"Obamacare Unsustainable Without Even MORE Rate Hikes"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
It won't cost a dime.
It will pay for itself.

I guess WHICH lie Obama told about the ACA would win the 'Lie of the Year' was a toss-up. 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan' won out in the end. I am not so sure the right decision was made.

-------------------

Insurers Admit ObamaCare Is ‘Unsustainable’ Without Even More Rate Hikes

"The biggest con job in American history lumbers forward, as insurance companies warn ObamaCare will collapse unless even more huge premium hikes are dropped on customers. As The Hill reports, even the Kaiser Family Foundation – which played a huge role in dumping this disaster on the American people – admits it:
Insurers say they are losing money on their ObamaCare plans at a rapid rate, and some have begun to talk about dropping out of the marketplaces altogether.

“Something has to give,” said Larry Levitt, an expert on the health law at the Kaiser Family Foundation. “Either insurers will drop out or insurers will raise premiums.”

While analysts expect the market to stabilize once premiums rise and more young, healthy people sign up, some observers have not ruled out the possibility of a collapse of the market, known in insurance parlance as a “death spiral.”

Insurers Admit ObamaCare Is ‘Unsustainable’ Without Even More Rate Hikes - Breitbart

It reminds me of Greece. The people in Greece warned back in the 1990s, that the pension system wasn't sustainable. They warned and warned and warned. Every attempt to reform, was thwarted. And finally it all fell apart.

We warned back in 2009, that Obamacare was not sustainable. We warned and warned, it can't work. The government doesn't have unlimited cash, and you can't force insurance companies to cover everyone, and cover more expenses, and not have massive hikes in rates.

Now the insurers themselves are warning. By the way... interesting timing? Funny how all the provisions of ObamaCare were designed to not enact until late in Obama's second term, and now when he only has months left, he's leaving just before it falls apart.

How convenient. Looks like he'll leave just in time, to blame whoever wins the elections, for it's failure. How many want to bet, we won't be hearing how Obama left the next president with a mess......

I love Obamacare, we will continue to choke the life out of Democrats with that turd they own it 100%. Its the gift that keeps on giving. :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back