Obamacare, The Final Blow

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
When you watch enough fights and you have watched many fighters you start seeing patterns or styles. Obama really seems to be following the German pattern. I can now see why Obama wanted his healthcare passed but not read.

It is the lynch pin in breaking down civilized populations with street level terror.
Germany has a Obamacare style healthcare system in place and has for many years. The islamic savages of which we will get 10,000 more this month use the system to drive doctors and nurses away.

Their treatment of female staff is horrid and they bringing in illnesses the Germans never had to deal with. New variations of TB and AIDS and syphilis.
Anybody care to take a shot at how long its been since the United States dealt with major outbreaks of TB or syphilis?

In order for the Cloward/Piven movement to work which BOTH Obama AND Clinton studied. {Hillary wrote her college final on it} You have to overload an aspect of social need or well being. And Obamacare IS that lynch pin. It cuts across all areas of America and with TB, AIDS and Syphilis running wild in those "immigrants" it IS coming to your American city or town.

In one case a islamic savage threw a bucket of syphilis infected urine on a healthcare worker. You cannot force doctors and nurses to work under those conditions. No one can unless you or Obama ORDER the military to provide healthcare.

Sometime later this month 10,000 Syrian savages will be sheltered across this nation and the government is NOT saying where. Some are jihadists that simply want you dead. Some have AIDS that they will spread via rape just like the syphilis virus. Some will have TB and just out shopping alongside you.

Five minute video here from a doctor who worked in Germany and would not return for twice the money. Germany's present day is our future a year from now if we don't stand up and say NO! Trump says one of first orders will be to deport them. And the life that order saves may well be your own.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-germans-with-the-welcome-refugees-signs-now/

Refugee Crisis: Czech doctor describes conditions in German hospital

When you watch enough fights and you have watched many fighters you start seeing patterns or styles. Obama really seems to be following the German pattern. I can now see why Obama wanted his healthcare passed but not read.

It is the lynch pin in breaking down civilized populations with street level terror.
Germany has a Obamacare style healthcare system in place and has for many years. The islamic savages of which we will get 10,000 more this month use the system to drive doctors and nurses away.

Their treatment of female staff is horrid and they bringing in illnesses the Germans never had to deal with. New variations of TB and AIDS and syphilis.
Anybody care to take a shot at how long its been since the United States dealt with major outbreaks of TB or syphilis?

In order for the Cloward/Piven movement to work which BOTH Obama AND Clinton studied. {Hillary wrote her college final on it} You have to overload an aspect of social need or well being. And Obamacare IS that lynch pin. It cuts across all areas of America and with TB, AIDS and Syphilis running wild in those "immigrants" it IS coming to your American city or town.

In one case a islamic savage threw a bucket of syphilis infected urine on a healthcare worker. You cannot force doctors and nurses to work under those conditions. No one can unless you or Obama ORDER the military to provide healthcare.

Sometime later this month 10,000 Syrian savages will be sheltered across this nation and the government is NOT saying where. Some are jihadists that simply want you dead. Some have AIDS that they will spread via rape just like the syphilis virus. Some will have TB and just out shopping alongside you.

Five minute video here from a doctor who worked in Germany and would not return for twice the money. Germany's present day is our future a year from now if we don't stand up and say NO! Trump says one of first orders will be to deport them. And the life that order saves may well be your own.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...-germans-with-the-welcome-refugees-signs-now/

My sister-in-law is an RN, and thinking of leaving the field...

Rampant drug-resistant TB, and other diseases...

It's not worth it...

• Banned

My sister-in-law is an RN, and thinking of leaving the field...

Rampant drug-resistant TB, and other diseases...

It's not worth it...
If Obama brings this filth to America its time to quit.

my daughter and son in laws bill is now 900 a month they don't know what to do

They can check their state's exchange site and choose a different plan or a different insurer.,
The irony is my sil is an insurance salesman.
Gotta remember to, we're talking Idaho here.

Hmm, Idaho does have its own exchange, and I find it odd that your son-in-law can't find a better plan if he's in the insurance field. Maybe they opted for a platinum plan?

• Banned

They can check their state's exchange site and choose a different plan or a different insurer.,

And your suggestions???

Does Obozocare cover a life-threatening illness from an illegal (or refugee with ISIS) that has an incurable disease like AIDS???
And the number one hobby with islamic refugees is raping women and children.

And your suggestions???

They can check their state's exchange site and choose a different plan or a different insurer.
For a fatal disease the Kenyan is bringing in???

Do you know the AIDS rate???

And your suggestions???

They can check their state's exchange site and choose a different plan or a different insurer.

You seem to be in the wrong thread. I was replying to tyroneweaver's question about premiums.

And your suggestions???

You seem to be in the wrong thread. I was replying to tyroneweaver's question about premiums.
They are in the right thread. AIDS is UN-CURABLE no matter the level of Obamacare you have. There is no question about money and AIDS. AIDS kills you, period.

And your suggestions???

I'm on the thread and addressing it...

Fuck off.

And your suggestions???

They are in the right thread. AIDS is UN-CURABLE no matter the level of Obamacare you have. There is no question about money and AIDS. AIDS kills you, period.
I was replying to tyroneweaver's post.

And your suggestions???

Fuck off.
Under the old immigration policy those people were not allowed in the country. Its was thought a public safety and health risk. Obama changed those rules for the homo.

And it just so happens to fit his need to be destructive to this country. Much like Merkel in Germany.

But your question to me had nothing to do with my reply to tyroneweaver.
Then run away, little boy...

Just like your master!!!
Putin obama pussy.jpg

And your suggestions???

What does aids being incurable or German hospitals have to do with Obamacare?

Forum List

Back