Obamacare poll

If Obamacare were eliminated would you lose health care?

• No, I am on Medicare

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, I am on Medicaid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am on a company/union or other sposered health care plan

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • I wouldn't but my spose would

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Me and the wife wouldn't but my children under 26 would

• Yes

• Total voters
I need to change my vote from my spouse will to Medicare, the spouse will be 65 before this is implemented. But since we haven't seen the whole bill it could affect Medicare by delaying or stopping the closing of the donut hole that was in obamacare.

I need to change my vote from my spouse will to Medicare, the spouse will be 65 before this is implemented. But since we haven't seen the whole bill it could affect Medicare by delaying or stopping the closing of the donut hole that was in obamacare.

No need for a poll folks use the internet!
How many people on Medicare? 46 million Aged.
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 4.12.11 PM.png

How many people covered by employers health insurance?
Half of all Americans or of 326 million 49% or about 160 million on employer
U.S. Population (2017) - Worldometers
Non-group or individual: 7% or 22 million.
Medicaid: 20% or 65 million
Other public 2% or 6.5 million
Now Kaiser says 9% are uninsured! or 30 million WRONG!!! SEE below..
Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population
Screen Shot 2017-06-23 at 4.13.33 PM.png

NOW read carefully!
never46million.png

No wonder people have no faith in polls:

1. Obamacare is being replaced, not just repealed.

2. Losing health insurance does not mean losing health care.

3. Many people will end up with better health insurance than under Obamacare.

After reading my comments, do you people understand that
A) THERE NEVER WERE 46 Million uninsured thus the "health care Crisis" was made up!
B) NEVER were as Obama said: "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
FACTS folks: Half of All Americans would have been 160 million...
WELL right away that is a bald face lie BECAUSE under employer insurance there are no PRE-EXISTING conditions!!!
FACT is it affected less then 22 million i.e. 7% that had private health insurance...BUT WAIT how many people were refused health insurance due to Pre-existing conditions?

But what do the insurance companies say about the number of "pre-existing conditions"

A total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper
See how gigantic LIE Obama spread was so egregiously WRONG!

And for that we now have this stupidity called Obamacare of which half of those covered were ELIGIBLE FOR MEDICAID BEFORE ACA!
FACT: An estimated 4.9 million individuals now enrolled in Medicaid were previously eligible for the program
How Many Are Newly Insured as a Result of the ACA? - AAF

Again remember above where I quoted nearly 14 million were eligible under Medicaid BUT DIDN"T KNOW IT!!!!

So please enough questions do a little research like I've done and you'll find there never were 46 million uninsured Americans that were legal, that knew, or that wanted it!
There never were 160 million Americans with pre-existing conditions that couldn't get health insurance!! Again gigantic FIB! LIE!

No wonder people have no faith in polls:

1. Obamacare is being replaced, not just repealed.

2. Losing health insurance does not mean losing health care.

3. Many people will end up with better health insurance than under Obamacare.

Did you read my posts? Do you understand there NEVER was a need for Obamacare! It was a tool to do what Obama wants to do:
A) Put 1,400 companies out of business and in doing so
B) Cost Federal/state/local tax entities nearly $100 BILLION a year in income, sales, property taxes on buildings,etc.
C) Unemploy nearly 500,000 people costing billions in unemployment benefits.

WHY? Obama said this: ""I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program."

This from a community organizer WHO NEVER NEVER understand how the health insurance industry nor how LAWYERS have foisted nearly $1 trillion in
"defensive Medicine" costs!
defensivemedwaste.png

Since medicaid is being cut to shit I am pretty sure I'll be losing it...

:(

Fighting for my healthcare here.
From what I understand no cuts are being made. Just no expansions and block grants to each state. So why would you be cut if you qualify?

Neither of the Republican bills repeal ObamaCare.

The rubes have been massively hoaxed.

From what I understand no cuts are being made. Just no expansions and block grants to each state. So why would you be cut if you qualify?
Actually, the Medicaid expansion is going away in the Senate bill. But the Senate bill doesn't do away with the expansion until after the 2020 election.

Gee, I wonder why...

Actually, the Medicaid expansion is going away in the Senate bill. But the Senate bill doesn't do away with the expansion until after the 2020 election.

Gee, I wonder why...
So then she has nothing to worry about! No cuts! Just no expansions!

upload_2017-6-23_15-13-16.png

Iowa Obamacare Insurer Hiking Rates 43.5 Percent

Medica currently has some 14,000 members in Iowa and was the only beacon of hope for some Obamacare customers in the state. Aetna and Blue Cross Blue Shield announced their exits from the Iowa Obamacare exchanges in April, leaving nearly 58,000 people scrambling to find an insurance provider. (RELATED: Insurance Companies Ditching Obamacare Follow A Similar Trend)

Major insurance providers across the U.S. are asking for double-digit premium increases for 2018, as they face uncertainty from the President Donald Trump’s administration as to whether or not they will keep receiving Obamacare subsidypayments. Another reason insurers are asking for such drastic rate increases is that they are finding it difficult to enroll enough health individuals in the state exchanges to offset the cost of sicker, riskier enrollees.

Gee, I wonder why...
Just as i was figuring, about 80 percent do not have a real stake in whether or not Obamacare lives or dies. But they argue either way as if they did.

Gee, I wonder why...
Just as i was figuring, about 80 percent do not have a real stake in whether or not Obamacare lives or dies. But they argue either way as if they did.
Your statement is unclear!

Gee, I wonder why...

There were 8 people with company/union sponsored healthcare. Which actually may benefit if Obamacare was repealed, or replaced. But they won't lose their healthcare either way. There were 3 who would be directly effected, me included.

So those 80 percent have no stake in the game, concerning THEIR healthcare.

Gee, I wonder why...
She has plenty to worry about. Medicaid is being changed to a block grant system to the states. This has been a dream of Paul Ryan's for a long time.

In principal, I agree with block grants. The states know better what the needs of their people are than the federal government.

However, the structure of the block grants is such that over time, the amount of money in those block grants will not keep up with growth or inflation.

Gee, I wonder why...

There were 8 people with company/union sponsored healthcare. Which actually may benefit if Obamacare was repealed, or replaced. But they won't lose their healthcare either way. There were 3 who would be directly effected, me included.

Everyone in obamacare s affected. Rising premiums, rising co pays and rising deductibles make it unaffordable!

Gee, I wonder why...

Everyone in obamacare s affected. Rising premiums, rising co pays and rising deductibles make it unaffordable!
Agreed, but my point is that 80 percent are not in Obamacare thus not directly effected.

Forum List

Back