders with their govts.

The quote made by Hitler, an evil political charlatan, displeased with the righteous opposition of righteous educators in Germany is twisted by the Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDS to artfully serve their Messiah Obamadinejad.

These LIEbTURDS are using Hitler's quote as "smoke & mirrors" to obfuscate, Obamadinejad's MARXIST Agenda which they unsuccessfully tried to shove down American Public's throat: the MARXIST Obamacare, Illegal Immigration via the subversion of the Arizona Law, the underhanded, sub rosa tax raise. And, most importantly, the exhorbitant spending i.e."Obama's "STIMULUS" masking outrageous payoffs to corrupt union supporters, all sorts of corrupt earmarks, etc......EACH AND EVERYONE OF WHICH IS REJECTED BY 70% OF AMERICA....NEVERTHELESS championed by, in AMERICA'S CASE by the slobbering LibTURD Main Stream Media, The ACLU, and the LIEberrhoid Educators....... thus transparently comparing apples and aardvarks in using Hitler's quote.

Note: The Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURDS attempted....and STILL are trying ...... to equate Bush's TARP solution which was bailout money to large Corporations to prevent a National Financial Collapse (it's now almost completely paid off with interest)........ with Obamadinejad's RIDICULOUS DOUBLE DIGITED TRI-BILLIONS "STIMULUS" (in effect, OBVIOUS DEM EARMARKS in the aftermath of the failure of Fannie & Freddie Debacle).

About Fannie & Freddie, the cause of the Financial Collapse: In spite of the highly successful and misleading Dem smears regarding Bush's role in this regard, Bush's representatives tried THIRTEEN TIMES on National TV to regulate F&F......but were shouted down by Maxine Waters and two other Blacks (both of whom apologized....not the crunt Waters). Essential in the cause of this debacle were the NOW exposed Chris Dodd (Senate Financial Committee) and Bwarney Fwank (House Financial Committee) playing footsie with their stooges: The CEOs and Presidents of same. One of the CEO's immediately following the debacle was made the Head Financial Advisor to Obami Salami.....but suddenly evaporated when the spotlight turned on him. The other CEO and president was made the Honcho advisor on the selection of Biden......this CEO also, immediately evaporated, when the spotlight turned on him.

BOTTOM LINES:

The Obamarrhoidal Scam is FULLY EXPOSED !!!

America is AWAKE !!!

Your twisted Obamarrhoidal LIEbTURD verbiage isn't fooling anyone.

The proof of that is Obamadinejad's TRANSPARENT attempt to SEEMINGLY move from his obvious MARXIST AGENDA in each case rejected by 70% of America....to the CENTER.......all the while DESPERATELY trying to appease the EXTREME LIEbTURD LEFTY LOONS with attacks on the Republicans by calling them "hostage takers" and, in effect, the party of intransigent evil-doers.

You are an exceptional whinner. First your guy is the one who is quoting Hitler. Second you lack any rational argument.

I'm no fan of Obama, but Walter Williams is relevent to no one but right-wimgers looking for a black face to call their own and to add "legitimacy" to their hate.

They are the only ones listening to his putrid ass.

Most African-Americans don't even know who he is .. and those that do find him nothing more than a grinning modern version of Steppin' Fetchit.

He ca be reached at Griningnegro.com

Next we'll be hearing from Alan Keyes .. who can be reached at the same website.

:0)

Gosh, how original. An intelligent educated articulate black man who happens to lean right rather than left is compared to Steppin' Fetchit (sic).

I'm no fan of Obama, but Walter Williams is relevent to no one but right-wimgers looking for a black face to call their own and to add "legitimacy" to their hate.

Most African-Americans don't even know who he is .. and those that do find him nothing more than a grinning modern version of Steppin' Fetchit.

Next we'll be hearing from Alan Keyes .. who can be reached at the same website.

Gosh, how original. An intelligent educated articulate black man who happens to lean right rather than left is compared to Steppin' Fetchit (sic).

did you even read the article? there is nothing intelligent about it. quoting Hitler, saying theres a conspiracy amongst all educators and comparing obama to ahmadinejad.

im not even sure if gautama can actually spell based on all the crap in his posts. and now hes on ignore

Any black who wanders off the reservation is an Uncle Tom/Aunt Jemima. Pretty well sums it up, right?

You agree with this guy's opinions?

Demented numerals,

Demented Numerals,

This Swahili was obscurely known to be written. The WRITTEN languages when WIDELY used.....and "WIDELY" is subject to some imagination because its intellectual level had a pronounced parity with the inhabitants' main subsistence level i.e., "pebbles and grass". So, "WRITTEN AFRICAN" "widely" used ......was, as stated, in English and French......in what may be considered the "modern" era.

I am palpably disturbed by your perceptive abilities, since I don't share your somewhat demented admiration and/or defence of the INTELLECTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS of the Sub Saharan Culture extolled by the THOUSANDS of "Afro-American Studies" Depts that inundate the THOUSANDS of our Colleges and Universities.....including Harvard, Yale, etc.

Gosh..

The hate is strong in this one.

did you even read the article? there is nothing intelligent about it. quoting Hitler, saying theres a conspiracy amongst all educators and comparing obama to ahmadinejad.

im not even sure if gautama can actually spell based on all the crap in his posts. and now hes on ignore

Did you read it? Nothing at all in the article about Ahmadinejad.

Sorry, just one example of what I found to be intelligent:

"Obama's Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius threatened that there would be "zero tolerance" for "misinformation" in response to an insurance company executive who said that ObamaCare would create costs that force up health insurance premiums. That's not only an attack on our constitutionally guaranteed free speech rights but an official threat against people who express views damaging to the administration."

Hitler was indeed an awful person but his quoted statement is spot-on IMO.

"Obama's Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius threatened that there would be "zero tolerance" for "misinformation" in response to an insurance company executive who said that ObamaCare would create costs that force up health insurance premiums. That's not only an attack on our constitutionally guaranteed free speech rights but an official threat against people who express views damaging to the administration."

this was referencing this exact quote from guatama "The proof of that is Obamadinejad's "

on Sebelious, i did a quick internet search on her supposed quote, and i could only find it on the following websites:

The New American
Independent American News | Independent News for Independent Americans
A Free Press for a Free People
delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times | Salisbury news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Salisbury, Maryland
oh and of course fox news reported this.

not exactly reputable news sources.

but noteably, no CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC, or any major newspaper across the states covered this or wrote any claim that this was actually said.

quite interesting....

Except to call it an attack on our constitutionally guaranteed free speech rights is not intelligent at all. It's a myth, a falsehood, a.k.a. a lie.

Nice to see all the connies agreeing with quoting Hitler. Yet a few specious argument before one of Obamas appointees quoted some phrase from Mao and lord have mercy Obama loves Mao. What a bunch of nincompoops.

this was referencing this exact quote from guatama "The proof of that is Obamadinejad's "

on Sebelious, i did a quick internet search on her supposed quote, and i could only find it on the following websites:

The New American
delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times | Salisbury news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Salisbury, Maryland

but noteably, no CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC, or any major newspaper across the states covered this or wrote any claim that this was actually said.

quite interesting....

Common Shit and Blind Poo are misquoting me, or quoting me outa context. And, displaying the usual Obamarrhoidal LibTurd practice by twisting everything into a convoluted pretzel where the ORIGINAL TEXT in the original article by the black author Williams's reference to statements made by the other astute Black American, the Brilliant Black Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell are being obfuscated and twisted to the point where they are totally unrecognizable.

Compare the BULLSHIT you were inundated with in the posts by Common Shit and Blind Poo with what was ACTUALLY stated in the ORIGINAL ARTICLE by Williams:

"Obama's Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius threatened that there would be "zero tolerance" for "misinformation" in response to an insurance company executive who said that ObamaCare would create costs that force up health insurance premiums. That's not only an attack on our constitutionally guaranteed free speech rights but an official threat against people who express views damaging to the administration.

Not to be outdone by his HHS secretary's attack on free speech, Obama wants full disclosure of the names of people who were backers of campaign commercials critical of his administration, saying that there has been a 'flood of deceptive attack ads sponsored by special interests, using front groups with misleading names.' Disclosure would leave administration critics open to government and mob retaliation. "

FACTS are FACTS !!!!

The TRANSPARENT obfuscations, outa context quotes, and OUTRIGHT LIES by the typical Obamarrhoidal LIbTURDs: Common Shit and Blind Poo..... simply echo the George Soros's stooges techniques exemplified by the Far Left Loonies and Kooks on Move On.Org, Media Matters, Puffington Post, etc.

Last edited:

The New American

quite interesting....

Common Shit and Blind Poo are misquoting me, or quoting me outa context. And, displaying the usual Obamarrhoidal LibTurd practice by twisting everything into a convoluted pretzel where the ORIGINAL TEXT in the original article by the black author Williams's reference to statements made by the other astute Black American, the Brilliant Black Stanford Univ Prof Thomas Sowell are being obfuscated and twisted to the point where they are totally unrecognizable.

Compare the BULLSHIT you were inundated with in the posts by Common Shit and Blind Poo with what was ACTUALLY stated in the ORIGINAL ARTICLE by Williams:

"Obama's Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius threatened that there would be "zero tolerance" for "misinformation" in response to an insurance company executive who said that ObamaCare would create costs that force up health insurance premiums. That's not only an attack on our constitutionally guaranteed free speech rights but an official threat against people who express views damaging to the administration.

Not to be outdone by his HHS secretary's attack on free speech, Obama wants full disclosure of the names of people who were backers of campaign commercials critical of his administration, saying that there has been a 'flood of deceptive attack ads sponsored by special interests, using front groups with misleading names.' Disclosure would leave administration critics open to government and mob retaliation. "

FACTS are FACTS !!!!

The TRANSPARENT obfuscations, outa context quotes, and OUTRIGHT LIES by the typical Obamarrhoidal LIbTURDs: Common Shit and Blind Poo..... simply echo the George Soros's stooges techniques exemplified by the Far Left Loonies and Kooks on Move On.Org, Media Matters, Puffington Post, etc.

For the record I don't think I quoted or took exception to anything specific in your entire rant, but I took exceptions to several points the article. Nothing in your disjointed, and might I add sophmorish, posting about the President need to be disproved. It's all garbage.

then post the actual new source with the entire interview from Sebelius which she said these things. like i said, i did a google search and nothing actually came up. Williams is quoting fantasy, just like you are.

and seeing as how you cant have an argument without actually using words from the english language, your continue to show your lack of education and intelligence with every post.

Last edited:
then post the actual new source with the entire interview from Sebelius which she said these things. like i said, i did a google search and nothing actually came up. Williams is quoting fantasy, just like you are.

and seeing as how you cant have an argument without actually using words from the english language, your continue to show your lack of education and intelligence with every post.

Well folks, there you have it.

Common Shit and Blind Poo are certified Obamarrhoidal LibTURD stooges displaying the usual obfuscations, distortions, quotes outa context, and OUTRIGHT LIES practiced by their demented logic, sources of information coming from George Soros's organizations such as Move On. Org, Media Matters, Puffington Post, etc....

I am quoting Williams, a respectable but unknown Conservative, who in turn is quoting the renown Conservative, brilliant, Black Univ of Stanford Prof Thomas Sowell.

Look at the respective records as to the veracity issue.

Whom do you trust ?

'Nuff said.

Adios.

Common Shit and Blind Poo are certified Obamarrhoidal LibTURD stooges displaying the usual obfuscations, distortions, quotes outa context, and OUTRIGHT LIES practiced by their demented logic, sources of information coming from George Soros's organizations such as Move On. Org, Media Matters, Puffington Post, etc....

I am quoting Williams, a respectable but unknown Conservative, who in turn is quoting the renown Conservative, brilliant, Black Univ of Stanford Prof Thomas Sowell.

Whom do you trust ?

'Nuff said.

Adios.

Williams is not respected or credible in any political or news circles.

i trust CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Rueters, the AP and any reputable news source. not some right wing crackpot like this. point me to any of these reputable new agencies that have published any of his craptastic articles?

you still fail to point out in what interview or public forum selebuis is actually quoted as saying any of these things. or was this another mythical conversation.......

:cuckoo:

its no wonder youre rep is 0

Last edited:

Whom do you trust ?

'Nuff said.

Adios.

Williams is not respected or credible in any political or news circles.

i trust CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Rueters, the AP and any reputable news source. not some right wing crackpot like this. point me to any of these reputable new agencies that have published any of his craptastic articles?

you still fail to point out in what interview or public forum selebuis is actually quoted as saying any of these things. or was this another mythical conversation.......

:cuckoo:

its no wonder youre rep is 0

Common Shit,

You are actually funny.

I'm not falling for your Obamarrhoidally bullshit tactics: after doing all the additional work, you arseholes will predictably reject it.

I quoted my sources.

They are 1000% reliable......and you know it.

You want to go further......you do the work.

Especially with:

"selebuis" !!!!!!!!

No wonder you are "craptastic"

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Forget it. He trusts CNN and CBS, the network that swore the letter on Bush's military service was true.
He is an Obamarrhoidal LIEbtard, as you tend to put it.

Forum List

Back